PDA

View Full Version : Our Favorite Anarchist on another forum :)

wheelchairman
02-25-2006, 12:25 PM
No not Sic, while he is technically our favorite anarchist, I mean NOAMR.

If you have never read his posts in the political forum, consider yourself lucky. NOAMR does not say intelligent things. In fact, I can't remember what he says because I just don't talk to him. I do remember however, that TTIG did some of his best work, parodying NOAMR in an argument WITH NOAMR. Hours of LOLZ that was.

As we all know, Tizz can't be English, especially not while drinking. She can however, speak Dutch. And on a dutch forum, she came across a user named NOAMR. Here is what happened, and I will update this thread with the arguments that ensued (and are still ensueing.)

NOAMR, are you a member on the Offspring bbs too?

Yup! :D

I thought so, 2 idiots both named NOAMR seemed like too much of a coincidence

Do you have any arguments why you say that? I am an idiot yes, and I'm proud of it. And I'm radical, yes (not an extremist) I think the media stays at the surface too much, and they only tell mainstream opinions that you've heard a 1000 times before, and they make the cruelties sound less bad. The "it doesn't affect me, I don't care" opinion. And for that I'm trying to find an alternative, by maybe sometimes overreacting and the other way around. (For example, the media usually talks about terrorist, criminals, hostagetakers, when it's about people "on the other side". We use those when it's about police, army, prison wardens, because objectively they are just as well. Just to show how we are being conditions
Hard to understand right? Apparently NOAMR has difficulties communicating in Dutch too. To that, our drunk little bossy girl replied with:

No I'm just saying that because you always talk crap (like now, I have no idea what you're talking about.)

and that's the story she wrote, so far.

the_GoDdEsS
02-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Apparently it's a she. I still can't believe it.

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 12:27 PM
PuNkJuNkEe = oldskool love.

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Apparently it's a she. I still can't believe it.

It's a she? Really? I never knew!

killer_queen
02-25-2006, 12:36 PM
I can't understand why would anyone be proud of being an idiot.

Rocky-girl
02-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Per, how you could did that?

wheelchairman
02-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Per, how you could did that?
do what?

Andy
02-25-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm too n00bed to know what you're on about. le sad :(

wheelchairman
02-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Do you also find my contributions to that forum to be annoying?

I replied in the Person Above You thread and said to Richard "Emtionally stunted bass-player. Defective human trash." And Tizz edited it, wtf?

the_GoDdEsS
02-25-2006, 05:12 PM
le sad :(

Thibault's catchphrase is catching on. Stupid Canadian.

Paint_It_Black
02-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Thibault's catchphrase is catching on. Stupid Canadian.

He'll probably start spamming the picture again now.

Andy
02-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Is it? I'll stop then. Sorry Mr T

the_GoDdEsS
02-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Would Mr. T beat you?

Sinister, shut up. Nobody asked you.

Andy
02-25-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm sure Mr T pities the fool who steals his catchphrase.

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 11:53 PM
Shibby, but the bad part is that some other dude in that thread made even less sense.

Who?

There are a lot of people on that board that don't make sense.

And Per, my account there is not to be used by you to be mean to people! (Kinda like my account here!)