PDA

View Full Version : Meet Up

Rocky-girl
02-26-2006, 06:16 AM
As you know I have one best friend. I haven't seen her for 7 days, it was hard. But today we meet and were talking for about 2 hours then she had to go. And throught all our talk I have a strong feeling that I haven't seen her more than 7 days. And have you such feeling?

the_GoDdEsS
02-26-2006, 06:21 AM
A week really isn't that long. Do you mean you felt like you grew a little apart and it was negative or that you're happy that you're finally together and it seems longer than it is since you have last seen her?

I think this happens when it's with people you're used to seeing every day.

platinumpt
02-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Well sometimes you have other kind of feeling. You know, when you're with a coworker all day, and after one or two months you feel like it has been 1 or 2 years. That's how I feel towards a few colleagues.

killer_queen
02-26-2006, 06:43 AM
I had the opposite feeling last week. We hadn't been talking with a great friends of my because of some stupid "reasons" for two years. So last week while he was walking around alone in school I went near to him and wrapped my arm around his and asked him how he was doing. We talked for about twenty minutes like we used to do and I felt like we have never stopped talking to each other. He still had the same smile, same mimics and same talking style. Now, that's such a good feeling.

the_GoDdEsS
02-26-2006, 06:46 AM
It's so weird. Like, I have one of my best friends whom I haven't seen for 9 months because we live just far away now. And I know that when I will meet her it's going to be exactly the same.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Yeah, like my neighbor, we are called twins. We are in the same grade and look alike. Lately, he has been at tons of hockey tournaments that I didn't have the money to participate in... so it has been boring lately.