PDA

View Full Version : self harming

slit_wrists
12-09-2004, 09:41 AM
i just wana say that if there is anyone that self harms or is considerin it then DONT!! iv been doin it 4 a year and believe me it fucks up urlife big style! not only do my family not trust me to be alone but they check up on me costantly, my friends have tried to help but after 3 months of not getin through to me they gave up! plus my arms and legs are seriously fucked up! luckly im gettin help but i gotta go to a shrink and its very sureal coz it hasnt sunk in yet what im doin, not proply neway! so a word of wisdom DONT SELF HARM DESPITE HOW MUCH U MITE WANA!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JoY
12-09-2004, 09:45 AM
I've done it for quite a few years & it sucked. I was a miserable piece of shit.
I tried to procrastinate it as long as possible, to keep away from sharp things as long as possible, until I'd snap again. I managed to increase the amount of time between every time I cut & did it less & less frequent with every time I tried to keep a hold of myself. when can you honestly say you're not a 'cutter' anymore? I don't know, I haven't done it for over a year now, but maybe it just takes me real long to snap these days. I don't think I'll ever start again, though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-09-2004, 09:49 AM
I've never cut myself, for some reason. Even when I got really, really low, I never had the urge to. And I was really low. Maybe if I'd done it once I'd have done it again. Hm.

slit_wrists
12-09-2004, 09:56 AM
it is a really sucky thing to do coz once u start it takes a lot of strength to stop and im still findin it hard to stop even after gettin help.

the_GoDdEsS
12-09-2004, 10:11 AM
I cut myself....

.... while shaving last night. Accidentally.

In all seriousness. I know the urges. But you just gotta resist them. That's all it takes.

Tijs
12-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Message to the topic creator:
Even though I agree with your post, it seems like you're proud of what you did. Or at least asking for attention. You're username is 'slit_wrists' and you made a topic about it, while it hasn't been discussed on this board. (At least, I haven't seen a discussion about it).

Now for my opinion:
Basicly the same as TheUnholyNightbringer. So yeah, his opinion.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-09-2004, 05:25 PM
It occured to me that this looked like a self-publicity topic, but it's a fairly sensitive subject, and I figured if Bella was willing to take it at face value, so was I.

greencows12
12-09-2004, 08:46 PM
i just wana say that if there is anyone that self harms or is considerin it then DONT!! iv been doin it 4 a year and believe me it fucks up urlife big style! not only do my family not trust me to be alone but they check up on me costantly, my friends have tried to help but after 3 months of not getin through to me they gave up! plus my arms and legs are seriously fucked up! luckly im gettin help but i gotta go to a shrink and its very sureal coz it hasnt sunk in yet what im doin, not proply neway! so a word of wisdom DONT SELF HARM DESPITE HOW MUCH U MITE WANA!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I stopped, or at least am trying, i don't see a use for it. It does suck.

slit_wrists
12-10-2004, 12:38 AM
yeah i am lookin for attention coz im waitin for sumone to call me a stupid bitch for doin it and not just go awww u poor thing like my mum and dad do. and i was just seein what ppl think bout it thats all.

RADIUM88
12-10-2004, 12:49 AM
i don't cut myself because i can't look at blood...i tend to faint and fainting hurts if there's noone to catch you. but there's always those times when i accidentally cut myself while shaving for example or doing the dishes and a glass breaks in my hand (kitchen floors are bad!!!).

oh, and papercuts are bitches too!!

meaning_of_life
12-10-2004, 01:27 AM
i dont cut myself because its fucked up. i get depressed like everybody, but i just dont see how it can help any situation. it may relieve tension, but when you start doing it, your just bringing yourself down even further.

Tijs
12-10-2004, 03:03 AM
yeah i am lookin for attention coz im waitin for sumone to call me a stupid bitch for doin it and not just go awww u poor thing like my mum and dad do. and i was just seein what ppl think bout it thats all.
I don't really understand wheter that's sarcastic or not. But I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, or make fun of you. I indeed agree with you, and it's not a fun topic to talk about.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
12-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Ive never wanted to cut myself. I have īnever had the urge. I dont see what good it would do me. It would just hurt. If im that sad, id rather go cut someone else.

JoY
12-10-2004, 04:15 AM
I stopped, or at least am trying, i don't see a use for it. It does suck.
figure out why you do it. most of the times it's because you have too little respect for yourself, which only gets worse every time you cut, because you fail yourself in a way when you do. also it's often because you can't see the relation anymore between what you feel on the inside & outside. body & mind don't cooperate anymore.

it's real good that you're trying to stop. in the end I think you're the only one, that can really help yourself. it's alright to have a little support from a therapist, or family, or whatever, but it'll always come down to you. you've got to do this, but you don't really have to do it alone. I did it alone & it's a lonely, cold, hard way to pull it off. just try to procrastinate it, as I said in my previous post here, try to keep yourself together as long as possible & in the mean time analyse yourself as much as you can & even though you think you know all the reasons.. if you're still cutting, then that means you haven't entirely figured it out yet.

slit_wrists
12-10-2004, 09:59 AM
I don't really understand wheter that's sarcastic or not. But I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, or make fun of you. I indeed agree with you, and it's not a fun topic to talk about.
sorry mate for snappin. i know u wernt tryin to be mean or owt but i guess it just gets to me that all. no hard feelings?

figure out why you do it. most of the times it's because you have too little respect for yourself, which only gets worse every time you cut, because you fail yourself in a way when you do. also it's also often because you can't see the relation anymore between what you feel on the inside & outside. body & mind don't cooperate anymore.
after readin ur post it gave me like a new hope to stop and stuff after all only bad can come of this so i gotta stop for no one else but me! :) thanx

Tijs
12-10-2004, 10:56 AM
sorry mate for snappin. i know u wernt tryin to be mean or owt but i guess it just gets to me that all. no hard feelings?
No hard feelings at all. :)

JoY
12-10-2004, 11:01 AM
you're more than welcome. :) even though 'cutters' are always convinced they deserve what they do to themselves, none of them really does. I wish you the best of luck with things.

greencows12
12-10-2004, 08:00 PM
I cut and burn while I masturbate. It hurts so good. All you stupid morbid fucks are whining pathetic losers. "Waah wahhh, life sucks, I wanna cut myself." Pussies.I'm trying to heal my scars, how many do you have?

samr
12-10-2004, 08:26 PM
This topic is full of
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Italia311
12-10-2004, 08:58 PM
I've never did anything to harm the outside of my body...there was a time though when I was diong alot of drugs...not good...Im good now..In University...doing fine.

DUKESTER76
12-11-2004, 01:10 AM
i have done it before and have a few words engraved in arms, also i used to have a tattoo of a ex gf's name and i was feeling like shit and said, hey if it over what am i doing with this girls name on me and burned some of it off and the rest i engraved off

RXP
12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
I used to punch things a lot until my hand was totally fucked and bruised. I guess that's anger/self harming in one.

Obie2trice
12-11-2004, 01:28 AM
That`s some fucked up things you talk about here. My sister used to cut herself, but she`s off that shit right now I hope

meaning_of_life
12-11-2004, 01:43 AM
yeh i dont know anyone that cuts themselves. is this like a depression forum or something, because everyone seems down and sad :(

DUKESTER76
12-11-2004, 01:53 AM
well yay, im one freaking ray of sunshine!!! not really, i just think this is like a seriouse topic that everyone has seen atleast one side of it so it is kinda personal

slit_wrists
12-11-2004, 02:31 AM
yeh i dont know anyone that cuts themselves. is this like a depression forum or something, because everyone seems down and sad
well i started thru depression but now i aint depressed all the time and i only do it wen i think about what started it. i dint start this topic to get evry1 depressed or sad, im sorry if i have, i just wanted to hear evry1s views on it, good or bad.

JoY
12-11-2004, 04:41 AM
yeh i dont know anyone that cuts themselves. is this like a depression forum or something, because everyone seems down and sad :(
you have no idea how many people intentionally hurt themselves. everyone has his/her ups & downs, life isn't one big party. when you take a good look around, you'll see that even the cheeriest of people have problems they can't always deal with very well. sad people aren't the funnest to hang around with, so everyone, even people, who aren't always feeling too yay, will act happy around others. only when you really deeply trust someone & know they'll support you no matter what, then you might show them a side of you, that's darker than the side they know & the side you normally show. everybody has that side, but hardly anyone dares to show it to the world.

slit_wrists
12-11-2004, 12:06 PM
yeah one of my mates use to do it and i had no idea until it was too late and she was in hospital but she was like the most popular girls in skl and she was always happy. no one knew she was so depressed. its strange what people keep inside and what ther really like

Rabbit209
12-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Fucking pussies.

that is true ^

the only time ive ever cut myself was when these two girls were arguing about whos cut was deepest, so i pulled out my pocket knife and yelled 'AAAAAAAAAAH IM EMO!!!!" and cut my wrist. they both bitched at me and i told them to fuck off. it was a good old time.

Tijs
12-11-2004, 04:01 PM
that is true ^

the only time ive ever cut myself was when these two girls were arguing about whos cut was deepest, so i pulled out my pocket knife and yelled 'AAAAAAAAAAH IM EMO!!!!" and cut my wrist. they both bitched at me and i told them to fuck off. it was a good old time.
Dude your sick, but the thing you said to them was rather fun.

samr
12-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Dude your sick, but the thing you said to them was rather fun.

But emo chicks suck.

1 up.

RXP
12-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Do they swollow?

slit_wrists
12-12-2004, 09:07 AM
its amazing how quickly u lot can get off topic

Vicky
12-12-2004, 09:14 AM
It is. Its fantastic..

DUKESTER76