PDA

View Full Version : the official anti-greenday thread

offspringer24
02-27-2006, 04:34 AM
who else fuckin hates this band? there fuckin useless
"THE OFFSPRING RULE"
AND JUST FUCKIN REPLY IF YOU HATE GREENDAY I DONT WANT BILLIE JOE (AKA IN NEED OF LEMSIP) LOVERS DEFENDING THEM YOU CAN LOVE EM IN THE OFFICIAL GREENDAY THREAD OK!

That_Guy91
02-27-2006, 04:41 AM
This thread is unnessecary.

offspringer24
02-27-2006, 06:45 AM
lol at idoit an he has the nerve to slag offspring fans
TWAT

0r4ng3
02-27-2006, 01:14 PM
lol at idoit an he has the nerve to slag offspring fans
TWAT
Says the twat who's slagging Green Day.

If hypocricy was Sunkist, this would be the greatest thread ever.

Talman
02-27-2006, 02:29 PM
If the thread was bit more intelligent and contained a mere reason as to why greenday suck then i woulda been all for it. But "THE OFFSPRING RULE" isn't sufficient justification.

However, greenday do suck. They're over-hyped and happened to make the right move at the right time. Everyone jumped on the anti-bush bandwagon, including Greenday. Lucky fir Billy Joe, someone stole the master copy of their album before they wrote american idiot. Then he decided to make an even better album.

I've just never been a fan, and alot of their fans are ignorant pricks, whereas alot of offspring fans are stupid and unintelligent (judging by the standards on the forums).

Revolver-2005?
02-27-2006, 02:32 PM
I can't stand Greenday....never been much of a fan of their music, plus they always struck me as prick like

All About Eve
02-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Gr33ndai is teh suxzors! lololz.

I can name about 4343534214353467521456452 bands that I don't like. They however, don't know, and will not stop making music because I don't like them. Green Day is no different. Stop thinking you're making a difference in any way what so ever.

Jakebert
02-27-2006, 02:58 PM
"THE OFFSPRING RULE"

Where is fucking useless?

All About Eve
02-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Where is fucking useless?
AKA, Alaska.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-27-2006, 03:05 PM
I like Green Day, I don't like how they are overplayed though.

And this guy made so many worthless threads after doing some research. He had about 3 closed. And 4 threads all about the same thing that didn't managed to be closed.

offspringer24
02-27-2006, 03:21 PM
i dont need justification as to why im saying there shit they just are
but ok
1)vocalist sounds like he's gotta bad cold
2)my friend was goin to see em back in 96 and they cancelled the show cos one of em had stage fright
3)there fuckin songs are boring and go on they make me feel like sticking my finger in my eye and moving it around slowley
4)im always hearing how "greenday are bigger than the offspring" which is bullshit if you look at there album counts the offspring are far superior
5)that stupid ass song broken dream bollocks song is (a)a rip off of an avril lavigne song ffs avril lavigne and (b) it's the most meaningless load of horseshit that has ever been recorded.
however the offspring do rule ok?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-27-2006, 03:41 PM
1)vocalist sounds like he's gotta bad cold

No he doesn't. He has a good voice.

2)my friend was goin to see em back in 96 and they cancelled the show cos one of em had stage fright

I highly, highly doubt that was a genuine reason. These guys played one of the biggest gigs in British history and have done world tours.

3)there fuckin songs are boring and go on they make me feel like sticking my finger in my eye and moving it around slowley

So? That's subjective. Doesn't mean they suck, just means you think they do.

4)im always hearing how "greenday are bigger than the offspring" which is bullshit if you look at there album counts the offspring are far superior

How does that make them suck? Might make you dislike them, doesn't mean they're any worse musicians.

5)that stupid ass song broken dream bollocks song is (a)a rip off of an avril lavigne song ffs avril lavigne and (b) it's the most meaningless load of horseshit that has ever been recorded.

What Avril Lavigne song? Expand on that?

And since when do all punk songs sound new, fresh, and original?

Most punk songs have no meaning to them whatsoever. In my opinion it had just as much meaning as any Offspring song.

Your reasons are stupid and subjective.

0r4ng3
02-27-2006, 03:44 PM
They suck because I hate them and I'm tru punx.

Also, i am so rite.

Original prankstA
02-27-2006, 04:05 PM
I like Green Day, I don't like how they are overplayed though.

And this guy made so many worthless threads after doing some research. He had about 3 closed. And 4 threads all about the same thing that didn't managed to be closed.
yeah i'm like that too

Apathy
02-27-2006, 04:06 PM
The Singer does sound like he has a bad cold. Or a Fake Accent. However, you like the Offspring. This leads to the speculation that you like other pop punk bands, who do in fact use the same style of singing as Green Day. All of the time.

I don't Like Green Day either. I saw Billie once. Bunch of Stupid Stoners. They're kinda like that kid in your high school classes who only got enough credits by getting Straight D's throughout math and then taking craploads of Art and Guitar classes.

If Boulevard was a ripoff, more people would hate it. It's a popular enough song that it would have been pointed out many, many, many times.

You Don't have to like Green Day to go in the Green Day thread. Go bash them in there, it'll be funny. You'll be insulted more than someone wearing flanel in a gay bar.

As of about a year ago, the offspring have sold way more albums than Green Day has. This would suggest that the offspring was more well liked, but This statistic has probably changed due to American Idiot. I think that The album American Idiot is somewhat of a fad, but there are also many true fans who love the album. And all of the older albums had fans loving them. There's no denying it, Green Day is a very sucessful band, and a popular one at that. If you don't like them, don't listen to them, don't be a dickhead about it.

Fact One : You are allowed to like Green Day

Fact Two: You are allowed to like Green Day *and* The Offspring. At the same time. I know, I know, you thought it wasn't possible.

Fact Three: You are not supposed to be allowed like a dickface, contributing nothing to the forums.

Conclusion: I agree with you, offspringer24 on his opinion of Green Day, but I really wish I didn't becaues he's retarded.

Mr. Noodles
02-27-2006, 05:46 PM
If you don't like them, don't listen to them, don't be a dickhead about it.

Fact Two: You are allowed to like Green Day *and* The Offspring. At the same time. I know, I know, you thought it wasn't possible.

Fact Three: You are not supposed to be allowed like a dickface, contributing nothing to the forums.

I like Green Day a lot.
I agree with what I qouted.
It pisses me off when people bitch about music cuz its popular.
I like a lot of the bands that a lot of people say they hate.
I like Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, Good Charlotte, MCR and other bands that ppl bitch about!
Could the people just shut up and respect others opinions, or at least try to think of a good reason that a band sucks?!
You can't hate something just cuz its mainstream, popular or whatever u call it.
Sorry for my bitching about bitching. :p

Drummerguy123
02-27-2006, 07:22 PM
They suck because I hate them and I'm tru punx.

Also, i am so rite.

^Probably the greatest logic ever. I love it.

*bows to the king*

That_Guy91
02-27-2006, 07:30 PM

*bows to the king*
Please be sarcasm...

Drummerguy123
02-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Please be sarcasm...

No, actually. That really was the best logic i have ever seen in a Green Day thread.

That_Guy91
02-27-2006, 07:33 PM
No, actually. That really was the best logic i have ever seen in a Green Day thread.
At least tell me you know he was sarcastic. If you don't, I might start to cry.

Drummerguy123
02-27-2006, 07:34 PM
At least tell me you know he was sarcastic. If you don't, I might start to cry.

-____-

How stupid do you think I am?

Don't answer that.

Camilamazed
02-27-2006, 08:02 PM
This *OMG Offspring is Better than Green day* conversation is overrrated.

I know there are lots of people who don't like Green day as well as there are people who don't like the offspring or Linkin Park (Me , for instance).

Stop that, no funny anymore.....

wheelchairman
02-27-2006, 08:13 PM
I only read the first post, but I am deeply amused. This will be a sticky for one week.

Apathy
02-27-2006, 08:14 PM

*bows to the king*

tru punx bow to no 1, Poser.

Crass pwnz u, they tru punx, not poser, you poser.

Gay.

Drummerguy123
02-27-2006, 08:17 PM
tru punx bow to no 1, Poser.

Crass pwnz u, they tru punx, not poser, you poser.

Gay.

No, you got it all wrong. I was bowing to the TRU PUNX!!!!

Apathy
02-27-2006, 08:34 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/asdcfrewq/comic.gif

Drummerguy123
02-27-2006, 09:23 PM
I only read the first post, but I am deeply amused. This will be a sticky for one week.

lol. Wow. Nice..........

yay
02-28-2006, 12:07 AM
The Singer does sound like he has a bad cold. Or a Fake Accent. However, you like the Offspring. This leads to the speculation that you like other pop punk bands, who do in fact use the same style of singing as Green Day. All of the time.

I don't Like Green Day either. I saw Billie once. Bunch of Stupid Stoners. They're kinda like that kid in your high school classes who only got enough credits by getting Straight D's throughout math and then taking craploads of Art and Guitar classes.

If Boulevard was a ripoff, more people would hate it. It's a popular enough song that it would have been pointed out many, many, many times.

You Don't have to like Green Day to go in the Green Day thread. Go bash them in there, it'll be funny. You'll be insulted more than someone wearing flanel in a gay bar.

As of about a year ago, the offspring have sold way more albums than Green Day has. This would suggest that the offspring was more well liked, but This statistic has probably changed due to American Idiot. I think that The album American Idiot is somewhat of a fad, but there are also many true fans who love the album. And all of the older albums had fans loving them. There's no denying it, Green Day is a very sucessful band, and a popular one at that. If you don't like them, don't listen to them, don't be a dickhead about it.

Conclusion: I agree with you, offspringer24 on his opinion of Green Day, but I really wish I didn't becaues he's retarded.Very intelligent post. It is true that at this stage Green day has sold much more albums than The Offspring. Before American Idiot, the only Green day album that sold extremely well was Dookie.

ruroken
02-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Greanday Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

offspring fan
02-28-2006, 09:25 AM
smash did sell more then american idiot have.

Apathy
02-28-2006, 10:36 AM
smash did sell more then american idiot have.

I believe that it's false. If it's not, it will be in a few years. American Idiot's sales are rising in larger increments than those of Smash. They'll catch up soon, sadly.

I love anti-greenday threads.
Usually, so many people act like complete retards, soley for the sake that they want to make crap up about the band that they don't like. I've posted in all the ones I can find.

Never Gonna Find Me
02-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Stop thinking you're making a difference in any way what so ever.Gotta agree with that.

Ninty Man
02-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Wtf????

What Happened To The World???

ruroken
02-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Greanday Sux Datz Wut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 06:44 AM
i made this thread up because i fuckin hate this band FULL STOP. if anyone's gonna tell me that greenday have sold more albums than the offspring then go ahead live in your dreamland! you were arguing about smash and american idiot, well what about a little multi-platinum selling album which is americana plus i do not like pop punk bands in general ive been into the offspring for 13yrs and im mostly into nofx,pennywise,vandals,guttermouth etc etc and i am not one of those people who bitch about "sellouts" fuck if my band makes millions who cares lol, i was just trying to get my point over
"GREENDAY ARE SHIT" to all the little boys and girls who listen to them get some real idols instead of these miserable lemsip drinking short arse shit flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoY
03-01-2006, 07:13 AM
this is rediculous. Green Day is kind of silly, but they have their moments & I'll always appreciate their music more than the Offspring's.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 07:23 AM
anyone who appreciates greenday more than the offspring is in need of therapy

JoY
03-01-2006, 07:25 AM
already got me some.

but my psychiatrist agrees. sorries. :(

ruroken
03-01-2006, 08:33 AM
anyone who appreciates greenday more than the offspring is in need of therapy
You = Really stupid

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 10:22 AM
wow this comment must have taken you ages your so clever and i envy you!

bd007h
03-01-2006, 10:32 AM
It's threads like these that make me weep for mankind

JoY
03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
wow this comment must have taken you ages your so clever and i envy you!
at least he can type normally.

& is just awesome all over.

WAIT a minute.. you're that guy! that guy that made the same topic twice for his band & everyone hated your music to absolute death, right? no wonder, if you think people who like Green Day over the Offspring are in need of therapy.

superduperfaberooney
03-01-2006, 12:24 PM
on No, It's Joy With The Witty Remarks About D-tox Again..... Give Them A Break Because Didn't You Say (or Someone Said) Everyone's Entitled To Their Own Opinion... Well This Is A Member Of D-tox's Opinion So Unless You're Gonna Write Something Nice, Don't Bother Replying To Any Of His Threads, There's No Need!!

I'll Stick Up For You Offspringer24 (d-tox)!!

Oh Yeah, I'm Not Too Keen On Greenday Either, Did A Couple Songs I Thought Were Alright But Could Live Without Them, I've Seen Too Much Of Them Now And They're Kinda Getting On My Nerves.

bd007h
03-01-2006, 12:26 PM
stop typing in bold an capitalizing the first letter of every word. If you think it makes it easier to read, you're a fucking retard

killer_queen
03-01-2006, 12:36 PM
If you are an Offspring fan and hate Green Day you must be stupid. There's just little differences between two of them. Green Day is cool as The offspring and there's no need to be fanatic. Most (maybe all) of you hate them because they're like opponents. Also Green Day kept their success for a long time and Offspring couldn't. Looks like they are the winners for now.

superduperfaberooney
03-01-2006, 12:39 PM
stop typing in bold an capitalizing the first letter of every word. If you think it makes it easier to read, you're a fucking retard

RETARD? TRY WRITING IN CAPS, THEN BOLD IT AND I THINK YOU'LL FIND THE WEBSITE AUTOMATICALLY LOWER CASE'S THE WRITING, ADDING THE CAPITAL LETTER AT THE BEGGINING OF EACH WORD FOR FUCK SAKE. BUT JUST FOR YOU, I'LL MAKE IT SO ALL THE LETTERS IN EACH WORD STAY IN CAPITAL LETTERS, I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND OTHERWISE. ITS OK THOUGH, I SEEN THICK PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF GET A DECENT PAID JOB. OH AND STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

Mannen som blev en gris
03-01-2006, 12:42 PM
RETARD? TRY WRITING IN CAPS, THEN BOLD IT AND I THINK YOU'LL FIND THE WEBSITE AUTOMATICALLY LOWER CASE'S THE WRITING, ADDING THE CAPITAL LETTER AT THE BEGGINING OF EACH WORD FOR FUCK SAKE.
Ohh, the irony...
By the way, why not just NOT write in caps?

And Green Day, they have some OK songs, but it's nothing special (although I haven't heard that much of their old stuff)

JoY
03-01-2006, 12:45 PM
superduper; you have no idea who I am & I'm entitled to my opinions as much as anybody else. I said I appreciated Green Day more than the Offspring & he adviced me therapy. in his own thread, he called me a cunt for explaining some simple forumrules to him & giving him my honest opinion, which he basically begged for in the topic-title. the guy is not polite, okay? right, just so we understand each other. you're a friend of this dude, fine. but don't defend him when he just isn't in his right, k?

Andy
03-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm going to ask politely: Stop making threads about Green Day. If you really don't like them then don't continually WRITE THINGS ABOUT THEM.

Veto.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 01:06 PM
there is a greenday official thread and an anti greenday thread if u like them go to one if you dont REPLY HERE seems pretty simple to me

JoY
03-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I thought you were so keen on voicing opinions?

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 01:14 PM
also how can u advice somebody? im not a nasty person believe me i just dont understand someone posting nasty comments(not constructive in anyway) and posting on an offspring website bumming greenday, no i have no idea who u are but unless ur mark(d-tox) luke(d-tox) nath(d-tox) dexter holland,noodles,ron welty,fat mike,atom willard or know these people well then i couldnt give a shit!

JoY
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
leave this site. seriously. if you don't give a shit about anyone else, but your bandmates & the Offspring, then you don't belong here. I *did* post constructive comments & honest comments. that's basically all you asked for. in four seperate threads.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 01:22 PM
seriously whats your beef u didnt answer any of my questions so i guess ur stumped for answers isnt it fair that on an OFFSPRING SITE there is a greenday forum so why not an ANTI GREENDAY THREAD? plus if u like em so much go to the greenday thread n stop posting in the ANTI

JoY
03-01-2006, 01:28 PM
I can post wherever I want. that first of all. then, secondly, I'm not just here for the Offspring. I'm here for the social aspect of this board, for the English, for the people I like & basically to help moderating this place a bit. thirdly, there is no Green Day forum. there are people here, who have more than one interest (often one of them being the Offspring) & it's very well possible that could be Green Day. among many other things. I don't see what questions of yours I should answer. I only see rude, inpolite bullshit coming from your side.

0r4ng3
03-01-2006, 01:31 PM
I just wanted to say one thing:

offspringer, it physically hurts me to read your posts.

That is all.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 01:34 PM
well as u can see ive edited the thread so it is specifically for people who dont like greenday ok so stop bugging me arrggghhhh!!!!!!!! also stop bugging my fan lol yeah we got one by the sounds of things but there were 150 of em at our last show so please stop posting here if you like greenday i no longer want to hear from you!

JoY
03-01-2006, 01:38 PM
well as u can see ive edited the thread so it is specifically for people who dont like greenday ok so stop bugging me arrggghhhh!!!!!!!! also stop bugging my fan lol yeah we got one by the sounds of things but there were 150 of em at our last show so please stop posting here if you like greenday i no longer want to hear from you!
he's no fan. he's just some friend, or a bandmember you asked to back you up. we're not bugging him because he's fan of yours, we're bugging him because he's just as fucking retarded as you are & also writes in the most annoying way ever. & even if you specify your thread a million times, that still doesn't mean others can't fucking say whatever the fuck they think in it. you don't get this message board, just leave.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 01:50 PM
u gone yet immbosile? and trust me i avent asked anyone to back me up, and if u dont like the way i write STOP FUCKIN READING IT!
man ur so dumb

yay
03-01-2006, 01:52 PM
i made this thread up because i fuckin hate this band FULL STOP. if anyone's gonna tell me that greenday have sold more albums than the offspring then go ahead live in your dreamland! you were arguing about smash and american idiot, well what about a little multi-platinum selling album which is americana plus i do not like pop punk bands in general ive been into the offspring for 13yrs and im mostly into nofx,pennywise,vandals,guttermouth etc etc and i am not one of those people who bitch about "sellouts" fuck if my band makes millions who cares lol, i was just trying to get my point over
"GREENDAY ARE SHIT" to all the little boys and girls who listen to them get some real idols instead of these miserable lemsip drinking short arse shit flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Um no dumbshit, Dookie sold more than Smash, official American Music Chart records show this. It is in the top 65 best selling albums ever. What might also suprise people is the supposed "flop" of the Green day "Insomniac" album isn't quite true. Insomniac sold much better than Warning did, and actually debuted at No.2 in the U.S which is higher than Ixnay. Nimrod also sold quite well although it didn't even sell half as much as Americana, Warning was a flop but then so was CO1 in comparison to Americana, and Splinter was a huge flop, while American Idiot has been a massive success story which wont stop selling. There is no doubt Green day have sold more albums than The Offspring. Whichever band you prefer is fine, but you cannot say Offspring are more successful because you are wrong.

0r4ng3
03-01-2006, 01:52 PM
You obviously don't like what we're saying, and yet you continue to read our posts. You don't see something wrong with that?

By the way, it's spelled "imbicile", you imbicile.

yay
03-01-2006, 01:54 PM
I can post wherever I want. that first of all. then, secondly, I'm not just here for the Offspring. I'm here for the social aspect of this board, for the English, for the people I like & basically to help moderating this place a bit. thirdly, there is no Green Day forum. there are people here, who have more than one interest (often one of them being the Offspring) & it's very well possible that could be Green Day. among many other things. I don't see what questions of yours I should answer. I only see rude, inpolite bullshit coming from your side.Than you would be seeing a guy who cannot get his point across without swearing etc. because even he knows the point he is trying to make is bullshit.

yay
03-01-2006, 01:56 PM
well as u can see ive edited the thread so it is specifically for people who dont like greenday ok so stop bugging me arrggghhhh!!!!!!!! also stop bugging my fan lol yeah we got one by the sounds of things but there were 150 of em at our last show so please stop posting here if you like greenday i no longer want to hear from you!Thats the thing about a forum buddy, you get to hear from everyone whether you like it or not!!

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2006, 01:57 PM

Hahaha, hundreds of mod 1337 points for doing this. Watch the shame! It's like public flogging.

coke_a_holic
03-01-2006, 01:58 PM
greenday? mor liek greenGAY lol amiritE?

JoY
03-01-2006, 01:59 PM
u gone yet immbosile? and trust me i avent asked anyone to back me up, and if u dont like the way i write STOP FUCKIN READING IT!
man ur so dumb
*imbecile.

it's so sad that you need correction in your own language. haven't you read one word I said? I said that if I want to vent my thoughts, I will. undoubtly you'd like me to shut up. especially since I keep proving you wrong & keep confirming your stupidity. sorry, but not my fucking problem.

0r4ng3
03-01-2006, 02:01 PM
greenday? mor liek greenGAY lol amiritE?
omg un-PC!

but yea, ur rite. u r so rite.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 02:14 PM
ur info is sooooo wrong soooo very wrong, and joy wtf im speaking slang u dum fuck i always do so how can u tell me i dont know my own language?
stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

dookie=12million records
smash= 18 million records
ixnay= 9million records
nimrod=2.5
americana=20million records
american idiot=7million but obviously still selling

so add these up and then take into account "warning" and "international superhits" and compare with co1 and splinter and u will be suprised with the outcome so learn ur shit b4 u start spilling on threads makin urself sound like a fuckin idiot!

Lithuanian Offspring
03-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Didn't you just proove that Smash sold more than Dookie. Or what are you trying to say. At the top it says something about Dookie selling more albums than Smash, than you show us the stats and its 18 million for Smash and 12 million for Dookie.
Edit: Bye the way, don't ever accuse anyone else of idiocy, cause you are such a moronic ass, that it bogles my mind as to how you are still alive.

yay
03-01-2006, 02:19 PM
ur info is sooooo wrong soooo very wrong, and joy wtf im speaking slang u dum fuck i always do so how can u tell me i dont know my own language?
stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

dookie=12million records
smash= 18 million records
ixnay= 9million records
nimrod=2.5
americana=20million records
american idiot=7million but obviously still selling

so add these up and then take into account "warning" and "international superhits" and compare with co1 and splinter and u will be suprised with the outcome so learn ur shit b4 u start spilling on threads makin urself sound like a fuckin idiot!I don't think I've ever seen such a stupid post. Smash did not sell 18 million copies dipshit, and from what I remember Americana sold around 11 Million though it could have been 17 million I cant remember, but it definately wasn't 20. Also Ixnay didn't sell anywhere near that well.

0r4ng3
03-01-2006, 02:21 PM
So, if I remember correctly, one of your arguments was that Green Day is too popular. To support your general argument, you say that The Offspring sold more records than Green Day.

Please, stop me if this isn't making sense to you.

offspringrammsteinfan
03-01-2006, 02:26 PM
I not only dislike green days music, this is another reason to dislike them:

http://members.fortunecity.com/dba_music/fundos/green2.jpg

Old picture of them, here their ok. The old green day is ok.

http://greenday03.canalblog.com/images/96.jpg

The new green day, well a picture of the vocalist. Is the promotion thoughts behind there new look like this "We must wear make-up, cause look- you know- good charlotte is popular and they wear make-up, and it makes us look like a goth which is great to cause gothic is popular". My divination: The new green day sucks. Tryin' to be something they aren't makes me puke at them.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 02:28 PM
So, if I remember correctly, one of your arguments was that Green Day is too popular. To support your general argument, you say that The Offspring sold more records than Green Day.

Please, stop me if this isn't making sense to you.

when did i say this?????????????????? get ur facts right please

JoY
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
what? sorry, but what?! Green Day Good Charlotte wannabes? Good Charlotte'd WISH.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I don't think I've ever seen such a stupid post. Smash did not sell 18 million copies dipshit, and from what I remember Americana sold around 11 Million though it could have been 17 million I cant remember, but it definately wasn't 20. Also Ixnay didn't sell anywhere near that well.

look it up before u speak god dammit

yay
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
I've found articles which claim these figures to be the real numbers, they sound correct:
*Self Titled - N/A
*Ignition - 1 Million
*Smash - 11 Million (Found on the Official Offspring website).
*Ixnay On The Hombre - 3 Million
*Americana - 11 Million (Found on the Official Offspring website)
*Conapiracy of One - N/A
*Splinter - N/A

Total Worldwide Album Sales - 32 Million. This is verified on The Offspring's actual website http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/bio. So there is no denying the truth.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
wots charlotte'd fuckin hell wot am i dealing with here? some real intelligent people and oh yeah some greenday fans! :D

0r4ng3
03-01-2006, 02:33 PM
when did i say this?????????????????? get ur facts right please
It might not be you, but I've seen it before. If you haven't said it, I'm sorry. I'm just sick of hearing:

"I hate Green Day, because they're so damn popular!"

and, later in that thread...

"The Offspring is much better, because they've sold more records!"

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 02:34 PM
After seven albums and more than 32 million in sales did u read this part
dude do the math ur figures dont add up
man u are so dumb

yay
03-01-2006, 02:39 PM
After seven albums and more than 32 million in sales did u read this part
dude do the math ur figures dont add up
man u are so dumbThey do add up dumbass because all the figure I gave add up to around 26 million and I left 3 albums that bombed blank because I couldn't find official figures. Listen ok, The Offsprings website actually lists these figures so they do add up. You are like arguing with a fucking parrot who only knows how to say one sentence. It doesn't matter what people say you reply with the same stupid incorrect bullshit.

offspringrammsteinfan
03-01-2006, 02:41 PM
what? sorry, but what?! Green Day Good Charlotte wannabes? Good Charlotte'd WISH.

Their wish came true apparently.

bd007h
03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
By the way, it's spelled "imbicile", you imbicile.

Actually it's Imbecile, imbecile

JoY
03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Their wish came true apparently.
get the chronology right, before you make such statements. Good Charlotte is nothing like Green Day & Green Day is nothing like Good Charlotte. they don't even want to be compared. the make-up art is way different & not meant to look like each other in any way & it doesn't.

yay
03-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Here are the Green day figures:
*1039 - N/A
*Kerplunk - N/A
*Dookie - 14 Million (Rollingstone No.193 best album of all time, Muchmoremusic Top 40 selling albums of last 25 years, Billboard top 65 best ever selling albums.
*Insomniac - 4 Million
*Nimrod - 6 Million
*Warning - 3 Million
*American Idiot - 9 Million and still selling rapidly.

I did not even count Shenanigans to be fair to The Offspring, However right there, even though American Idiot hasn't stopped selling yet. I also couldn't include 1039 or Kerplunk because there is no official information available on there sales. However, Green day have still sold at least 2 million more albums than The Offspring have.

offspringrammsteinfan
03-01-2006, 03:00 PM
get the chronology right, before you make such statements. Good Charlotte is nothing like Green Day & Green Day is nothing like Good Charlotte. they don't even want to be compared. the make-up art is way different & not meant to look like each other in any way & it doesn't.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7947/banner0nm.gif

Yeah, they so don't look on each other ;)

Cejus
03-01-2006, 03:00 PM
pfff... does it really matter if Green Day have sold more albums than the Offspring? To base your opinions about a band on its popularity is just plain stupid, IMO.

I like both, Green Day and The Offspring, and I really don't care about what other people think about them, or if they're overplayed on MTV and radio. I just like their music, and that's enough for me.

I can obviously understand that you don't like their music, though. What I cannot understand is that you hate them just because... they're popular (!!) :confused:

Kerr
03-01-2006, 03:01 PM
I am with Jesse on the fact that it is damn hard to read Offspringer24's posts - it hurts very bad, very very bad.

I grew out of both Green Day and The Offspring. No band is better than another, but Green Day have hit it bigger now. Accept it. And offspringer24, grow the fuck up.

EDIT: I'd like to add that Franz Ferdinand and Arctic Monkeys are popular, and I still like those bands. So popularity is a shit reason to dislike a band. Really. cuz liek itz den pop punx!

offspringrammsteinfan
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I can obviously understand that you don't like their music, though. What I cannot understand is that you hate them just because... they're popular (!!) :confused:

Things like that indeed don't make sense.

yay
03-01-2006, 03:17 PM
pfff... does it really matter if Green Day have sold more albums than the Offspring? To base your opinions about a band on its popularity is just plain stupid, IMO.

I like both, Green Day and The Offspring, and I really don't care about what other people think about them, or if they're overplayed on MTV and radio. I just like their music, and that's enough for me.

I can obviously understand that you don't like their music, though. What I cannot understand is that you hate them just because... they're popular (!!) :confused:I think he's realised he was wrong and stopped posting. I'd never seen a guy make so many spelling mistakes and talk such crap here before. It was almost as if he was deliberately feeding us wrong information, he couldn't possibly be that stupid.

bouncingcoles
03-01-2006, 05:18 PM
this thread is necessary!

Andy
03-01-2006, 11:11 PM
there is a greenday official thread and an anti greenday thread if u like them go to one if you dont REPLY HERE seems pretty simple to me
Shut up....

offspringrammsteinfan
03-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Shut up....

He has a point you know?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-02-2006, 02:24 AM
He has a point you know?

He would if he had a half-decent reason for disliking Green Day. As far as I'm concerned he hasn't produced a single satisfactory reason yet.

Andy
03-02-2006, 02:53 AM
He doesn't have a point. The original Green Day thread was a more than satisfactory way of expressing your views, both for and against the band.

I'm sick to death of all this anti-Green Day crap anyway: American Idiot wasn't to everyones taste. Get over it.

offspringer24
03-02-2006, 04:23 AM
if there is no need for this thread there is no need for official greenday thread is there? also why reply saying that its just stupid

offspringrammsteinfan
03-02-2006, 06:47 AM
I'm sick to death of all this anti-Green Day crap anyway: American Idiot wasn't to everyones taste. Get over it.

I don't care about that album what I dislike about them is their new look, they try to look so fuckin' gothic that it makes me puke at them.

What happened to the happy old punkrockers with green and blue hair?

JoY
03-02-2006, 08:09 AM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7947/banner0nm.gif

Yeah, they so don't look on each other ;)
they don't! Green Day has this casual punkrock thing going on with suits & ties. Good Charlotte has a certain emo factor & dresses as torn as possible. there are many, MANY artists that use make-up. actually, pretty much all of them. Green Day does have dark make-up, like Good Charlotte, but it's used differently & they've been around a hell of a lot longer.

JoY
03-02-2006, 08:12 AM
He doesn't have a point. The original Green Day thread was a more than satisfactory way of expressing your views, both for and against the band.

I fully, fully agree. I partly agree with Dave.

ruroken
03-02-2006, 08:35 AM
GreanGAY lolz omg dam strate

Andy
03-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Your hatred for Geen Day comes from their use of the dark eye makeup? That's the reason?! My god man that's hilariously pathetic.

Whatever happened to the classic mantra of punks being able to look like whatever they want without caring? And please, look at the Misfits before you try and argue anything else.

In fact, just don't try and argue anything else.

Oh, and offspringer24: you reaffirmed my point exactly.

offspringrammsteinfan
03-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Your hatred for Geen Day comes from their use of the dark eye makeup? That's the reason?! My god man that's hilariously pathetic.

Whatever happened to the classic mantra of punks being able to look like whatever they want without caring? And please, look at the Misfits before you try and argue anything else.

In fact, just don't try and argue anything else.

Oh, and offspringer24: you reaffirmed my point exactly.

Well it's not their use of their make-up, it's that I don't believe that they wear it for uncommercial reasons.

And I don't hate them, I dislike them and that's a big difference.

Btw. I never really cared about their music.

Apathy
03-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Here are the Green day figures:
*1039 - N/A
*Kerplunk - N/A
*Dookie - 14 Million (Rollingstone No.193 best album of all time, Muchmoremusic Top 40 selling albums of last 25 years, Billboard top 65 best ever selling albums.
*Insomniac - 4 Million
*Nimrod - 6 Million
*Warning - 3 Million
*American Idiot - 9 Million and still selling rapidly.

I did not even count Shenanigans to be fair to The Offspring, However right there, even though American Idiot hasn't stopped selling yet. I also couldn't include 1039 or Kerplunk because there is no official information available on there sales. However, Green day have still sold at least 2 million more albums than The Offspring have.

Sources? Not really because I want to argue. But because I've never been able to find a reliable site that lists such figures, and I've been wanting one for a while.

jacknife737
03-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Smash is the biggest selling indie cd of all time.

Apathy
03-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Smash is the biggest selling indie cd of all time.

which is just a stray fact and has very little to do with the topic at hand.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
03-04-2006, 01:57 PM
I think hes just saying that Offspring has better sales than Green Day?

jacknife737
03-04-2006, 02:33 PM
which is just a stray fact and has very little to do with the topic at hand.

That guy was listing Green Day's album sales, and appeared to be implying that Green Day was a better band as a result of them. I just wanted to point out that the Offspring could sell albums, without the aid of a major lable. In hindsight I suppose i should have offered a wider explanation.

Drummerguy123
03-04-2006, 02:45 PM
That guy was listing Green Day's album sales, and appeared to be implying that Green Day was a better band as a result of them. I just wanted to point out that the Offspring could sell albums, without the aid of a major lable. In hindsight I suppose i should have offered a wider explanation.

No, I don't think a better explanation was really required.

yay
03-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Sources? Not really because I want to argue. But because I've never been able to find a reliable site that lists such figures, and I've been wanting one for a while.Green day didn't have an official site for figures. For Offspring you can check the homepage. For Green day I used newspaper articles I've collected of them as well as Wikpedia and A Green day birography book I have which lists all albums up to Insomniac.

yay
03-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I not only dislike green days music, this is another reason to dislike them:

http://members.fortunecity.com/dba_music/fundos/green2.jpg

Old picture of them, here their ok. The old green day is ok.

http://greenday03.canalblog.com/images/96.jpg

The new green day, well a picture of the vocalist. Is the promotion thoughts behind there new look like this "We must wear make-up, cause look- you know- good charlotte is popular and they wear make-up, and it makes us look like a goth which is great to cause gothic is popular". My divination: The new green day sucks. Tryin' to be something they aren't makes me puke at them.To be implying Green day want to be Good Charlotte is ridiculous, considering that Good Charlotte have listed Green day as one of there biggest influences if not the biggest, I think its the other way around.

Amiralanal
03-05-2006, 02:23 PM
fuck greenday

platinumpt
03-05-2006, 02:24 PM
"THE OFFSPRING RULE"
AND JUST FUCKIN REPLY IF YOU HATE GREENDAY I DONT WANT BILLIE JOE (AKA IN NEED OF LEMSIP) LOVERS DEFENDING THEM YOU CAN LOVE EM IN THE OFFICIAL GREENDAY THREAD OK!
You're an idiot. With a huge spelling problem.

offspringrammsteinfan
03-07-2006, 11:09 PM
To be implying Green day want to be Good Charlotte is ridiculous, considering that Good Charlotte have listed Green day as one of there biggest influences if not the biggest, I think its the other way around.

Is that the reason good charlotte sucks so much at making their music? :p

ruroken
03-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Greangay Sux Lez Leve It At Dat

offspringrammsteinfan
03-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Greangay Sux Lez Leve It At Dat

Go learn english, please?

That_Guy91
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Go learn english, please?
*ahem* sarcasm.

yay
03-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Is that the reason good charlotte sucks so much at making their music? :pGood Charlotte suck so much cause they take the style of music from Green day then water down all the lyrics and agression which make Green day so great, so they can market it to little kids who wanna be tru punx!!

ruroken
03-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Im Tru Punx Cuz I Lyk Gud Chrlot And Greanday And Ofsprng And Nirvana And Ima Kil Misef At Da Age Og 19 Cuz Tru Punx Nevr Age!!!111111

That_Guy91
03-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Im Tru Punx Cuz I Lyk Gud Chrlot And Greanday And Ofsprng And Nirvana And Ima Kil Misef At Da Age Og 19 Cuz Tru Punx Nevr Age!!!111111
It's only funny if people who take you seriously agree with you.

EDIT: *2000th

ruroken
03-10-2006, 08:25 AM
I wasn't trying to be funny; I'm trying to ruin the thread.

offspringer24
03-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Good Charlotte suck so much cause they take the style of music from Green day then water down all the lyrics and agression which make Green day so great, so they can market it to little kids who wanna be tru punx!!

greenday? great? lol I DONT THINK

ruroken
03-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Becuz Ur Opinin Is Difrent Lololololololololzzzzzzzzzzz

platinumpt
03-10-2006, 11:04 AM
ruroken, you're kinda cool, I ask you why are you ruining your reputation posting such retarded comments on this thread?

offspringer24, you're an assexuated mollusc and your opinions in music are, therefore, invalid.

That_Guy91
03-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny; I'm trying to ruin the thread.
First of all, this thread was ruined at creation. Second, there's really no point in trying to ruin a stickied thread. It doesn't accomplish anything.

0r4ng3
03-10-2006, 09:22 PM
greenday? great? lol I DONT THINK
Either you didn't finish your sentene there, or I agree with you completely.

LOL!

Kitten
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
If the thread was bit more intelligent and contained a mere reason as to why greenday suck then i woulda been all for it. But "THE OFFSPRING RULE" isn't sufficient justification.

However, greenday do suck. They're over-hyped and happened to make the right move at the right time. Everyone jumped on the anti-bush bandwagon, including Greenday. Lucky fir Billy Joe, someone stole the master copy of their album before they wrote american idiot. Then he decided to make an even better album.

I've just never been a fan, and alot of their fans are ignorant pricks, whereas alot of offspring fans are stupid and unintelligent (judging by the standards on the forums).

I am just wondering when that stolen master copy is going to start circulating.

igniton/pyro
03-11-2006, 05:16 PM
YOU GUYS SUCKS! GREEN DAY DONT SUCKS! YOU SUCKS! YOU ALL SUCKS! FUCK YOU GUYS FOR SAYING THAT GREEN DAY SUCKS! :mad:

malumboman
03-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Green Day was awesome until the recent makeover which made them more Good Charlotte/Avril than H2O/Pennywise. They really should quit trying to appeal to 14 year old girls.

That_Guy91
03-12-2006, 06:18 AM
YOU GUYS SUCKS! GREEN DAY DONT SUCKS! YOU SUCKS! YOU ALL SUCKS! FUCK YOU GUYS FOR SAYING THAT GREEN DAY SUCKS! :mad:
You're not really helping anyone.

Drum Goddess
03-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Fuck new Green Day.

coke_a_holic
03-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Fuck all Green Day after Kerplunk!, seriously.

0r4ng3
03-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey, Insomniac was pretty good, too.

platinumpt
03-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Nimrod is their best.

igniton/pyro
03-12-2006, 11:53 AM
will someone pliiiiiis close this tread. green day dosent suck!

platinumpt
03-12-2006, 12:00 PM
haha now that would be funny, closing a sticky thread.

yay
03-13-2006, 12:12 AM
will someone pliiiiiis close this tread. green day dosent suck!The whole point of this thread being stickied is to ridicule its creator. Thats what Ive gotten out of all of this anyway.

offspringer24
03-13-2006, 10:49 AM
ridiculed? dont see it somehow, greenday are shit and many agree

0r4ng3
03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
You can't really "agree" or "disagree" with fact (not that I think Green Day are shit), but I kinda know what you mean...

Kitten
03-13-2006, 11:47 PM

The argument used to start this thread was groundless.

yay
03-13-2006, 11:53 PM
The argument used to start this thread was groundless.Exactly, it was stupid, pointless and he didn't give any actual reasons as to why he hates them so passionately except by saying they suck repeatedly.

ruroken
03-14-2006, 08:30 AM
You can't really "agree" or "disagree" with fact (not that I think Green Day are shit), but I kinda know what you mean...
Do you really?

PS; I expect to see a "no"

smash is the way
03-14-2006, 12:30 PM
i hate green day, too. exspecially since "american idiot".

pyromaniac
03-14-2006, 03:41 PM
the only Green Day music i ever enjoyed was their old stuff like from they're first couple albums.

original_prankster
03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
Omg Grenn Daey Iz Teh Sux Tehy R Poplar N PPL Actally no hoo tehy R
Taht Iz Sooo Not Punx0r

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :D

Corpse
03-19-2006, 02:17 PM
The only good song on American Idiot was Homecoming in my opinion. The other songs sucked ass. Only 3 ok ish albums are Nimrod Dookie and Warning. Best song is Good Riddance, even people who hate green day should at least like this.

wheelchairman
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
I do love this thread. But now it must be unstickied.

0r4ng3
03-19-2006, 07:55 PM
I still can't believe that this thread is stickied, and my "Official Anti-Anti-Green Day Thread" was closed. I mean srsly, wahs teh fcuk?