PDA

View Full Version : My internet's on the verge of death again.

nieh
02-27-2006, 05:47 AM
It's been screwing up off and on for the last couple weeks. It'll work for a couple days and then just crash for a little while. Ordinarilly it'll start working again when I unplug it and plug it back in but that wasn't helping last night. It came up again this morning (kind of) but wouldn't load any pages more than about 1/4 of the way. Comcast said they're sending someone out on Friday to take a look at it and they're creditting my account $20 for the inconvenience (yay free money!). They also said they think it's the modem and they'll probably have to replace it. Hooray for having the internet at work. I'm going to be so friggen bored at home this week.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Wah, that's really annoying.

I couldn't get on our network this morning, so I stole someone elses internet. I can't believe someone elses signal is stronger than ours. But hey, it kept me online.

Endymion
02-27-2006, 07:24 AM
pm me... phone number... i'll try... *beep*

Vera
02-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Whoa, language, mister!

Rocky-girl
02-27-2006, 08:43 AM
I have problem with it too. Every time different, often it just stop working, doesn't want to load the new page etc..

Rag Doll
02-27-2006, 02:26 PM
your internet sucks =(

yayyy cell phones!

nieh
02-27-2006, 02:41 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about.

your internet sucks =(

yayyy cell phones!

Yay cell phones indeed.

BREAK
02-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Go to your local library. Sign up for a library card, it's free. Use the internet from there.

Oh wait, I forgot...they outlawed libraries in New Jersey. Damn.

nieh
02-27-2006, 04:28 PM
I have internet at work. I can just go there whenever I want to use the computer. And I have a library card already...are you telling me it's now worthless because my library has ceased to exist?

Embodude2004
02-27-2006, 04:42 PM
It's been screwing up off and on for the last couple weeks. It'll work for a couple days and then just crash for a little while. Ordinarilly it'll start working again when I unplug it and plug it back in but that wasn't helping last night. It came up again this morning (kind of) but wouldn't load any pages more than about 1/4 of the way. Comcast said they're sending someone out on Friday to take a look at it and they're creditting my account $20 for the inconvenience (yay free money!). They also said they think it's the modem and they'll probably have to replace it. Hooray for having the internet at work. I'm going to be so friggen bored at home this week.

I have comcast to and it sucks, its so slow. I'll try that.

GreenTerror
02-27-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm stuck with stupid gay dial-up...
I had Cox High Speed for awhile, then we realized that we were getting sent someone else's bill from Las Vegas (How that happened = :confused: ) And they just denied it and didn't fix it so my parents just stopped paying them and now I got Stupid blue stick man on TV. It's hella slow and likes to reconnect me every 3 hours for "my saftey and security". My ISP makes me emo :(