PDA

View Full Version : Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Lithuanian Offspring
02-27-2006, 11:48 AM
That show is absolutely awesome. I prefer the American version but the British is just as funny.

Andy
02-27-2006, 11:50 AM
When it was on I used to watch it religiously. Absolutely adored it. I preferred the British version, as I grew up with it and Drew Carey just couldn't match up to the genius of Clive Anderson's presenting.

Ronin
02-27-2006, 11:58 AM
i love both versions equally :)

ryan stiles is a very funny man!! :D

Isolated Fury
02-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Improv comedy is annoying.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-27-2006, 12:49 PM
i love both versions equally :)

ryan stiles is a very funny man!! :D

yes Ryan is my favorite and I like both versions.

Revolver-2005?
02-27-2006, 01:23 PM
both versions are good, but without ryan stiles and colin mockry they would suck

jillcitrus
02-27-2006, 02:01 PM
i love ryan and colin! and even better, colin is canadian. we're always better.

ive only seen the british version once, but it was ok.

Jakebert
02-27-2006, 02:13 PM
I love Whose Line. I think both versions are pretty good, but the British version had a little more variety to it, even though I didn't get a lot of the references to British TV shows and stuff.

Betty
02-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Ha... Michelle's biggest brush with fame:

... when Drew Carey and some of the other guys were coming through the airport in my super shitty hometown (Sault Ste. Marie, ON) at the same time as my friend was getting back from an exchange in Germany. His entire family was there waiting and they are crazy and Italian and got pictures with the actors/improv people.

... oh and then there was the time that Wayne Gretzky came to my house ... how could I forget about that ...

Embodude2004
02-27-2006, 06:01 PM
That show is absolutely awesome. I prefer the American version but the British is just as funny.

yeah that shows funny but i like mad tv and snl except for the later episodes of snl because they aren't that funny

nieh
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Drew Carey just couldn't match up to the genius of Clive Anderson's presenting.

Agreed. I prefer the British episodes that had Ryan and Colin on them. When it was an all British group it wasn't as good for me and the all American one isn't quite as good if only for the lack of Clive.

Apathy
02-27-2006, 08:23 PM
I prefer the American Version, because I grew up watching Drew Carey.

Plus, since I'm american, I don't have to hear the accent. Nothing against british people or their personalities, but I can't stand the way that you talk. I die a little inside everytime a word leaves your mouths.

Apathy
02-27-2006, 08:54 PM
I love it when Ryan and Collin kiss, their reactions afterwards are awesome, like that one time Ryan dumped a whole thing of Altoids in his mouth. Good times.

It's not a real kiss.

You put your hands on their cheeks and your thumbs over their lips. Then you kiss your thumbs. It looks real, however, isn't.

nieh
02-27-2006, 09:04 PM
It's not a real kiss.

You put your hands on their cheeks and your thumbs over their lips. Then you kiss your thumbs. It looks real, however, isn't.

That's called a stage kiss. They don't stage kiss. At least not in the ones I've seen.