PDA

View Full Version : So...I just wanted to bring it to the attention of all board members:

Twinkle
02-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Today is a GREAT day!! I'm in an unshakable good mood and I just want you all to know that so that when you read this, it brings a smile to your face. :D Happy Smile Day!! It's a great day, isn't it?! Good luck tonight and good luck for the next great day of your lives: tomorrow! :p :) :)

Sinister
02-27-2006, 07:21 PM
today was shit for me, tomorrow will be better for two reasons

1) fun classes
2) this thread

probably didn't take you much time to write, but I'm sure it'll cheer up some people. :)

bd007h
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Nice to hear you're doing good today.

Me on the other hand, just got saran wrapped to my computer chair by my roommates hahaha. I got out though.

Sinister
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Nice to hear you're doing good today.

Me on the other hand, just got saran wrapped to my computer chair by my roommates hahaha. I got out though.

hahahaha sounds fun. I'll saran wrap my bro to his bed next weekend.

All About Eve
02-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey Tiph, nice to see you feeling better since the other night. I'm guessing the headache (or was it a migraine?) is gone. You're much more fun when you're happy.

barangatang
02-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Me on the other hand, just got saran wrapped to my computer chair by my roommates hahaha.

It wouldn't matter that much, figuring that in your computer seat is basically where you always are.

But I guess if your going to be at your computer, you might as well not be saran wrapped to the chair.

(all in good fun, im sure you do other things than sit at your comp all day, right?

bd007h
02-27-2006, 07:59 PM
(all in good fun, im sure you do other things than sit at your comp all day, right?

yeah, I do. What my room mates did was all in good fun too. We're good friends

Twinkle
02-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey Tiph, nice to see you feeling better since the other night. I'm guessing the headache (or was it a migraine?) is gone. You're much more fun when you're happy.

Oh yes, FINALLY!! It was into the better part of the morning, but I love being happy. Life is much more fun for me when I am happy.

coke_a_holic
02-27-2006, 08:04 PM
I was really happy earlier, too. Then I listened to some Linkin Park, realized how evil the world is, how they've shunned me my entire life, and how they have no reason to exist anymore than the scum under my shoes do. I would go cut myself, but I need to have clean wrists for my therapy tomorrow. As soon as that's done, these wrists are gonna be unzipped like no other.

All About Eve
02-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh yes, FINALLY!! It was into the better part of the morning, but I love being happy. Life is much more fun for me when I am happy.

Fun for all of us, I believe. A :( makes a :( me. A :) you 95% of the time makes a :) me.

I was really happy earlier, too. Then I listened to some Linkin Park, realized how evil the world is, how they've shunned me my entire life, and how they have no reason to exist anymore than the scum under my shoes do. I would go cut myself, but I need to have clean wrists for my therapy tomorrow. As soon as that's done, these wrists are gonna be unzipped like no other.

=(... <333

Endymion
02-27-2006, 08:22 PM
word up, homies!

we saw phase slip lines in our quasi-1d high tc superconductor sample today. first group eva! *win*

platinumpt
02-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Today is a GREAT day!! I'm in an unshakable good mood and I just want you all to know that so that when you read this, it brings a smile to your face. :D Happy Smile Day!! It's a great day, isn't it?! Good luck tonight and good luck for the next great day of your lives: tomorrow! :p :) :)
Hey! What happened, what did I miss?? 8| !!

Sinister
02-27-2006, 08:24 PM
we saw phase slip lines in our quasi-1d high tc superconductor sample today. first group eva! *win*

...could you say that again in a vulgarized form ?

barangatang
02-27-2006, 08:32 PM
yeah, I do. What my room mates did was all in good fun too. We're good friends

Im sure they are. Get em' back by ejaculating in one of their sandwiches.

Sinister
02-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Im sure they are. Get em' back by ejaculating in one of their sandwiches.

or putting dog shit in it.

yeah, Original Prankster.

Camilamazed
02-27-2006, 08:35 PM
I liek the Smile day :D

May days have been pretty nice and I like that!

Endymion
02-27-2006, 08:40 PM
...could you say that again in a vulgarized form ?
no other way to say it really... we saw phase slip lines in our VTLSM scans today. we're imaging a very narrow sample, so it's quasi-1d. in quasi-1d superconductors you can get phase slip lines. these have been imaged in tin (a low temp superconductor) by a group in ukraine. there is no published data of phase slip lines imaged in high temp superconductors. we used a few novel techniques and were able to image phase slip lines (well, a single phase slip line) in a high temp superconductor today.

Twinkle
02-27-2006, 08:58 PM
what's really fun that is once I became good at Science, I started to love it and understand it more, and Endy, or Ryan, I understood what you said the first time. Yay for science! And physics and biology and chemical engineering!!

All About Eve
02-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Science = not for me. AIM now = for Tiph.

Jebus
02-27-2006, 09:02 PM
no other way to say it really... we saw phase slip lines in our VTLSM scans today. we're imaging a very narrow sample, so it's quasi-1d. in quasi-1d superconductors you can get phase slip lines. these have been imaged in tin (a low temp superconductor) by a group in ukraine. there is no published data of phase slip lines imaged in high temp superconductors. we used a few novel techniques and were able to image phase slip lines (well, a single phase slip line) in a high temp superconductor today.
oh yeah, I measured the amplitude of a slinky the other day. pwn3d *wins*

Endymion
02-27-2006, 09:03 PM
oh yeah, I measured the amplitude of a slinky the other day. pwn3d *wins*
:( i've never done that.

what part of LA do you live in, by the way?

Jebus
02-27-2006, 09:09 PM
I believe the area is called Hyde Park. It's pretty darn close to Inglewood. *ghetto*

Endymion
02-27-2006, 09:12 PM
ah, so not far past manhattan beach from me. interesting...

nieh
02-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Endy, I can't stop staring at your avatar whenever you post something. It's just so hot.

Endymion
02-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Endy, I can't stop staring at your avatar whenever you post something. It's just so hot.
you're telling me! i have a print out over my bed and a gym sock beside my bed.

Jebus
02-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I knew I should have gone with the Nieh avatar instead of Corey. =\

EDIT: I meant to say corey

Rocky-girl
02-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Good luck to you! I hope, it'll be so. Nice thread.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Haha, this did actually make me smile :)

Nina
02-28-2006, 12:12 AM
I'm envious, I wish I felt as good, or even slightly in this direction!

Nirushika6789
02-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Yea, I'm ridiculously happy today too....

Because Today is my birthday :D:D...I can't be anything but happy :D

Isolated Fury
02-28-2006, 02:55 PM
omg! Happy birthday!

Nirushika6789
02-28-2006, 02:56 PM
omg! Happy birthday!
Lol thanks :D

It says it on the front page too ..OMG *retard moment* :p