PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm curious about your views on marriage. I'll pose a few questions to get us started.

1) Do you think you will ever get married? Or are you already married?

2) Do you feel strongly about marriage, either for or against it?

3) Do you take marriage seriously? Would you try very hard to avoid divorce and do your best to maintain any vows?

4) Do you think it's best for children to be raised by a married couple?

5) Would you want a large wedding or something a little more modest?

6) Do your religious beliefs affect how you'd like to get married?

7) Do you believe in remaining a virgin until marriage?

If you wish to mention your views on homosexual marriage please keep it brief. I'd like this to be a general discussion about marriage, not another debate about homosexuality.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 02:03 AM

- I think I will someday, I don't think it'll be anytime soon though, I don't see reason to.

- Not at all. I'm not one of those girls who can't wait to get married. I'm not anti-marriage either though. It's something that I think will happen when I'm ready for it.

3) Do you take marriage seriously? Would you try very hard to avoid divorce and do your best to maintain any vows?

- Of course, there's no point in getting married if you don't think it'll work out. If things don't turn out well, you should fight for it, but if there seems to be no solution and you've tried working it out but it doesn't work, a divorce is the best option. Staying together then would be pointless and make everyone involved miserable.

- It doesn't really matter I think.

- In between. I do want the whole dress thing, but I don't need 1000 people to be there.

- Nope.

- Err. No. :P

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2006, 02:22 AM

Yes, I do. Infact, I hope so.

I think, as a concept, it's a beautiful thing. Like love, infact. But I think it's always been a tendancy for humanity to rush into it without really thinking about it. Like love, infact.

Of course, I think that's a given. But if things truly were damaged beyond repair, I would consider divorce an option.

Married or not married, gay or straight, I honestly think it doesn't matter one jot. The main point is it's better for children to be brought up in happy, stable homes. Whether it's a married one or not doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

Undecided. But I think if I were planning a marriage, I'd want something large and extravagant. But honestly, it'd be ultimately up to the bride.

I don't have any, so not really applicable.

Not at all.

T-6005
02-28-2006, 02:31 AM

-Perhaps. If the right person comes along, I suppose I wouldn't mind.

I have no feelings either way towards the practice of marriage - I do, however, believe that it represents a bond that deserves to be made official. So I suppose I'm for, under those circumstances. Although clearly I believe that I'm the only one capable of judging those.

Meh. Marriage in the sense that I would only be with one person? I can keep that vow, otherwise why get married. As for divorce, again - it's circumstancial.

If by married couple you mean happily married, then there's no doubt in my mind that yes. However, between a bad, unstable marriage and divorced parents, I would go with the divorced ones. An unstable home can cause a lot more damage than mixed feelings about your parents and their unwilling, loveless relationship to each other.

Something with me and whoever I get married to. That's all that counts. The rest can come later, once I find someone willing to be saddled with me - we can argue about the wedding then.

Not at all.

Absolutely not. Sample before purchase, in my head - although I don't think I'd dumb it down quite that much out loud.

That's about it.

Oh yeah - and go gay marriages!

Izie
02-28-2006, 02:39 AM

I'm pretty sure I will, yes.

I'd probably say I'm pro, but I never thought a lot about it. I'm really not obsessed with it.

Yes, most likely. Then again I don't like things to fail either way, plus the whole idea of "forever" is intriguing. And scary. But intriguing. Anyway, there are always things you can't get over.

Not necessarily. It really depends on the people, not whether they're married or not.

Small. Trust me, very small. I have issues with big weddings.

Up to a point, but not a lot. I don't really believe in forcing my religion onto anyone.

...apparently not.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 02:44 AM
Of course, I think that's a given.

Not for everyone. I know some people who have been married multiple times. They don't take any part of it seriously.

I don't have any, so not really applicable.

It could be applicable. I don't have any religious beliefs really, and because of that I prefer registry office. I have no desire for a grand ceremony in a church, because that means nothing to me.

Mostly predictable replies so far. That's a good thing, because it means I judge you all to be correct.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I completely agree with Mr. T on this:

Sample before purchase, in my head - although I don't think I'd dumb it down quite that much out loud.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2006, 02:46 AM
It could be applicable. I don't have any religious beliefs really, and because of that I prefer registry office. I have no desire for a grand ceremony in a church, because that means nothing to me.

I suppose in my case it'd mean it was up to the bride. Unless it meant being inducted into whatever church, I'm not sure if that's the case or not.

Not for everyone. I know some people who have been married multiple times. They don't take any part of it seriously.

Then in my opinion they shouldn't be married at all.

I really need to stop typing "bridge" when I mean to type "bride".

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 02:48 AM
Then in my opinion they shouldn't be married at all.

Agreed. It's really nice to see so many people still consider marriage a serious thing.

Not Ozymandias
02-28-2006, 02:49 AM
1) Of course the fuck not.

2) It's a farce that people just do because everyone else does it.

3-7) You can guess.

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2006, 02:53 AM
I'd like to think so. Although the rest of my family claims all men will run away from the dominant bitch I always turn out to be.

It's a matter of personal choice.

Most definitely, if it's built on a bond of love.

Traditionally yes. But in this modern world it's starting to matter less. The main problem is children from incomplete or strange homes facing pressure among other kids.

Larger but only people that really matter.

I think I'd want it in a church.

No.

arak0r
02-28-2006, 03:32 AM
Yes, I will.
Suppose I'm more for it than against.
Yessir
Not that single parents can't raise kids, but I'd say a strong nuclear family works best.
Modest.
Lollerz, no.
Generally speaking yes, or at least wait until you're with someone you feel you can/will marry someday.

I'm a bit old school with my beliefs :p

JoY
02-28-2006, 03:41 AM

* I do. *grins* I'm obviously not married yet.

* I think marriage would suit -me-. not everyone has to get married, of course. what they do is their business. I'd just like to celebrate our love, make it official & let all my loved ones know I'm officially hooked on somebody. & all that jazz.

* naturally. or else there'd be no use in me wanting to get married some day. love can change, I don't think it ever can really fade so much, that it's gone. not if it used to be so strong. so if it changes & it becomes an obstacle between me & my hubby, I'd do anything to turn it around into a change that makes us even stronger together.

* it does give some form of stability. call me old fashioned, but I do think it gives a child the structure & security that it needs at such a young & fragile age. I don't think it's necessary, I just feel it'd be better.

* a large modest wedding. meaning a huge party for only the ones we really care about. so no inviting people we don't actually really know.

* I'm not very religious. however, when my grandfather was still alive, I hoped he could've married one of his grandchildren. unfortunately he died too soon to be able to. I want to get married in a church & maybe, maybe he can be there in some way. if I marry my current boyfriend, it's likely we'll marry in a Catholic church, since he's catholic & I don't care too much about what kind of church I marry in. I never shut myself off for the possibility that there might be a god & all Christian religions believe in the very same god, if not all religions.

* what?! no.

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 03:51 AM
I think very little about future. You can say that I'm infantile. May be. I can say only that I think I'll get married and I think that it's better to rise children in family.

Vera
02-28-2006, 03:53 AM

I think I will, eventually, at some point. Then again, I might not. But never say never, eh?

Not really. I don't see it as an outdated concept or whatever, since people tend to have the need to eventually calm down in life and settle down. Marriage is a ritual to "seal the deal", often.

I like to think I wouldn't hang on to something that isn't working and ruin my life but yeah, I would try to fix it. But if it's not working, it's just not working.

No.

I'm not religious but in a way I'd like there to be either the full rituals (I can see myself joining a religion for my husband-to-be) or no rituals at all (Vegas wedding, baby?).

No.

No way. Gotta test-drive before purchase, no?

arak0r
02-28-2006, 03:54 AM
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1812523

i find that quite amusing after readin this thread

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 04:11 AM
when my grandfather was still alive, I hoped he could've married one of his grandchildren.

Eww, isn't that illegal?

killer_queen
02-28-2006, 04:52 AM
I don't think so. But I hope. Maybe there's someone who isn't annoying for me.

I'm not for it but the thought of never getting married and dying alone sounds awful.

I wouldn't if there's no kids.

Yes. Definitely.

I hate big, fancy weddings. It must be too little.

Of course.

Are you kidding? I live in Turkey. In fact it's not about it. Even if I get out of this country I'll keep myself in that way.[/QUOTE]

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 05:42 AM
So, you intend to remain a virgin until marriage, but you don't think you'll ever actually get married?

Good luck with that.

killer_queen
02-28-2006, 05:52 AM
See, that's why the Turkish girls see every guy as an ideal husband. Actually it's too soon to say these things for me. I'm just 16, my opinions will change. I might get married, I might sleep with someone, I don't know. At these age it's kinda impossible to think something reasonable.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 06:01 AM
I'm just 16, my opinions will change. I might get married, I might sleep with someone, I don't know. At these age it's kinda impossible to think something reasonable.

I had forgotten you were that young. That's a wise outlook.

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 06:26 AM
See, that's why the Turkish girls see every guy as an ideal husband. Actually it's too soon to say these things for me. I'm just 16, my opinions will change. I might get married, I might sleep with someone, I don't know. At these age it's kinda impossible to think something reasonable.
Only 16? I thought you're elder... but I know why I thought, all easten persons are very wise.

kamikaze
02-28-2006, 06:42 AM
I know I'll get married. I'd actually like to do it right after high school, but in order for me to get government grants for college, I have to wait until I graduate from there. (I'm engaged, yes.)

I am strongly for it - as long as it's taken seriously.

Very much so. I saw what my mother went through with her divorce to my father, and I refuse to ever put my children through what I had to go through. Divorce isn't an option - unless it's absolutely necessary.

Not necessarily. They need a loving home, be it with one parent or two.

I would love a large wedding, but I couldn't afford it.

MY religious beliefs - no. My parents' relgious beliefs - yes. I have to be married in their church by my pastor step-father. How fun. :)

When I was really into God and what God wanted of me, yes. I took a vow of chastity. Then my parents forced so much God onto me that I stopped caring. And now it's a little late for that option. But I don't regret it at all. I lost my virginity to someone whom I love and loves me back. And honestly, I think that's what's most important.

killer_queen
02-28-2006, 07:02 AM
Only 16? I thought you're elder... but I know why I thought, all easten persons are very wise.
Uhh, just no. You should come here sometime.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 07:04 AM
I have a question for those who wish to retain their virginity until marriage. Do you class other sexual acts, such as oral, as being essentially the same as vaginal sex? Or is everything acceptable as long as you're not parkin' the beef bus in tuna town? If you know what I mean.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 07:05 AM
I was wondering the same? And not to be all 1337 (:P), but what about buttsex?

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 07:06 AM
but what about buttsex?

I'm ready and willing if you are.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 07:10 AM
I'm ready and willing if you are.

I usually don't do buttsex, but I might make an exception for you!

Nina
02-28-2006, 07:12 AM
1) Do you think you will ever get married?
Yes, I think I will
I dont feel strongly about it, no. But it gives a lot of opportunities for me. My parents feel strongly about it, and I would probably not be "allowed" to move out/and move in with my partner if I'm not married. If I really wanted to, I could just start a huge fight with my parents, live a "normal" western life and see if I marry one day. But I consider it a lot more pleasant to just find the right partner, marry him AND have my family stand behind me.
I wouldnt want to get divorced. I have a thing for privacy, I probably exaggerate with that a little, but... Having "divorced" written on every single (important) paper gives too much of my private life away. That's by no means a reason to not get divorced when I think it is needed, but it gives me the motivation to not marry the wrong person in the first place.
Yes, but only because other kids might act weirdly torwards them. There still are too many religious people out there :[
Large wedding. I'm totally into it.
Extremly. Since I am NOT religious, I dont want to marry in a church, obviously. No "god bless you" bullshit, please.
Haha. err I mean yeah.

killer_queen
02-28-2006, 07:23 AM
I have a question for those who wish to retain their virginity until marriage. Do you class other sexual acts, such as oral, as being essentially the same as vaginal sex? Or is everything acceptable as long as you're not parkin' the beef bus in tuna town? If you know what I mean.
Any kind of sex before marriage is forbidden in Islam. I don't know what do you call it, adultery? Anyway, everything you do that makes you come close to the adultery is forbidden too. Like kissing, licking, sucking, hugging and even looking at the opposite sex in a secual way. Of course it's about how you interpret it. Most of the people in my age don't think they are all forbidden.
And about buttsex, it's totally forbidden. I mean it says that you can never be the same person after doing it in our holy book. But I'm not sure, I need to read more.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 07:25 AM
Aaah okay. The reason I asked is because in some magazine I read a letter from a muslim-girl who did the buttsex, to stay a virgin. I suppose she was one of those people who only remain a virgin because their parents want them too though. Because that is kinda hypocrit.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 07:34 AM
you can never be the same person after doing it

I expect you can never be the same after receiving it.

Italia311
02-28-2006, 07:40 AM

- Yes. and no. Not anytime soon, gotta finish University still...

- I do not feel strongly about marriage. I am neither for it, nor against it.

- Well, I do take marriage seriously, and I would try to avoid divorce. But, my parents are divorced and sometimes it's just better that way. I would do whatever it takes to maintain respect.

- In some cases yes but for the most part, no. Depends on the children I guess...

- heh, no Italian wedding is modest

- Yes. Gettin married in a Catholic Church.

- No. Although it may contradict my answer to #6. There are worse things.

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 08:50 AM
I think I will.
No.
I think so. However if it's heading for a divorce fast, I hope I'd not be throwing myself into fits of denial.

I don't know.
Modest.
Not at all.
Well I'm dating Tizz, so obviously not. Whatta sluttos!

ThrashedThrasher
02-28-2006, 08:53 AM

I do indeed think I will get married at some point and if I don't then that's cool too.

Eh the way some marriages are sickeningly fucked up, I'm rather for and against it depending on the situation. I personally wouldn't mind not getting married if I was with someone that I cared for and loved very much and that person did the same for me.

Well why the hell else would I get married? I see all these people get married just because they have kids together O.o It's fucking bullshit. If you don't truly love eachother, then why get married? Eh great example, my cousin got married to this Barbie doll bitch because she had "his" kid. About two years down the road now he's got another girlfriend, he's hooked on meth and yet he refuses to get a divorce because of Gavin and the other little one (I don't know my other little cousin's name..). Hell, my ex-boyfriend wanted to marry the mother of his child though he had absolutely no feelings for her (I ended up kicking him in the shin when he said he was thinking about doing that...) Anyways I would try to keep away from a divorce, but if it's something that can't be fixed then fine. However I'd always try, there's no hurt in trying.

Not necessarily. For the most part I wasn't raised by a "married couple." My parents didn't get married until quite some time after I was born and even after that it didn't seem like they were. As long as it's raising the child with the biological father and mother (if the circumstances allow that) and they love eachother just as a married couple would then fucking great, if not well then meh...If I had a child before I got married and the relationship with whoever I am with was still great then whatever. I'd wait and get married when I can. I'd rather make sure things are going to work before I get married just because I have a kid.

I cannot stand large, overdone weddings. Fuck my parents got married in a court room lol. I'd like something small, preferebly in the fall at a nice outdoorsy area (I'd kill to either be married at Snoqualmie or Spokane Falls) and have it just be family and close friends. Of course, huge party afterwards (all of my family member's wedding receptions have been basically out of control keggers lol)

Nope, however if I go about marrying a Native guy I will be both federally and tribally wedded (upon my dad's request to get a tribal marriage, big ceremony >.<). w00h00 Even though that's more of a cultural thing eh oh well. Other than that religion doesn't have jack shit to say in how I get married.

Hah. Too late for that.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Well I'm dating Tizz, so obviously not. Whatta sluttos!

That has nothing to do with me being a slut, but with you thinking I'm irresistable!

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 08:58 AM
That has nothing to do with me being a slut, but with you thinking I'm irresistable!
Maybe I'm in it for the money?

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Maybe I'm in it for the money?

I don't pay you to have sex with me :(

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 09:01 AM
No but I'll kill you and take your money.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Pffff, I'll sign a prenup. (Is that's what it's called?)

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Yes, and I'm talking about murder, not divorce Tizzie.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Oh damn. I'm not very smart. I'll cut you out of my will then.

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Uhh, just no. You should come here sometime.
I think I know nothing about your life, but that I know is a stereotips. Please, tell me something to teach me. I really feel myself very uncomfortable.:(

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Oh damn. I'm not very smart. I'll cut you out of my will then.
I'm talking about stealing not inheriting stupid! Stop ruining Richard's topic!

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm talking about stealing not inheriting stupid! Stop ruining Richard's topic!

:(

You suck.

platinumpt
02-28-2006, 09:09 AM
1) I think I'm light years away from getting married. I don't even think about it.
2) Honestly I don't even think it as a matter of discussion.
3) Off course that, in case I get married, I'll take it seriously. About avoiding the divorce, it's a sensitive point to discuss. Specially if you have children, I think. Perhaps things should be very well thinked BEFORE marriage, so that people can avoid divorce.
4) I don't see why it should make any difference at all.
5) As long as it has lots of good food, I don't care.
6) I don't know, it's hard to tell at this moment.
7) Sorry, too late.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 09:12 AM
I usually don't do buttsex, but I might make an exception for you!

Tizz is SO not ruining this thread.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Per is just jealous.

killer_queen
02-28-2006, 09:26 AM
I think I know nothing about your life, but that I know is a stereotips. Please, tell me something to teach me. I really feel myself very uncomfortable.:(
Honey, I just meant people here are ridiculously stupid. We Turks are not really smart.

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 09:27 AM
Honey, I just meant people here are ridiculously stupid. We Turks are not really smart.
Tizz is a bitch. Wanna get married?

Betty
02-28-2006, 09:45 AM

I definitely want to.

I think it's a nice thing. And there are the perks that come with it. However, I can understand the whole "not needing a piece of paper to prove our love and commitment" ideology as well.

I want to find a man and live happily ever after forever and ever. My parents have the greatest marriage in the world and I want mine to be just like that. But I would consider divorce, obviously. But I'm gonna be so damn choosy in finding a partner that hopefully I won't get myself into that predicament unless something totally crazy happens.

This is actually an issue that has been cropping up lately and I really have no idea. I'd like to think that I could raise a child on my own and they could turn out perfectly fine, but it's really hard to say. I'd imaging there are studies proving that in the majority of cases, having both a mother and a father is best for a child, but there are always exceptions.

I probably won't KNOW enough people to have a super huge wedding, and I don't want to invite everyone I've ever met and their cat... Honestly, for me, the most important part of a wedding is to get together with a whole bunch of people you love (close friends and family) and have the greatest party of your life to celebrate. Open bar, can't wait.

God, this bothers me a lot too. My parents are super hardcore catholic. I've totally renounced that aspect of my upbringing, but I don't really talk about it with them too often, it's a very awkward subject. And I'd like to think the person I marry won't be overly religious. But then, the only type of wedding I'm familiar with is done in a church but I'd feel kinda hypocritical doing that. So... I don't know...

Ha... definitely not. In theory I even believe in sex without love. I'd like to think it can be treated as purely physical or as emotional if love is involved.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Tizz is a bitch. Wanna get married?

Fuck off :(

Isolated Fury
02-28-2006, 10:12 AM
I would love to get married. If I weren't in school right now, I'd want to get married as soon as possible. But since I am, I'm waiting until I'm out of here.

If the two people love each other, then they should be together.

I don't see why marriage SHOULDN'T be taken seriously.

They don't HAVE to be raised by a married couple. I know plenty of people that weren't and turned out fine.

This I haven't decided completely on yet. But I think I'd like a large wedding, where I can see all of my family members, old and new, seeing me make one of the biggest steps in my life.

No.

Ha.

Camilamazed
02-28-2006, 10:44 AM

I don't think I'll get married. Just don'y know why. I could say I'm a little bit afraid of it.

I'm not against it, I just think it was not made for me haha.

If One day I get married I'll take it seriously.

I don't think so. Sometimes mother and father is not well. Then, better get a divorce and raise the children in a peaceful way.

With Money, a fancy party. No money=Modest one.

No..

No..

Rag Doll
02-28-2006, 11:26 AM
I'd like to get married. I'm not sure if I ever will, but it would be nice.

No, not really. Even if I'm with the right person, being married isn't absolutely necessary...though, it'd be nice. ;p

I don't see the point in getting married if you're not going to take it seriously.

All the matters is the environment, not whether the couple is married. For the first 6 years of my life, I was raised by my mom, uncle, and grandma. And that was fine...and could sometimes be better than it was after my mom got married, although financially it was easier after the marriage.

Depends on what we could afford. I wouldn't *mind* a large fairy-tale style wedding, though =p

I'm not a religious person. At all. I'd rather not get married in a church, I think.

No. If that's your thing, that's cool...but that thought freaks the hell out of me. What if you get married and you're just not...sexually compatible? =X

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 12:52 PM
I know I'll get married. I'd actually like to do it right after high school, but in order for me to get government grants for college, I have to wait until I graduate from there. (I'm engaged, yes.)

That's not an engagement. That's just a heavily committed relationship. There is a difference.

darko
02-28-2006, 12:57 PM

I would like to hope so

Well I feel strongly enough that i would like to get married

I think people dont try enough these days and give up to quickly. I just hope I have the strength to make it work and so does the man i marry

Dont think it matters whether your married or not....whatever works better for yourself

Prefer just to bugger off and do it then tell everyone....my family is far to big.

yes and no.....i cant really explain it

well whatever works for yourself.....

Isolated Fury
02-28-2006, 01:14 PM

I think marriage is a plus because of the ring, it looks good on a man's hand. However, forever wearing it myself... nah just the thought of that makes me shudder.
I really don't mean to be an asshole, Maria, but that seriously makes me sick to my stomach...

SaiKYoU
02-28-2006, 01:18 PM

I'm not married, but well, future is huge right now...

Not strongly, i believe in living with the person you love, but necesary married...

That's why i believe in living together but not married, you should be sure that that person IS the person, then go an marry! but better a split than a divorce...

It doesn't matter the most...

SMALL! with the close family, friends and a very funny weeding!

NO NEVER PLEASE! i don't believe in religious marriage!!

MY opinion is no, never! ... go and have fun!

kamikaze
02-28-2006, 02:20 PM
That's not an engagement. That's just a heavily committed relationship. There is a difference.

Um, all right. There are rings and our families know about it. What else, besides the outward things I just mentioned along with the "heavily committed relationship," is needed for an engagement? :/

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Sorry it's just hard to believe. So like rings, the actual ones you plan to use?

And both families know that you have a wedding planned for after you graduate?

kamikaze
02-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Yes, rings we plan to use. And my mom was the one who got me to wait until after college so I could get grants and things like that for my schooling. Since my dad is dead, I get extra help, but if I got married, it would void anything like that. But yes, they know. They all call themselves in-laws and whatnot. It's cute. :)

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Alright, that sounds like engagement. Sorry for the outburst. There are just a lot of young people who pretend to be engaged when it really is just a vague future plan.

Isolated Fury
02-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey, I just have to clear something up. This isn't like some stupid AshKim drama engagement bullshit. It's not like the whole teenage lust mistaken for love. We actually love each other - not like the Britfag Ashley and company.

coke_a_holic
02-28-2006, 02:49 PM
1) I hope so, but I don't know, I'm only 15 so I don't have a very clear view of my life ahead, yet.
2) I'm almost indifferent on marriage. In my gut, I think that if two people have been dating for a long period of time (I'm talking years), they should either get married or work out whatever reasons they have for not marrying, but in my head, it's up to them.
3) Of course I do, it's a bond between two people that they complete to show their love for eachother, why would someone not take that seriously unless they weren't prepared for marriage in the first place?
4) I don't think it matters as long as it's a stable household.
5) Doesn't matter, the womenz choose that because they know we are generally indifferent.
6) Not really, but I'd probably feel uncomfortable getting married in a Mosque or a dungeon.
7) Nah, whenever the time seems right.

kamikaze
02-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Anyone else you can compare us to? Hahah, faggg.

And it's all right. I completely agree with you. There are people who blow things way out of proportion, but this isn't one of those "hey look at me!" kind of things. This is real. And it is good. So smile! Haha.

Isolated Fury
02-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Anyone else you can compare us to? Hahah, faggg.
stfu ho! :(

BREAK
02-28-2006, 03:32 PM

Already.

Anything to keep from having to make myself macaroni every night.

Children should be raised by two people. Whether they're married or unmarried, same-sex or opposite sex, rich or poor or black or otherwise is none of my business and I don't care.

HornyPope
02-28-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm pretty much with Break.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm pretty much with Break.

Ah, so you're his mysterious wife.

HornyPope
02-28-2006, 03:44 PM
What can I say, i'm an awesome cook and a great booty to boot.

BREAK
02-28-2006, 03:52 PM
You're also a fetching redhead who doesn't mind that I'm pretty much the world's laziest man. Everyone is jealous of me.

Iddy
02-28-2006, 04:16 PM

I hope so one day, but not just for the sake of it.

I'm very much for it, only against people going into it weakly.

I sure would. I hope that i'd make a good decision and never to face those problems.

I want that for my children, but it works different ways.

The church i plan to marry in is tiny, so its a small one for me.

I'm Catholic so i'd like to be married in a church. Lately my religion has become increasingly important to me.

In a pefect world, and if i had my life again, i'd say yes.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 04:57 PM
And my mom was the one who got me to wait until after college so I could get grants and things like that for my schooling. Since my dad is dead, I get extra help, but if I got married, it would void anything like that.

You can get grants for being married. My wife did. But perhaps it's not as much as you already get. She got enough to pay for all her classes, leaving her only needing to buy books.

It's not like the whole teenage lust mistaken for love. We actually love each other - not like the Britfag Ashley and company.

Yeah, but everyone thinks that. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that nobody thinks that they are suffering from teenage lust and mistaking it for love.

I find it interesting how most people in this thread have responded to the question about whether kids should be raised by a married couple. The majority of you have replied as if single parent families are the only other option. Though perhaps you see no difference between a married couple and a long-term couple who just never got married, so didn't mention it.

T-6005
02-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah, but everyone thinks that. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that nobody thinks that they are suffering from teenage lust and mistaking it for love.

Definitely true, this part. Quoted for le truth.

Plumey
02-28-2006, 05:40 PM
No. Never.

Not really.

It's either that, or become another statistic. But I'm not getting married anyway, so...

What really seems to matter for children is whether the gaurdian(s) has enough income to support a child. With a married couple, a steady income is possibly easier to attain. But in all honesty, a child can get messed up pretty good, married couple or no. Not to mention genetics.

If I ended up getting married, my parents would probably want something nice and fancy. But then they'd have to pay for it, so...

Nah.

Nah.

kamikaze
02-28-2006, 07:50 PM
You can get grants for being married. My wife did. But perhaps it's not as much as you already get. She got enough to pay for all her classes, leaving her only needing to buy books.

I agree on the second part. Which is another reason we are choosing to wait. I know I can get grants for schooling, but it's more than money. I want to know that this is right. I want to know that I want to be with him forever, and that he wants to be with me. Because, like I said earlier, divorce isn't an option unless it's absolutely necessary. Divorce is one of the ugliest things I've ever witnessed, and I refuse to go through it.

Paint_It_Black
02-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Kamikaze, I wish I had been as sensible as you at your age. I'm fairly impressed.

kamikaze
02-28-2006, 07:59 PM
My motto is to live without regrets. Anything I do, I know I'll have some sort of back-lash. I just don't want it to be a back-lash I can't handle or one I'll lament someday. Too bad I don't always follow that. :(

Anya82
02-28-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm not sure. I have no intention of getting married. I really don't. But who knows? maybe i'll change my decision in the future.

It's just ok. Like a lot of chicks, marriage is not my goal in life.

I do. If I ever get married, I'm gonna give my all. I take it very very very seriously. But i don't want to get married, not because of me, but because it's hard to find commited guys who are willing to do their best to solve any problem in a relationship. People tend to take the easy way out on everything. We're just too lazy to try.

I think it's better for children to be raised like that, BUT when it is a stable couple, not a troubled one. Cause I think we all need a mother or a father in certain moments of our lives.

I don't know, cause i don't think about marriage.

Yes. IF i get married, i will in a catholic church of course. duh!

You know? I do. But i think the most important thing is to find the right person, someone you REALLY love, married or not.

barangatang
02-28-2006, 09:02 PM
All I have to say about marriage is completely pointless. What could do when your married that you can't do when your not married? What's the fuckign point of getting married? To have a wedding and impress your family and friends? The thing is that maraige nowadays is such an honour, just for no good reason.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2006, 09:05 PM
That's like saying sex without trying for a baby is pointless. After all, what does it really accomplish? It's about two people, expressing their love for each other. It's not about impressing - a wedding is very different from a marriage. If you think marriage is pointless you've obviously never seen a real marriage.

BREAK
02-28-2006, 10:22 PM
All I have to say about marriage is completely pointless. What could do when your married that you can't do when your not married? What's the fuckign point of getting married? To have a wedding and impress your family and friends? The thing is that maraige nowadays is such an honour, just for no good reason.

You're absolutely right, one of the oldest and most respected institutions in the history of civilized humanity IS pointless. That's NOT just something that only a retarded friendless virgin would say.

Sunny
02-28-2006, 10:23 PM

i'm already married. i didn't think i was going to, though.

well, obviously, for. it's pretty nice. =p what i'm really against is people telling me that it's "pointless". maybe it's pointless for your dumb ass, but hey - it's my life, my relationship, and you suck, so stfu.

yes. i actually believe it should last forever.. unless the people are miserable together, or one person is abusive, of course.. =/ i just feel that it's something that needs to be taken really seriously.. and both sides need to be willing to put in a fuckload of effort in order to make it work.

i think it's best for children to be raised by loving parents. the marital status or gender of the parents isn't as much of a factor as their feelings towards the child. *shrugs*

well, my wedding was private. =p however, we are having another wedding ceremony when i graduate.. with a proper dress and all.. and 30-ish guests. which isn't very big at all. we're probably renting a huge ol place, though... but we don't want a lot of people there. i'm terrified of huge weddings with 200 guests and stuff. ugh. no huge ugly cakes, no bridesmaids in fugly dresses, no djs or videographers or anything. i hate that shit. i feel like people who get all obsessive about the tiny details really miss what the actual ceremony should be about. *shrugs*

there was a mention of god in my vows, and there will be mentions of god in the bigger ceremony. that's about it.

well... i believe in it in the sense that i believe it's a valid choice. not *my* personal choice, but i can see the reasoning, i guess. i didn't wait til marriage, neither did he, and we don't regret it. however, those are such personal matters that i can't possibly say what would work best for other people. so i dunno.

If you wish to mention your views on homosexual marriage please keep it brief.

100% for. end of story.

Sunny
02-28-2006, 10:24 PM
You're absolutely right, one of the oldest and most respected institutions in the history of civilized humanity IS pointless. That's NOT just something that only a retarded friendless virgin would say.

amen, brother!

Sunny
02-28-2006, 10:28 PM
oh man... i just finished reading this whole thread, and:

RINGS ARE NOT NECESSARY FOR AN ENGAGEMENT TO BE VALID

>:E ARG!

Not Ozymandias
02-28-2006, 10:31 PM
I can't believe barangatang is the only person I agree with in this thread. :(

Sunny
02-28-2006, 10:32 PM
hahah. i'm sorry!

barangatang
02-28-2006, 10:46 PM
That's NOT just something that only a retarded friendless virgin would say.
No, that's what a retarded, friendless, virgin, who doesn't understand sarcasm would say.

JoY
03-01-2006, 03:28 AM
Eww, isn't that illegal?
he's a minister, as being a minister. uh, you know, as in, he says; "will you take this dude to be your slave" etc.

Vera
03-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Bella, WTF.

I like, literally, have no fucking clue what you're on about. Stop smoking Dutch goodies and explain in English.

You want your grandfather to marry ...one of his grandkids????

Because he's the minister and he can???

????

JoY
03-01-2006, 03:38 AM
hahahaha, no! oh god, hahahaha. as in, he's behind the altar & one of his grandchildren is with his/her luv in front of it. like him being behind the counter & not in front. (Evita-quote, never mind)

Vera
03-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Oh, so you wish he could perform the ceremonies.

Geez. For a moment I thought you were REALLY messed up in the head.

JoY
03-01-2006, 06:06 AM
yes! thank god, that's what I meant. Dunglish mistake.

I *am* REALLY messed up in the head, though. ;P

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 06:24 AM
I thought that was correct English too...

JoY
03-01-2006, 06:26 AM
errgh, me too. but it isn't? I don't know. the one who performs the ceremony, marries the soon to be husband & wife, right? maybe not.

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 06:29 AM
Exactly, that's what I thought too.

Maybe we are both stupidz.

Vera
03-01-2006, 06:36 AM
Technically it's correct, like if you ask a priest, "Would you marry me and my husband-to-be?" you're not asking for a threeway marriage.

But still, it sounds really odd.. "I want him to marry me!" is usually "I want to get married to him!".

Also, when you mentioned slave I was like "Dutch weddings must be odd and BDSM-y!!". XD!!

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 06:38 AM
Aaah okay, so it's right, just easy to misinterpret.

And Dutch wedding are...teh sex.

JoY
03-01-2006, 06:45 AM
k, that indeed must've looked pretty fucking scary. ;D *cracks up*

Vera
03-01-2006, 06:51 AM
And Dutch wedding are...teh sex.
So when you buy services from a hooker in Amsterdam, you're actually marrying her?

Wild.

JoY
03-01-2006, 06:54 AM
no, what she meant to say was, that they don't say "congratulations, you get to kiss the bride", but "shag the bride NOW".

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Yesss, that's what I meant.

Gotta love the Dutch sex.

JoY
03-01-2006, 06:58 AM
we luuuuv teh cock.<3

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 07:07 AM
I don't want Dutch cock!

JoY
03-01-2006, 07:08 AM
I do! in the shape of a windmill with a tulip sticking out of it & the testicles wearing clogs.

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Ouch =/

JoY
03-01-2006, 07:14 AM
I want someone to make something like this in PhotoShop.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Bella was indeed technically correct and I expect everyone understood her fine. It's just something that doesn't usually get phrased that way in real life.

And yay for Sunny triple posts!

F@ BANKZ
03-01-2006, 10:42 AM
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes

superduperfaberooney
03-01-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm curious about your views on marriage. I'll pose a few questions to get us started.

im getting married in jamaica in 8 months

scared as hell!! but neither, inbetween

probably not try hard enough

nah, as long as the parents are loving and take care of their children properly, i don't think they have to be married.

originally i wanted a large wedding but have settled for a modest one.

no

too late i'm afraid but i guess it would have been nice.

If you wish to mention your views on homosexual marriage please keep it brief. I'd like this to be a general discussion about marriage, not another debate about homosexuality.

i'm not really bothered about this issue, whatever makes people happy.

killer_queen
03-01-2006, 12:48 PM
What about you Richard? I can't see your answers in this thread.

Rocky-girl
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM
You're reading my thoughts!

JoY
03-01-2006, 01:06 PM
I was also thinking the same. especially seeing his interesting history.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 01:12 PM

Ok, since you asked.

Already married. But it hasn't worked out too well.

I used to be strongly for it. I liked the idea of showing my comittment to someone I really loved. I also strongly liked the idea of finding the right person and staying with her forever. Now I'm more cynical, at least for myself. I try to be optimistic for others though.

I take it very seriously. It was one of my main goals in life to find a great girl, get married, have a decent home and one day start a family. I had modest goals in life. Still, there's a good chance I'll end up divorced. It turns out you never fully know someone, and nothing is guaranteed.

I think it's best for children to be raised by a happy couple. I don't think marital status matters. I don't have a problem with gay couples having kids, although I think one parent of each gender provides advantages. I also have no problem with single parent families, but the advantages to having more than one parent are obvious.

I had a very modest wedding and that's exactly how I like it. I'm sort of shy when it comes to that stuff.

Yes. Because I follow no religion I was happy to get married in a courtroom. I wouldn't be strongly opposed to getting married in a church, but for me there's no point and I'd feel a little weird.

No. My lack of religion leaves little reason to treasure virginity. But I did wait until I was in love, and it was highly romantic and a memory I can always be proud to have. And I fully believed I would marry that person, and in fact did.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 01:16 PM
I should add that I believe that waiting to have sex until you're married can cause problems. I'll go further, and say that marrying the first person you have sex with can also easily cause problems later on. I think the ideal might be to experiment when you're young, have fun, and then when you finally settle down you hopefully won't be plagued with doubts and curiousity about what you missed out on.

killer_queen
03-01-2006, 01:24 PM
You are married? I'm surprised, didn't know it. However I respect people who get married at a young age a lot. It shows how mature they are, I think.

Rocky-girl
03-01-2006, 01:26 PM
I didn't know that you're married, I thought that you're near 17...
You're 25! Like my brother, but he doesn't think about marriage..

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 01:28 PM
However I respect people who get married at a young age a lot. It shows how mature they are, I think.

Thank you. Although it can also show immaturity and a tendency to make poor decisions. I got married too early, but on the other hand I do think I was ready for it, on a personal level. But my wife wasn't. It didn't work out too well. We are semi-seperated and I really don't know if it can be salvaged or if I'm just delaying an unavoidable divorce.

Edit: Tanya, I'm 24.

reader
03-01-2006, 01:38 PM

-- No.

--Yes. For.

--No.

--Yes.

--Modest.

--No.

--No.

-- k

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 01:41 PM

--No.

That doesn't make sense when compared to your other answers.

yay
03-01-2006, 03:12 PM
1) Do you think you will ever get married? Or are you already married?.I really like the idea of experiencing true love and getting married. Hopefully someday I will.

2) Do you feel strongly about marriage, either for or against it?I am pro marriage, if it is for the right reasons and the people genuinely love eachother. I cant stand people who get married for money or for attention like a lot of Hollywood stars

3) Do you take marriage seriously? Would you try very hard to avoid divorce and do your best to maintain any vows?Of course, why get married if your not gonna give it your best shot?

4) Do you think it's best for children to be raised by a married couple?Yes, kids need a mother and father always there for them. As much as some people will say single parenting works, it is much better for the child to see both parents all the time.

5) Would you want a large wedding or something a little more modest?A modest wedding.

6) Do your religious beliefs affect how you'd like to get married?No not really. If I loved the girl enough to marry her I wouldn't care where we got married. Although I do like the idea of a Church.

7) Do you believe in remaining a virgin until marriage?I cant say I do. I believe before you get married and commit to someone, you should be able to have fun.

If you wish to mention your views on homosexual marriage please keep it brief. I'd like this to be a general discussion about marriage, not another debate about homosexuality.Now that you've mentioned it, I'll say I believe it should be legalised, although I do worry about once it being legal, people thinking its just as accepted as a normal marriage and thus encouraging more people to do it. It's a very difficult situation, although for Gays who genuinely love eachother it should be legal.

Tired_Of_You
03-01-2006, 03:24 PM
I'd have to be so sure about it and I know so many couples for whom it didn't work (err..sorry if it doesn't make sense in English), that I'm really unsure about it.

No. I'm neither for or against.

3) Do you take marriage seriously? Would you try very hard to avoid divorce and do your best to maintain any vows?Most definitely. I'd have no reasons to get married if it was not really really really serious. I don't want to make the same mistakes my parents and others did. Maybe that's why I'm so unsure about marriage.

4) Do you think it's best for children to be raised by a married couple?Not at all. My parents were married and all I can remember is them yelling at each other. It's best for children to be raised by a happy couple. Married or not.

Modest, but traditional with the dress & everything.

No. I'm not really religious.

Not at all.

reader
03-01-2006, 05:38 PM
That doesn't make sense when compared to your other answers.

It is for other people. Not I.

Nina
03-02-2006, 05:51 AM
I should add that I believe that waiting to have sex until you're married can cause problems. I'll go further, and say that marrying the first person you have sex with can also easily cause problems later on. I think the ideal might be to experiment when you're young, have fun, and then when you finally settle down you hopefully won't be plagued with doubts and curiousity about what you missed out on.

I couldnt agree more. I'd like to add: If you are a virgin and marry, and it happens that you two just dont get along sex-wise, your life will suck. badly. At least if you are into sex, like most people. No sex can cause a looooot of problems in a relationship.

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 05:53 AM
Nina, want to practice it with me?

Nina
03-02-2006, 05:55 AM
But...but...

ah wtf. Yeah comeheerre youz.

killer_queen
03-02-2006, 05:55 AM
Well, I can always divorce. I know, it's not that simple but marriage=having sex without being a sinner for me.

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 05:57 AM
But...but...

ah wtf. Yeah comeheerre youz.

Lolz, you're as easy as T-6005.

Gulsah, I understand. You have strong religious views on the subject. I can tolerate that.

Nina
03-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Well, obviously I have nothing against your beliefs, killer_queen. Totally fine to me. But I'd personally NEVER do that. Sex is too important to me, I see it as a part of the relationship. And for me, I need to figure out if the relationship works or not before I marry someone. And that includes sex.

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 05:58 AM
If I thought I'd go to Hell I wouldn't have sex either. Lucky for me I consider Hell to be the absence of sex.

killer_queen
03-02-2006, 06:02 AM
Well, obviously I have nothing against your beliefs, killer_queen. Totally fine to me. But I'd personally NEVER do that. Sex is too important to me, I see it as a part of the relationship. And for me, I need to figure out if the relationship works or not before I marry someone. And that includes sex.
Of course. You're doing the most reasonable thing. In fact I think people who don't have religious beliefs and wait until get married are completely idiots. I don't see any point of keeping the "first time" for someone special either.

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 06:04 AM
Of course. You're doing the most reasonable thing.

But you still think we're all sinners, right? Reasonable, perhaps. Damned for all eternity? Most likely.

killer_queen
03-02-2006, 06:13 AM
But you still think we're all sinners, right? Reasonable, perhaps. Damned for all eternity? Most likely.
Definitely not.

I was born in Turkey, I grew up in Turkey. Everybody I know is Muslim. I had religion lessons at school. So I consider myself lucky. It's hard to not believing when all of your family & friends are believers. If I was born in, I don't know, US there would be a few people I didn't have sex with in my town.

Also I believe God won't consider your sex life you had before getting married imporant.

T-6005
03-02-2006, 06:21 AM
Lolz, you're as easy as T-6005.

Gulsah, I understand. You have strong religious views on the subject. I can tolerate that.
I resent that.

Aw fuck, who am I kidding?

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 07:09 AM
If I was born in, I don't know, US there would be a few people I didn't have sex with in my town.

That almost killed me. Well done.

Also I believe God won't consider your sex life you had before getting married imporant.

Well now I'm a little confused again then. If you think God essentially won't mind, why are you determined to wait?

Aw fuck, who am I kidding?

Not me.

killer_queen
03-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Well now I'm a little confused again then. If you think God essentially won't mind, why are you determined to wait?
I'm saying being a nice person, making other people's lives better, believing in him is more important for him. God states that he can forgive anything in holy book a lot of times. But it doesn't mean I can do anything I want.

I know, it sounds too cliché but God really works in a mysterious way. So it's impossible to tell who's a sinner, who's not, who will go to heaven or who will burn in hell. Noone of us really know another person's inside. A person who killed hundreds of people and repented can go to heaven and a woman who is really nice and religious but killed a bird for pleasure can go to hell.

I ruined your thread, didn't I?

T-6005
03-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Maybe for him, but I find that explanation rather interesting. As long as this nice woman never feels regret for that one sadistic action, she won't be going to heaven?

The viewpoint makes sense, but there seem to be all too many imbalances in it for my liking.

killer_queen
03-02-2006, 12:49 PM
No, no, no. I meant she might go. There's no way to know it.

SaiKYoU
03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Sex is too important to me, I see it as a part of the relationship. And for me, I need to figure out if the relationship works or not before I marry someone. And that includes sex.

i couldn't agree more with you... Love is the most important thing in a relatiosnhip, but how can a relatiosnhip survive without sex?

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I ruined your thread, didn't I?

Actually I'm finding what you have to say quite interesting.

Betty
03-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Richard, I know this may be REALLY personal, but is this thread and your "curiosity" a result of your own personal experiences? Do you have anything to add? Do you find people are naive? Etc?

calichix
03-02-2006, 10:21 PM
I always thought marriage was a crock of shit and it ultimately ends in divorce but I really want an Elvis wedding. I might have one and not do the paperwork.

but here's my gushy story that's semi-restored my faith in the sanctity of marriage:

So, I visit the elderly on Tuesdays because my homeless friend Gandalf is in a convaslescent hospital with broken legs. His room mate is this guy named Robert E. Lee who talks about his "beautiful bride" all the time and says things like, "I've loved that pretty little girl since the day I met her." and "Fifty-six years we've been married and I've loved every minute of it" and "You'll never find a sweeter, more very very very VERY attractive girl than my sweetheart, my friend". He had a stroke and some of his limbs are paralyzed so he's in rehab for six months and his wife comes to visit him 10-3 every morning. He had me scribe a poem for her for Valentines Day and it totally drove my heart crazy. awww. *melts*........... *is a girl*

Paint_It_Black
03-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Richard, I know this may be REALLY personal, but is this thread and your "curiosity" a result of your own personal experiences? Do you have anything to add? Do you find people are naive? Etc?

No, not really. I can't remember what got me thinking about it now. I just started wondering how people of my generation and younger view marriage. Obviously, my bad experience has had an effect on me, but I try not to act all bitter and twisted about it. I still believe it can work out for some people.

Being naive is a part of being young. So yes, I suppose I find that young people are naive. But I think that's ok, as long as they don't rush into something they'll later regret.

I'm almost falling asleep at the keyboard. Hope that made sense.

HornyPope
03-03-2006, 12:47 AM
my bad experience

This tells me everything I need to know. Actually, I don't care one bit just remember you mentioned somewhere a year or two back you were going to get married and now I found out the denoument of this episode.

I try not to act all bitter and twisted about it. I still believe it can work out for some people.

Awww, no shit? So you don't think that just because it didn't work out between the two of you that it might work out for others? What an extremly mature and tolerant opinion!

Heh, don't mean to be a dick but I was going to comment on the marriage thing and then this stupid sentance right after caught my eye.

Paint_It_Black
03-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Heh, don't mean to be a dick but I was going to comment on the marriage thing and then this stupid sentance right after caught my eye.

I don't mean to be a dick either, but your entire post was rather stupid. You seem to be interpreting my post as being...what? Arrogant? In case you haven't noticed, after a bad relationship a lot of people tend to be cynical about everyone's relationships. It's understandable, but still not right. I simply explained that I'm not like that. And I explained it because I thought it was part of what Betty was asking me.

So how exactly was my sentence stupid? I'd like to know.

Nina
03-03-2006, 12:00 PM
HornyPope, Betty did ask him about it, and he didnt even reply to his own questions until someone else asked about it, too :/

Betty
03-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Stupid question, I apologize.

HornyPope
03-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Yeah, blame it on Michelle.

And I guess I read too much into your post. It looked as though you were offering faux encouragement: "it didn't work for me but i'm sure the rest of you will do fine!"

And lolz Nay-na (this is how i pronounce your name, right) called me HornyPope. We're such strangers one to another.

Nina
03-03-2006, 02:20 PM
True...

tell your weenie hi from me :P