PDA

View Full Version : Looking for drumbeats

fuckB Ratty
02-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Don't anyone have any punk drumbeats.

I don't have a drummer, but I need to practice with the other members of my band. I need to know if there is any just drumming mp3 files to be found where.

T-6005
02-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Download a drumming program. It's not hard to figure out.

harrytaylor
03-02-2006, 06:42 AM
iz hav some great beats on my site
www.unsignedbandweb.com/harrytaylor
few good rock and roll beats

endlesst0m
03-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Don't anyone have any punk drumbeats.

I don't have a drummer, but I need to practice with the other members of my band. I need to know if there is any just drumming mp3 files to be found where.

Session by The Offspring is probably my favorite "punk beat" ever. People try to stretch the definition of what a "punk beat" is, but to me its anything with that hi-hat and snare pattern. I love the bass drum in that beat...i think that theres no other beats that you could put bass drum notes on to make a cooler punk beat.

Drummerguy123
03-02-2006, 05:32 PM
oooooh. I despise drum machines. *shivers* Unless it is for practicing purposes, which is okay. And yes, Session is one of my favorite "punk" beats. The bass drum part is insane. I have to use my school's bass pedal to even play that fast. Also, Hypodermic and Take it Like a Man have really fun "punk" beats. Actually, all of Ignition has really interesting beats. Punk drumming is my favorite kind because of the energy you can put into it. Ahhhhhh......