PDA

View Full Version : Do you like chocolate?

Rocky-girl
03-01-2006, 12:08 PM
I like it too much! I think it's hard to me to live a day without chocolate! And you?

darko
03-01-2006, 12:09 PM
I have to say yes.....prefer milk chocolate to dark

JoY
yes, oh yes!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
Eating so right now. Some chocolate ice cream, smores pop tarts and M&Ms are all around me. Me love chocolate!

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm a total whore for chocolate. Nougat, white, hazelnuts, almonds, hot chocolate, hot chocolate on bananas. You can lick, suck and bite it. Orgasmic.

Rocky-girl
03-01-2006, 12:13 PM
May be I'm very fastidious but I like only dark-dark chocolate.

killer_queen
03-01-2006, 12:17 PM
I love it of course but not every chocolate. When it comes to chocolate I'm pretty selective. So I just eat the chocolates made in good pastry-shops. Or Toblerone.

And I must try chocolate on banana. Sucking it must be much more great than sucking normal bananas.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 12:18 PM
I've only ever known one person who didn't like chocolate. And it was a woman. I was shocked.

I like it, but only occasionally. It's not one of my favourite foods.

Rocky-girl
03-01-2006, 12:21 PM
I've only ever known one person who didn't like chocolate. And it was a woman. I was shocked.
Now I shocked,'cause I know many persons who don't like chocolate they are all boys...

Lithuanian Offspring
03-01-2006, 12:22 PM
I like milk and white chocolate.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I know many persons who don't like chocolate they are all boys...

I know a lot of guys that don't care too much about chocolate, but they still like it and eat it occasionally. That woman I mentioned (she was my psychology teacher) absolutely hated it.

Izie
03-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Depends on the brand.

Currently, I'll kill for a Cadburry.

Rocky-girl
03-01-2006, 12:31 PM
That woman I mentioned (she was my psychology teacher) absolutely hated it.
That can't be! I can't imagine it! All time I think that girls and kids like chocolate...

HeadAroundU
03-01-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm a total whore for chocolate. Nougat, white, hazelnuts, almonds, hot chocolate, hot chocolate on bananas. You can lick, suck and bite it. Orgasmic.
mmm.....I'm soaking my cock in chocolate right know. ;) :o

I love chocolate although don't eat it too often because I'm "sugar whore".

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 12:45 PM
mmm.....I'm soaking my cock in chocolate

Hahaha, you're such a funny guy. Maybe you could get a blowjob by passing it off as a chocolate covered raisin.

Sunny
03-01-2006, 12:45 PM
yes and no. well.. plain chocolate, meh, i dunno. i'll eat milk chocolate occassionally.. but it's not really a big deal or a favorite. unless it's really rich and creamy and milky.

however, chocolate covered strawberries and raspberries, toblerone, brownies, hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream, lindt milk chocolate with raspberry filling... oh man. i'd kill for any of these right now.

i think i'm gonna buy a chocolate fountain to dip stuff in. lol.

oh, and i hate dark chocolate with a fiery passion that burns like a thousand suns. i can't STAND it.

Lithuanian Offspring
03-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Hahaha, you're such a funny guy. Maybe you could get a blowjob by passing it off as a chocolate covered raisin.
That was bad... Although incredibly funny.

Rag Doll
03-01-2006, 12:48 PM
pretty much the same as Sunny. I don't really like just plain old chocolate. I like it better if there's something else in it, like chocolate with almonds or something. I like champagne and grand marnier truffles too. orgasmic like whoooa. And chocolate covered strawberries/cherries. I just made them at work the other day...weeooo.

JoY
03-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Toblerone, Dove with caramel, ANY chocolate with caramel, fruit filling, mint filling (after eight), brownies... a lot of what Sunny mentioned I find to die for. I don't agree with her on dark chocolate, though. whoa, it's so pure & so.. chocolaty. me liiiikes.

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2006, 12:49 PM
I'd kill for rum pralines. Rum filling covered with chocolate. Best.thing.ever.

Tijs
03-01-2006, 12:51 PM
hot chocolate on bananas
That has got to be the grossest thing ever. Lots of people like it, I don't get it. Whenever I smell that combination I'm seriously inches away from vommiting. I can't stand that smell. Even thinking about it isn't good for my stomach. YUCK!

Other than that I like chocolate.

Paint_It_Black
ANY chocolate with caramel

I have to strongly agree with this.

Also, dark chocolate is horrible.

JoY
I like champagne and grand marnier truffles too. orgasmic like whoooa. And chocolate covered strawberries/cherries. I just made them at work the other day...weeooo.
make me NUTS. *orgasms*

coke_a_holic
03-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Anything chocolate that isn't dark, mixed with coconut, or mixed with fruit is worth eating. Oh, but vanilla ice cream > chocolate ice cream.

Sunny
03-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I don't agree with her on dark chocolate, though. whoa, it's so pure & so.. chocolaty. me liiiikes.

but it's so bitter! ;[

oh man. i'm thinking of running to food emporium and grabbing some raspberries and milk chocolate.. and melting it.. and getting off.. i mean.. err. whatever!

stuff dipped in milk chocolate = love/sex.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Anything chocolate that isn't dark, mixed with coconut, or mixed with fruit is worth eating. Oh, but vanilla ice cream > chocolate ice cream.

Wow. If you had also said that mint sucks you could almost be me.

0r4ng3
03-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Wow. If you had also said that mint sucks you could almost be me.
Oh, but it does, regardless of who says it.

I don't get the point of mint ice cream. I wanted ice cream, not a cold liquid tic-tac.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Cammie <3 the Chocolate.

Specially melted with ice cream. I only dislike chocolate with fruits. :o

Izie
03-01-2006, 01:45 PM
And I just ate some chocolate. Mmmmmm, chocolate.

T-6005
03-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I can't remember the last time I had chocolate. It's not one of my favorite things. In fact, I dislike most chocolate unless it's in candy bar form or in liquid form.

the_GoDdEsS
03-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Some of my friends hates chocolate. And I'm desperately trying to remember who.

HeadAroundU
03-01-2006, 02:25 PM
It seems like that you love raisin. I got portion for you! :)

T-6005
03-01-2006, 03:24 PM
oh, and i hate dark chocolate with a fiery passion that burns like a thousand suns.
I just noticed this and am now fighting laughter. Thought I'd mention it.

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't get the point of mint ice cream. I wanted ice cream, not a cold liquid tic-tac.

Exactly. Mint anything is disgusting, other than just plain old mints.

Sunny
03-01-2006, 03:54 PM
I just noticed this and am now fighting laughter. Thought I'd mention it.

aww, shut it :p

I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana
03-01-2006, 06:12 PM
choclet eqalls yummy in my tummy!!!!!!!!!

All About Eve
03-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Exactly. Mint anything is disgusting, other than just plain old mints.

I like the York mint patties with the chocolate covering, but mint chocolate chip ice-cream and stuff is just plain no.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-01-2006, 06:24 PM
I like the York mint patties with the chocolate covering, but mint chocolate chip ice-cream and stuff is just plain no.

lol, I'm the opposite. I hate those York things. I love Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, but other than that chocolate and mints don't mix.

coke_a_holic
03-01-2006, 06:26 PM
I like chocolate mints (Aero, Andes, etc), but that's about as far away from plain mint as I'll stray.

kamikaze
03-01-2006, 06:27 PM
I like chocolate. But only from a local store. I usually hate anything I can buy in a regular store, with the exception of Twix and such.

Isolated Fury
03-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Chocolate mints are teh suk.

Tired_Of_You
03-01-2006, 06:59 PM
I loooove chocolate. It makes me think that I'll sell chocolate to finance my trip to Costa Rica. =)

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Mmmm, I love it.

Dark Chocolate is only bitter when it's bad chocolate.

Rocky-girl
03-02-2006, 03:03 AM
I've never tried to eat bananas with chocolate, I don't like bananas and didn't want to spoil chocolate, now I think it worth trying. But most of all I like dark bitter chocolate! And chocolate ice cream!

Nina
03-02-2006, 04:28 AM
I like chocolate a LOT, but there are many things I dont like;

I dont like dark chocolate, because I dont like the taste.
I dont like plain chocolate. I dont appriciate plain tastes.
I dont like chocolate with nuts in it, because I dont like nuts. Haselnuts occasionally, but only if there is other stuff in it was well.
I HATE HATE nougat and everything related to the taste. It makes me feel sick.
Sames goes to chocolate with caramel. ewwww god. I mean I could understand why people like it, but I just cant eat it without feeling very sick afterwards.

Wow, so far I've only said what i dislike.

I love white chocolate.
And white chocolate with chrisps.
I love hot chocolate.
AND hot white chocolate :P
I'd love chocolate milk if I didnt have a lactose intolerance.
I love Milchschnitte, which is not exactly chocolate but I call it chocolate-y.
I love pralines. Cause I'm a girl.
And my favorite, I love chocolate cookies. cookies wrapped in chocolate = best thing EVER.

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 04:33 AM
Sames goes to chocolate with caramel. ewwww god. I mean I could understand why people like it, but I just cant eat it without feeling very sick afterwards.

I guess I still like you. But consider yourself on probation.

Nina
03-02-2006, 04:35 AM
I guess I still like you. But consider yourself on probation.

But see, that just means that when there is caramel chocolate, and the both of us in one room, you could have it and I'd even be like "my god, eat it, EAT IT BEFORE IT EATS ME ALLIIVVEEE".

Paint_It_Black
03-02-2006, 04:36 AM
Good point. The probation period officially ends when that scenario happens. Make it happen. Now.

offspringfan15
03-02-2006, 06:13 AM
I couldn't live without chocolate! I like all kinds of chocolates:white-,milk-,dark-,nut-...

Titus
03-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Who donīt like it?
:D