PDA

View Full Version : Another online game

All About Eve
03-01-2006, 06:01 PM
However, it is almost exactly, although not quite, completely unlike Ogame.

/Hitchhiker's guide

www.shatteredgalaxy.com
If you've ever played Star Craft, it's sort of like that, except all four factions have the same units. The free version is perfectly fine, and the paid version has hardly any benefits. The main difference from SC is that you have one 'hero'. Your hero can buy units in your faction's base, and then send them out into the battles. The hero never actually fights.

If you sign up, join Troy. We have a lot of good people, just not enough, and usually lose battles because of that. At first you'll probably lose units constantly and non stop. But you can repair them easily, and you'll probably never run out of money. The fights themselves are hard to explain, but the tutorial will explain it.

Edit: For the downloads, I only downloaded the game its self and none of the patches and it works fine.

I Make SweetLove 2Nirvana
03-01-2006, 06:13 PM
no1 cares losre

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 06:15 PM
no1 cares losre

Wow, not only are you a complete retard, you're also completely wrong.

All About Eve
03-01-2006, 06:20 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c257/DreamAndDay/sg1.jpg

That guy had retarded defense. It took all of us like 3 minutes to kill him. My units are the 6 jet things (hawks) at the bottom. You start out with only 6 per squad, but as your tactic gets higher you can add more. I'm still on 6 with 16 tactic.

The shadow
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Im already in. Whats your ID?.

All About Eve
03-01-2006, 08:23 PM
DreamAndDay, but I'm not playing for the rest of the night. What faction?

Edit: did you just sign up or have you already been playing?

The shadow
03-01-2006, 08:27 PM
I joined Troy, as you said.

Yes, Im already playing, but my squad was destroyed.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-01-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm joining. This better be good. Every game I've tried except OGame has been lame.

0r4ng3
03-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Starcraft? I'm in.

Download? I'm out.

All About Eve
03-02-2006, 01:53 PM
You download and install it, it's basically a full screen game like one you buy, except it's free.

0r4ng3
03-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I'm convinced. I'll download it during the weekend, or whenever I have free time.

All About Eve
03-02-2006, 02:01 PM
It's not really fun until you get some decent units. For starters, I'd delete all of the squads you're given because they don't tell the unit name. Just buy 6 of a few different people units (not imps or wraiths, they suck), a couple vehicle, aviaton (I love hawks), and maybe one or two organic, but I've never used those.

You'll have four stats, that you'll get points for every now and then, and you'll start off with 5 for each and 20 points to distribute, so probably go with 5 for each. Tactics eventually lets you use more units in battle (I have 16 and can still only use 6), clout raises your unit quality (needed to upgrade), I have no idea what education does, and I assume Mech Apt. has to do with your actual units.

Currently I have two squads of Mk2 Hawks (first upgrade), one of Mk2 pelicans, a squad of behemoths (tanks) that I don't like, but just have for the heck of it (same with my wraiths and war pigeons), and then one of Spirits (a unit you can't get at the start, but can quickly) that I like a lot and will be upgraded to Mk2s soon.