PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming

Titus
03-01-2006, 07:40 PM
What do you think of dreaming? You dream often?
If so, what is your favorite dream????

I saw this thread in another forum and I liked.

I got a weird dream somes days and I ll tell.

The newspaper of all world shew something about a killer, who is not human but really looks like one. He would come to just one city to kill everyone. I was traveling with my family, vacation, and we were in a small city in south of Brazil. We never thought the killer would come here. So we didnīt care.
Some time later, they came to the city I was! He appeared in the garden of our house!
At first, he was slow. So we could run and scape. Went out of the city driving two cars. 2 hours later we decided to com back, because we thought he wouldnīt go to the same place twice.
At night when everybody was sleeping he appeared! I was sleeping when he atacked a girl, but I could see everything like a movie. He became a 11 years old girl, and walk really slowy. When the killer was in front of the girl, was like a horror movie, showed in the "scream" an eye, a face, an eye, a face, an eye, a face, an eye..... And she died....
I woke up, and looked in my bed, my dog was there, he left running, and the killer came, became the girl, and again was like an eye a face, an eye a face, an eye....
The girl came in front of me, and her head started swinging like in horrors movies. Than she became a evil monster and jumped on me.
So I woke up almost screaming!

I really like dreams and nightmare. And I dream often, like 6 time per week

TheHulaChick
03-01-2006, 08:05 PM
I probably dream about 3 times a week, but I don't usually remember very many dreams.

Last dream I had was really weird, it was about a chick that looked like Angelina Jolie who was obsessed with me and wanted to be with me. Hmm... lesbian subconscious much?

Years ago I dreamt that I was brainwashed into becoming a terrorist by a disturbed girl and I bombed a bank. Then I got really upset and angry at the girl cause I'd killed people and wished it had never happened. Then I woke up, phew.

In general I don't usually dream about people I know, sometimes I notice that the person is similar to someone, but usually not. Also the places in my dreams are rarely real places, again sometimes they just vaguely resemble somewhere.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:17 PM
I dream very often. Specially that I'm flying, running or seeing shows....

:D

Tizzalicious
03-01-2006, 11:49 PM
I dream all the time, and the most annoying things too. I'm usually stresses, upset, crying or scared in them. So I wake up completely drained. They're also very strong, so I keep feeling the way I did in the dream for a while. If I dreamed something weird about a person, next time I see them I thinK "Ehhh...you're weird.".

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-02-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm insomniariffic at the minute so I'm not really dreaming.

Fuck you all.

Rag Doll
03-02-2006, 12:06 AM
I have a tendency to dream that I'm at work...and there is a never ending stream of customers. All of them have some sort of problem that only I can deal with, because I'm the only manager type person in the store. And somehow, I have a bed behind the register area. So I just go to sleep and tell them all to leave and take what they want. And then whenever I wake up there are still dozens and dozens of people there...and I'll help a few...and then go back to bed. It's fucking horrible, cause I end up never falling totally deeply asleep (IRL)..and I wake up all tired and cranky. And then I go to work for real and I feel like I was just there all goddamn night. eugh.

I know I dream often, but I don't usually remember them. I tend to only remember my work dreams...or if a dream made me waaaay happy. Unfortunately, the really good dreams don't come about as much as the work nightmares.

Telekinesis
03-02-2006, 12:17 AM
I've had a few dreams that have stayed in my mind and I always tell people about them, the dream that always seems to pop into my head is a dream I had when I was about 10 years old in year 5 (and I'm in year 9 now and turning 14 on the 13th of this month :eek: ) in the dream my teacher Mr Holmsen got taken away by the FBI and I remember that he was getting dragged away by these two men and he had this daggy smile on his face that he always used to do, Mr Holmsen was the coolest teacher I ever had and I'm pretty sure everyone from my 5/6 class would agree. I also remember in the dream nearly the whole school (only have 100 people in my primary school, well when I was there anyway) was running to the back of the footy feild at school and everyone was building weird little huts at the back of the school. I woke up crying from that dream, Mr Holmsen was such an awesome teacher he didn't deserve to be taken by the FBI :(

Andy
03-02-2006, 01:50 AM
I hardly ever dream. Well, that's a lie. We dream all the time, but sometimes we remember them and sometimes we don't.

Anyway, a couple of years back I had a recurring theme in my dreams for about 2 weeks where I was in a prison and trying to break free. The cool thing about that is that in every dream the prison had developed: It started off as being a medievil dungeon in the first one, and ended up as a super high-tech fancy shiny thing in the far future. No shit, I had like 8 of those prison break dreams in 2 weeks.

Another dream I had was where my dad was a bank robber and I was in a tram chasing his getaway car. That was about it. Oh, and he was a herring.

Titus
03-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Telekinesis: O.O
FBI O.O

Hula chick, I like your dream lol Brainwashed :D

Andy: weird dream lol

I always dream about offspring too. Soooo gooooood :D

killer_queen
03-02-2006, 09:40 AM
I usually have dreams with snakes in it. Sometimes I get scared to death and sometimes I stroke them like stroking a cat. People believe snake means enemy. Freud says snake=penis (that's where I thought Freud didn't make that much sense).
And I have the same dreams for a year or more. Like when I was small I lost my cat and for two years I saw him in every dream of mine. I found him in different ways or I dreamt like I've never lost him.

When I'm sexually attracted to someone I dream him. Naturally.

Finally, I dream people I really care about. Like last night's dream; I see this guy who is a good friend of mine with the clothes he could never wear in real life. He tells me he's just finished shopping. And I realise that he bought woman clothes so we go back to the shop to change them. After that while walking on the street we see a crazy guy and escape from him. We get in a really small and dirty house and so does he. And things quickly change, everyone including me disappears and I start to see characters from Spin City. I haven't seen that show for months. It was weird.

Anya82
03-02-2006, 01:17 PM
anything related to "dreams" is one of my fave topics.

We always dream (well, if we reached our 5th phase of the R.E.M. cycle), but we think we don't because we all have a very poor oniric memory, and it doesn't last long. When we wake up, we immediately concentrate in other stuff, that's why we can't remember what we dreamt.

BTW, last night, I had another BBS related dream.... but...no, Per... this time, you were not part of it (finally! hahahaha!)... I saw Rick in my dreams.

kamikaze
03-02-2006, 03:01 PM
The sweetest dream I've ever had was where I was an axe murderer. Or, the one where I was the daughter of Satan. God, they ruled.

Sinister
03-02-2006, 03:03 PM
last night I dreamed I was playing curling in the school gym and there were big stag-beetles all around.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-02-2006, 03:34 PM
I have dreams every night as said, but I almost never remember them. Dreams I remember are usually always the strangest like being sucked into a Harry Potter book (literally), going to a girl's prep school, being in a freaky mental institution, being hit by a truck in London, and just a few others.

The weirdest was when I was at my Catholic school in a church and the priest insisted we stopped mass and all had sex. So everyone around me was doing it and I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. I asked about it later in my dream and my teacher told me what sex was. This was in 2nd grade and this was the first time I've actually learned something in a dream (what sex was).

Edit: I just remembered how I have had so many 'naked dreams'. There must of been at least 10 dreams I remember where people around me were all completely nude. I think I should go into rehab.

Titus
03-02-2006, 06:14 PM
The sweetest dream I've ever had was where I was an axe murderer. Or, the one where I was the daughter of Satan. God, they ruled.
O.O
lol

Nineteen Seventy Nine: Yours dreams O.O its weird lol
How old are you? :D

oja
03-02-2006, 07:27 PM
i remember this dream just because i wrote it down as soon as i woke up the next day

i was in a ballroom and there were a lot of tables. i was sitting with my parents, my best friend and dexter ( yes, the singer off the offspring), he was wearing sunglasses (as usual) but he didn't speak, my mother asked him "what do you do? are you married?" but he only smiled and drank all the time so i said to my mother "he's a singer, he's not married and he's very famous" then another friend came with a beautiful dress and i told her "howcome you never tell me you were gonna invite him???" and she didn't care.................

THEN I WOKE UP

silly dream, i just thought it would be nice sharing it with u