PDA

View Full Version : Who hate EMOs ??? I hate 'em

OffspringBR
03-01-2006, 07:52 PM
xxxxxx

I hate EMOs( Emo= a mother Fucker who doenst like any band, they just say it... Oh I love this band I listening it since I was 8... actually they've listened it from MTV or another Music Channel... allways they bought T-Shirt, Caps and some stuff but dont know to sing any song)

EMOs SUCK y dont they stop doing it they are bad news for a good Band....

_)_ FUCK ALL EMOs

If u are a EMO ... FUCK U

Stop trying to be a Punk and stop Just like to listening to it... FOR REAL u ARENT A FAN... :mad: :mad:

:cool: thats all

Little_Miss_1565
03-01-2006, 07:59 PM
um, that is the definition of "poser."

an "emo" cuts himself for sympathy.

OffspringBR
03-01-2006, 08:08 PM
um, that is the definition of "poser."

an "emo" cuts himself for sympathy.

Doenst metter They SUCK..... EMO bands EMO Fans

I dont know wut they say in ur country but here EMOs SUCK

Poser and Emo... Same kind of ppl

Sinister
03-01-2006, 08:10 PM
extremely
moronic
outcasts.

they're ridiculously pathetic. most of them anyway, as far as I know.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Poor kids, they just want attention.

Sinister
03-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Poor kids, they just want attention.

they should know there are other ways to get attention.

mine : antisocial behavior at school.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:24 PM
they should know there are other ways to get attention.

mine : antisocial behavior at school.

*Gives attention*

Sinister
03-01-2006, 08:26 PM
*Gives attention*
:D haha
I wonder if you've ever been mean to anyone.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:29 PM
:D haha
I wonder if you've ever been mean to anyone.

I'm generally a good person but I can be people's nightmare when I want to hehehe

*evil laugh*

neocon58
03-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Oldest, most overdone topic ever.

OffspringBR, you can leave now.

Isolated Fury
03-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Oh look. The monthly "omg i hat emoz" thread...

coke_a_holic
03-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Emos are gay.
Posers are gay.
Good Charlotte is gay.
Emo music is gay.
Poser music is gay.
Pop-punk is gay.
Offspring is not pop-punk, nor gay.
Green Day is gay.
Your Mom is really gay.
Emos are gay.
If your mom was an emo, she'd be especially gay.
Especially if she listened to Green GAY and BAD Charlotte.
Then she'd be ubergay.

Gay.

Sunny
03-01-2006, 08:37 PM
my response to this is that i have "emo" hair, i listen to some "emo" bands, i have a myspace and i wear a lot of eyeliner... yet i am still approximately 3409835608 times cooler than all the emo haters. woot.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Sunny is the *emost* ever :p

Sunny
03-01-2006, 08:42 PM
sunny pwnz though. !!

i am tired of my emo hair, but whatever. as they say, "a redhead with a bad haircut is like cold pizza - you can't stop yourself from wanting some anyway".

;D

T-6005
03-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Emos exist. Deal with it.

The wise Thibault has spoken.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:49 PM
sunny pwnz though. !!

i am tired of my emo hair, but whatever. as they say, "a redhead with a bad haircut is like cold pizza - you can't stop yourself from wanting some anyway".

;D

Hehehehe

I don't think you have an emo hair though. Actually I don't think emos have a certain style. Emos are just creatures without personality.

coke_a_holic
03-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Emos exist. Deal with it.

The wise Thibault has spoken.
Yeah, they exist. Exist as gays.

Little_Miss_1565
03-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Yeah, they exist. Exist as gays.

No one in my gay harem cries OR talks about cutting. Be nice or I will send my gay minions after you.

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Emos are gay.
Posers are gay.
Good Charlotte is gay.
Emo music is gay.
Poser music is gay.
Pop-punk is gay.
Offspring is not pop-punk, nor gay.
Green Day is gay.
Your Mom is really gay.
Emos are gay.
If your mom was an emo, she'd be especially gay.
Especially if she listened to Green GAY and BAD Charlotte.
Then she'd be ubergay.

Gay.

I think I love you now.

coke_a_holic
03-01-2006, 09:20 PM
No one in my gay harem cries OR talks about cutting. Be nice or I will send my gay minions after you.
Not all gays are emos, but all emos are gays. =P

GreenTerror
03-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Could you imagine how gay emo boys have sex with eachother? They'd be crying and pretending they don't want it, but really it's the greatest thing to ever happen to them besides their razor blade and misunderstaing parents. And afterwards they'd cut eachother/themselves and cry some more, while listening and singing along to their "Emo music". And have hawt, bloody, emotional butt secks again.

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Could you imagine how gay emo boys have sex with eachother? They'd be crying and pretending they don't want it, but really it's the greatest thing to ever happen to them besides their razor blade and misunderstaing parents. And afterwards they'd cut eachother/themselves and cry some more, while listening and singing along to their "Emo music". And have hawt, bloody, emotional butt secks again.

That's two posts of yours today that were sig worthy! Keep it up!

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I noticed in Brazilian emos that they are very much skinny. I believe they don't eat. Do they wanna die of hunger? Why don't they just cut their wrists. Way faster.

GreenTerror
03-01-2006, 09:52 PM
I'll keep it up your ass as soon as you'll let me. :mad:

EDIT:: That was to that Drummerdude

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I'll keep it up your ass as soon as you'll let me. :mad:

EDIT:: That was to that Drummerdude

*cough* Permission granted *cough*

GreenTerror
03-01-2006, 09:54 PM
I noticed in Brazilian emos that they are very much skinny. I believe they don't eat. Do they wanna die of hunger? Why don't they just cut their wrists. Way faster.
Wow, there's Brazillian EMOS??!! Yeah I think they have to vow not to eat to qualify as emo. They just don't want their butts to look too big in their girly pants.

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Wow, there's Brazillian EMOS??!! Yeah I think they have to vow not to eat to qualify as emo. They just don't want their butts to look to big in their girly pants.

I would put that in my sig, but i don't want to risk losing my chances of corpse sects.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Wow, there's Brazillian EMOS??!! Yeah I think they have to vow not to eat to qualify as emo. They just don't want their butts to look to big in their girly pants.

Lots of Brazilian emos. They are amazingly skinny, wear green shorts or t-shirts (Showing their belly sometimes), lips pierced.... And of course, lack of imagination... They all look like the same....

GreenTerror
03-01-2006, 09:57 PM
*cough* Permission granted *cough*
Oh gawdd! Stop freaking teasing me already. Remember: No secks until death.

You little bitch.

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh gawdd! Stop freaking teasing me already. Remember: No secks until death.

You little bitch.

*sigh* Fair enough... :(

GreenTerror
03-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Lots of Brazilian emos. They are amazingly skinny, wear green shorts or t-shirts (Showing their belly sometimes), lips pierced.... And of course, lack of imagination... They all look like the same....
Oh my god! I know! They all have the same hairstyle. Every freaking one of them. The long and straight in the front and messy on the top/back thingy. Usually multiple colors of brown/black/blonde. Grrr...

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 10:08 PM

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 10:13 PM
a bit.........

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Ohhhhhh Damm the emo bug :eek:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9343/454mq.jpg

Drummerguy123
03-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Ohhhhhh Damm the emo bug :eek:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9343/454mq.jpg

I think you might need the emo vaccination. It is becoming as important as the flu shot!

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 10:45 PM
I think you might need the emo vaccination. It is becoming as important as the flu shot!

I need it, immediately :eek:

XYlophonetreeZ
03-01-2006, 10:48 PM
hmm fucking an emo kid is like fucking a monkey, you dont know if your goign to get aids but its gonna happen. its going to happen like when you pour water into koolade powder and it makes warm colored liquid. which you can put in the fridge, and then it can get cold, cold like old peoples hands, and did you know old people have rascal skooters, they go like 15 miles an hour, and if you go 33 miles an hour in brazil you get shot in the face for being american in brazil, so i went home, and i was about to drink my koolade then i realized it was national chicken wing day, so i went to get my chicken wings and i slipped on absolutly nothing forcing me to fall into my chicken wings, and one went into my throat and i almost died, but the docter removed it, he was a nice guy, he looked like fred flinstone, which was a great show, but it never comes on any more like the light in my attic, its creepy up there, i almost got attacked by david banner up there, he punched me in the face and i was like "what the fuck is david banner doing in my attic" and then he starts rapping so i push him into a boiling pot of spagetti and he dies, so i hide his body in my attic with my victim's penis pictures, man i love pictures expecially ones of fat hairy pringles cans, i love pringles, there chipluar and crunchtacular, crunchy like captian crunch, which i partied with last night on the boat, did you know that guy gets so much pussy? i also know that my great aunt has alot of pussies, they all smell like shit and eat and drink shit and poop everywhere, speaking of everywhere it turns out colin powel had my wallet, he was trying to use my ident-a-kid to buy pedialyte in the grocery store, anyways i finally got home and i sat down and went to sleep.
Too long, didn't read.

I don't even think I need to comment on this thread. Anything I could possibly say about it is far too obvious.

Andy
03-01-2006, 11:04 PM
I haven't read this thread at all, but the title's enough to reassure me it's worthless.

BREAK
03-01-2006, 11:30 PM
The fact that this thread still hasn't been deleted yet only stands to further reaffirm my disbelief in Mods. Why hast thou forsaken us?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Only just seen it.

Emo's suck, blah blah. Seen it. Boring. You're worthless.