PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Fun!!!!

noodlesfan
03-02-2006, 03:49 PM
alright, a lot of people have Vice City for the pc, so, if you go into "My Computer", then your hard drive, then "program files", then "rockstar Games", and finally into "Grand Theft Auto Vice City", you will see a folder called "generic". In this folder, there is a picture file of Tommy. Everyone edit their picture (after backing up the origional) and post it. Fun? this will make a new skin for you to play as, you can edit the picture in just about any picture editing software ever made. ready? Go!

H1T_That
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
alright, a lot of people have Vice City for the pc, so, if you go into "My Computer", then your <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=hard%20drive" onmouseover="window.status='hard drive'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hard drive</a>, then "program files", then "rockstar Games", and finally into "Grand Theft Auto Vice City", you will see a folder called "generic". In this folder, there is a picture file of Tommy. Everyone edit their picture (after backing up the origional) and post it. Fun? this will make a new skin for you to play as, you can edit the picture in just about any picture editing software ever made. ready? Go!

this seems kinda lame...

ill pass.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2006, 03:51 PM
You seem to have something you might not want to have.

Tijs
03-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I did that a while ago. I put myself in the game wearing a Dammit I Changed Again shirt. Looked surprisingly real.

this seems kinda lame...

ill pass.
And you, get rid of your spyware.

H1T_That
03-02-2006, 03:54 PM
I did that a while ago. I put myself in the game wearing a Dammit I Changed Again shirt. Looked surprisingly real.

And you, get rid of your spyware.

spyware?...

Tijs
03-02-2006, 03:55 PM
When you quoted noodlesfan, you got this in the quote:

<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=hard%20drive" onmouseover="window.status='hard drive'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hard drive</a>
It's not from the forum, it's from spyware. It automaticly changes the code from the website when it finds certain words. Like 'hard drive'.

H1T_That
03-02-2006, 03:58 PM
When you quoted noodlesfan, you got this in the quote:

It's not from the forum, it's from spyware. It automaticly changes the code from the website when it finds certain words. Like '<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=hard%20drive" onmouseover="window.status='hard drive'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hard drive</a>'.

oh bollocks yeah....i never noticed that, thanks for pointing it out...i may have a virus or something as its normally under control.....virus scan and possible re-formatting time.

thanks and goodnight.

noodlesfan
03-02-2006, 03:58 PM
wait, my spyware? or his spyware?

H1T_That
03-02-2006, 03:59 PM
wait, my spyware? or his spyware?

yeh, its mine...im busy sorting it

noodlesfan
03-02-2006, 04:01 PM
You seem to have something you might not want to have.
would that be crabs? I MEAN DOWNS DOWNS!!!!

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Well, I was actually talking about the spyware/virus too.

hehe... now I sound so dumb. I did a Kerr.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
03-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Two pages and still no replys to what the thread is about.

thisplacesucks
03-02-2006, 07:08 PM
i like using the program that lets you move him around the three axis anyamount you want, can be used to get on boats or into cities