PDA

View Full Version : I hate bitches.

T-6005
03-03-2006, 02:51 PM
And by that I don't mean prostitutes, clearly.

I hate the people who spend their entire days complaining about other people in the most underhanded way possible, and won't even face the person about it.

The people who won't talk to you when you walk into a room and you start talking to someone, but will mysteriously end up making comments to someone else about how much they dislike you and everything that's wrong with you. If you ignore it, these highly advanted complaining machines will resort to the most intellectually feasible tactic accessible by their enlarged, bitchy frontal lobes, and will actually begin to reiterate their own comments about you, at a higher volume - as if you couldnt fucking hear the first time!

The people who won't tell you that they don't like you - as if you can't clearly tell - but will start complaining about you as soon as you leave the room, leaving the others in the room to tell you that the bitch in question doesn't like you.

The people who will wait for any opportunity to mention their names.

The people who play corpses in Halloween shows and keep talking about their role as if they're the focus.

The people who tell others to shut it during Rent, then proceed to holler the soundtrack and ruin the movie.

The people who pop in 3 bands that sound exactly the same (literally the same), then bitch about your taste in music. And I mean, I don't care that they listen to bad music! It's the criticism!

In conclusion, I hate bitches.

the_GoDdEsS
03-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I approve. I hate people who pretend to like me or others. I hate fake retarded gossip queens too.

F@ BANKZ
03-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I see.......... Have you ever thought about taking your anger out on inanimate objects or people weaker than you, i hear that works quite well when you hate something.

the_GoDdEsS
03-03-2006, 02:58 PM
You're a lower life form.

0r4ng3
03-03-2006, 02:58 PM
yea i h8 everthihng i evn h8 u 2 soo fuk u!!1 :mad:

Really, though, I completely agree. Especially those last few.

T-6005
03-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I see.......... Have you ever thought about taking your anger out on inanimate objects or people weaker than you, i hear that works quite well when you hate something.
You're a bitch. Floccinaucinihilipificate off.

Andy
03-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Floccinaucinihilipificate off.
If I knew what that was supposed to mean I'd sig quote it

T-6005
03-03-2006, 03:02 PM
If I knew what that was supposed to mean I'd sig quote it
It's an 0r4ng3 reference.

EDIT - I mean, stop making comments like that that are completely unhelpful! BITCH!

0r4ng3
03-03-2006, 03:03 PM
What? Hey, stop using my jokes! Gallivant off!

T-6005
03-03-2006, 03:05 PM
It was my joke as well, you loonybin. I mean bitch.

Defenestrate (lolz @ steelin hiz liNe)

el_monkey
03-03-2006, 03:13 PM
I agree, but I'd add "the people who fuck with anybody, if he has a very good reputation in a clique"

F@ BANKZ
03-03-2006, 03:18 PM
You're a bitch. Floccinaucinihilipificate off.
Do you really expect anyone to send anything valied and constructive to this thread? Or should i just say i agree. I might aswell start a post saying i hate bad things.

killer_queen
03-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Oooh, this is harsh.

Well, I used to gossip everyday, not like that of course. It's just "guess who's going out with x?" type of things. I know, it's still disgusting and I really don't care about people's lives but these are like the only things that I could talk with my girl friends because their only opinions are about the people they know.

Althoguh I've never talked about someone in a really bad way I used to listen them a lot. I have nothing to say to defense myself but seriously, the only thing I wanted to help them. Finally I got sick of hearing awful things about my friends and complaining vaginas who are afraid to tell the others their feelings about them. So I never take part in this situations and I'm pretty regretful about what I have done.

My point is, please give bitches a second chance. This thread made me embarrased about my past.

0r4ng3
03-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I hate gossip, because I'm always left out of the loop, even in my own circle of friends.

F@ BANKZ
03-03-2006, 03:20 PM
In fact i will.

T-6005
03-03-2006, 03:25 PM
My point is, please give bitches a second chance. This thread made me embarrased about my past.
I give non-bitches second chances. You are not a bitch. You get a second chance.

By the way, it sounded like an action movie speech to me.

"I can't face my past. The horrible things that I've done continue to haunt me in my dreams."

Vera
03-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Urgh, somebody sang the soundtrack out loud? Urgh, musical fans need to be shot.

And I *like* musicals but unless you're one of those retarded Rocky Horror fans or watching the film in India, no fucking SINGING during the freakin' film. GEEZ!

Kerr
03-03-2006, 04:55 PM
I am with you, T. This is why I rarely say anything behind people's backs at all, and rarely express my opinion of them. Normally though, when I have had something negative to say about closer friends to me, I say it to their face. If asked what I think of a certain someone else, I will simply give my opinion but not bitch about them as such (and I only give my opinion since I was asked). But I hate two-faced people (as well as pretenders). Fuck fuck fuck I hate them.

wheelchairman
03-03-2006, 05:02 PM
In Eugene there is an unGodly amount of scenesters. I think I hate them with the core of my body. Especially the emos. They are everywhere, acting timid, as though the oxygen around them makes them feel awkward and out of place. It's so...submissive.

I hate people who lie about my time. My time is precious right now. If a trip will take only an hour. You damn well better be right. I have 24 hours in Oregon. 22 of which are booked. The fact that this jerk stole my only free hours left pisses me off to no end. And I know it's because he has no friends. No one likes him. Because no one can communicate with him. He only talks about cars and things he hates with regards to cars and traffic. Broaden your conversation a bit pal.

I hate him.

I hate the people who programmed any microsoft software, and the ones who wrote the Help section should be shot.

I hate people who are in a hurry all the time. They usually aren't going anywhere that you would want to hurry in. I'd rather spend the majority of my time travelling to places, than just being somewhere. Being told what to do. It sounds punk, but it's more like a deep-rooted laziness.

People who panic, stress, and worry. Confuse me.

T-6005
03-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Several hours later, my opinion is unchanged.

To quote Sunny, I hate bitches with a fiery passion that burns like a thousand suns.

All About Eve
03-03-2006, 05:54 PM
I'd like to add the opposite of one of those, people who say they like you but then blah.

Izie
03-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Too late, and I'm in too good of a mood to be angries at people/things, but I will agree anyway.

*nods in agreement*

Linda
03-03-2006, 08:49 PM
My boss is a bitch.

Preocupado
03-03-2006, 09:12 PM
And by that I don't mean prostitutes, clearly.
:(

And on topic: If i hated those attitudes i'd check myself just to make sure if that isn't exactly what i'm doing toward other people.

Nina
03-04-2006, 01:16 AM
God yes, I hate bitchy people too. And dont think it's only girls! There's this guy in my math class and I've seriously never seen a bigger bitch before. ugh. Always complaining, complaining, complaining.

I mean, I complain too, but just about myself or things that happen :P Not other people. And I complain to people I am comfortable with (=not many).

And I HATE BACKSTABBERS and people who talk behind your back. Or any other back, for that matter.

T-6005
03-04-2006, 01:19 AM
My boss is a bitch.
I'll bet that's pretty bad. I can't imagine someone above me being such a snivelling, situationally petty person.

T-6005
03-04-2006, 01:21 AM
And I HATE BACKSTABBERS and people who talk behind your back. Or any other back, for that matter.
OMGOMG.

But seriously, I hate that so much as well. It's so aggravating. You just want to yell at them "Please fucking grow up beyond the age of 14!".

JoY
03-04-2006, 08:30 AM
I fully fully agree with the original post in this topic.

generally it doesn't happen much that I have the feeling someone really genuinely hates my fucking guts. it's kind of clear to me that I can be extremely annoying with my overly bounciness & hippy-like lovin', not to mention habbits like drinking too much, consistantly nibbling my nails & sticking my nose in every fucking business I encounter.

HOWEVER, every freaking person on this planet has a hidden radar. deny it, don't believe it, whatever, it's our underrated sixth sense. we talk about horses & say they feel if someone's uncomfortable, sitting on their backs, & we think we know about dogs that they can sense who to trust, but we're just animals too & if they can do it, we can do it aswell. if SOMEONE's talking behind my back, I don't have to notice. I'll fucking know. & I fucking hate it to death & it WILL ruin any relationship there ever was.

the only times when I'm not sure people are secretly annoyed by my existence & talk shit behind my back, is on the internet. & that's exactly my entire problem with this whole invention.

also, I have a few friends who are total attentionwhores in the most glamorous, diva schmiva ways. if I didn't know their heart was the size of a peanut, I'd drop them like a brick.<3

I HATE it when people analyse me out of nowhere with no reason at all. this should be added to the list of bitches. I hate it when I'm at a party, grabbing, hugging & herassing my friends & someone steps up to me & asks me if my boyfriend & I split up. you might think this isn't a way of analysing, but it is. it's a way of assuming, followed by judging, thus giving a certain meaning to your observation. analysing is nothing more than that. if people tell me I need people around me, then I say "no shit", but as soon as they start about how this comes from a certain need & dependancy, expect a fucking punch in your face.

0r4ng3
03-04-2006, 08:32 AM
I HATE it when people analyse me out of nowhere with no reason at all.
Oh man, you have no idea how much I agree with this statement (though, probably not in context). I don't want to be analyzed. If I did, I'd pay a freakin' shrink.

JoY
03-04-2006, 08:38 AM
God yes, I hate bitchy people too. And dont think it's only girls!
it's not. generally girls are the most annoying to be around for a period of time that lasts about a week. (skivacation with 14 female friends last year; "it's so cold", "don't make out with that guy, he's mine", "I'm not here for the skiing, I'm here for the partying!", & more general bitching) make it a lifetime & guys suddenly become the most horrible creatures on earth. because oh, guys are so uncomplicated, simple, direct & honest. fuck it, they can be black 'n white in their thoughts & opinions, many of them find it impossible to compromise, if THEY're sick, they deserve the attention of the world "because normally they never are", & we already have the privilege of feeling like fucking crap once a month. I could rant a whole lot more about guys. they're the best to hang out with, just simply the fucking best. I love guys. but everything that's so 'great' about them, is exactly what will give friction later.

JoY
03-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Oh man, you have no idea how much I agree with this statement (though, probably not in context). I don't want to be analyzed. If I did, I'd pay a freakin' shrink.
I know! there are a million ways to analyse someone & I thoroughly hate every fucking one of them. there are a few people that are allowed to make any fucking statements on my character & that's the people that actually fully completely & entire know me. as much as that is possible.

Preocupado
03-04-2006, 10:11 AM
If you get analysed just throw back the question. That's what we* do.

* in the analysing business.

killer_queen
03-04-2006, 10:15 AM
I love when people talk about me.
If they're saying nice things for me, it's always good to be loved. If they're saying bad things about me, it's even better. It means I can annoy those idiots.

In fact if nobody's talking about you you might not be important enough for people to mention. That's what I'm afraid of.

JoY
03-04-2006, 10:18 AM
how does that work?

"you're very kind, but you must not let people take advantage of your kindness, because your character shows that has already happened way too often."

"are you kind, but should you not let people take advantage of your kindness, because your character shows that has already happened way too often??"

I mean, I think I know what you mean, but your post still looks fuzzy & weird to me. do you mean you should just return the favor & unwantedly analyse the person analysing you? also, what's the analysing business?

JoY
03-04-2006, 10:21 AM
I love when people talk about me.
If they're saying nice things for me, it's always good to be loved. If they're saying bad things about me, it's even better. It means I can annoy those idiots.

In fact if nobody's talking about you you might not be important enough for people to mention. That's what I'm afraid of.
well, I must say; if no one would even notice my existence, I wonder if I'd exist at all. I can't just exist solely based on the knowledge I exist, right? base my entire existence on the sound of my own voice, of my own breathing & of my own heartbeat.. I'd need some confirmation.

bwah, I hate philosophy. it makes my brain all tangled & tied in knots.

Preocupado
03-04-2006, 10:30 AM
I mean, I think I know what you mean, but your post still looks fuzzy & weird to me. do you mean you should just return the favor & unwantedly analyse the person analysing you? also, what's the analysing business?

nonononononononono what i mean isn't to reverse the question, but to make the person explain it better and draw her back to an equal level of communication. Receiving an unsolicited analysis often feels like an attack or an invasion, so you don't have to expose yourself if you feel that way. To get more time, return the question, like, for example:

"you're very kind, but you must not let people take advantage of your kindness, because your character shows that has already happened way too often."

"why are you telling me this?"

the following answer should give you a shitload of subjectivity from the other person to work with.

JoY
03-04-2006, 10:34 AM
yes well, that makes sense. *nods*

killer_queen
03-04-2006, 10:36 AM

"why are you telling me this?"
Asking just "So?" is much better and annoying. You can use it in any kind of situation and conversation.

JoY
03-04-2006, 10:38 AM
I'm someone, who easily jumps on things. it's REAL easy to pull tricks on me & get me all worked up. if people tell me I'm too kind & the effects of it (which has happened, strangely enough), I'm all; "no I'm not!". I just can't help it. :/ it must be my haircolour.

Preocupado
03-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Asking just "So?" is much better and annoying. You can use it in any kind of situation and conversation.

That means the question got a reaction out of you. "So?" is a very subjective answer.

T-6005
03-04-2006, 12:14 PM
That means the question got a reaction out of you. "So?" is a very subjective answer.
"So?" is a question.

I couldn't help myself.

JoY
03-04-2006, 12:22 PM
it's a confirmation (confirming answer), which kind of puts you in a vulnerable position, right?

T-6005
03-04-2006, 12:25 PM
I believe that what they're trying to say is that you should make it clear that you are not affected by their analysis in any way. This will discourage them from repeating this habit, because they see that they can't get a reaction out of you.

"So?" apparently sounds defensive enough that the person will assume that they've gotten through to you.

Human
03-04-2006, 01:42 PM

*claps and nods head in agreement*