PDA

View Full Version : Xena warps an entire generation.

kamikaze
03-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Lucy Lawless, aka. Xena Warrior Princess, has, in fact, warped our generation (and for those of you who have never seen and/or enjoyed Xena... well, fuck you). There seems to be an explosion of gay awarness all around the world now-a-days. But what is the cause of this sudden lapse into fairy land? Xena. Growing up, Xena and Gabrielle (Renee O'Connor) were the first lesbian couple that I've ever seen. And all right, maybe they weren't a COUPLE, but they did kiss more times than I've ever before witnessed. They brought today's youth into a cult-like obsession with gay pride. And I, for one, am terribly hurt and shocked by these actions. *

* - If you take this post seriously, you should be shot by yourself.

Sinister
03-04-2006, 11:36 PM
used to watch that show, but I was too young to be interested in watching lesbians. thrice damned be my youth.

Drummerguy123
03-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Holy shit! Xena was gay?! :eek:

T-6005
03-04-2006, 11:48 PM
I loved Xena.

Paint_It_Black
03-05-2006, 12:10 AM
I loved Xena.

Further proof of your sexual orientation. Now I just need to prove that you are Canadian.

Endymion
03-05-2006, 12:48 AM
she's on battlestar galactica now.

T-6005
03-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Further proof of your sexual orientation. Now I just need to prove that you are Canadian.
I found Lucy Lawless hot.

killer_queen
03-05-2006, 05:17 AM
I used to like the show but then it got silly. You know, the discos, the beauty contests with lights, etc. It was too modern. And I couldn't stand Xena's screams. But as a little child without anything to do on my free time I watched it every week.

And Gabrielle was hotter than Xena.

JoY
03-05-2006, 05:29 AM
I used to like the show but then it got silly. You know, the discos, the beauty contests with lights, etc. It was too modern. And I couldn't stand Xena's screams. But as a little child without anything to do on my free time I watched it every week.

And Gabrielle was hotter than Xena.
that'd be my reply aswell. except Xena's yell always made me giggle like mad.

Vera
03-05-2006, 05:36 AM
If you don't think Xena warped an entire generation, the fuck is the point of this topic? Why didn't you just discuss Xena otherwise?

You people confuse me with this weird logic of yours. How the fuck do you want me to react? "omg lawl, there are homophobes on this earth who think xena made ppl gheyz?? u rock @ sarcasm dude lawl roffles^2!!!" Well, I'm not laughing. Christ.

kamikaze
03-06-2006, 06:18 AM
Maybe I was trying to get a few laughs? Christ. What happened to your sense of humor? Fuck. God damn. Can I get anymore swear words in here before I manage to get my fucking point across?

Vera
03-06-2006, 06:23 AM
Next time, make it funny.

wheelchairman
03-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Fuck Vera, it wasn't that unfunny. This certainly doesn't stick out.

Vera
03-06-2006, 06:26 AM
What can I say, the thread caught me on a bad moment. No mercy. ;p