PDA

View Full Version : check out my bandz punk tune, and help me with lyrics for it

harrytaylor
03-05-2006, 06:14 AM
www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/harrytaylor
the tune is at the bottom. it's called demo

listen and think of lyrics for it, u will be credited for it!!! thanx :)

offspringisoldschoolpunk
03-09-2006, 07:25 AM
dude there is no song there just a fucking title.

harrytaylor
03-15-2006, 02:20 PM
sorry... Life Sucks

Sinister
03-15-2006, 02:24 PM
sorry... Life Sucks

it wouldn't if you weren't part of it.

momo1tx
03-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Wait... so not only do you suck at life (and coming up with a name), but you want us to come up with lyrics for your crap?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-16-2006, 07:42 AM
^ Exactly.

Harry, stop making music. Now. I didn't even listen to your music but I know it's gonna be lame. Why? Because you're not original enough to come up with your own name OR your own lyrics.

pathfinder
03-19-2006, 06:55 AM
amen

come on man ''shit on a stick''.....?!

what kinda name is that.

JoY
03-19-2006, 07:04 AM
can someone tell me if there's any music on the mentioned site at all? because I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't, but at the same time I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment that someone is SPAMMING in this forum. so yeah, thnx.

harrytaylor
03-19-2006, 11:37 AM
yes i do have music on the site so go fart...

JoY
03-20-2006, 07:09 AM
act NORMAL around here, okay? everyone manages to behave perfectly fine, except you. what the fuck is your problem? you leave the most brainless, useless, rude, annoying, uncontributing messages of every single person that posts in this forum. & you obviously intend to.

just cut it out, you're annoying the entire forum. it's raining complaints in my inbox & especially seeing this is not your only account, I'm on the verge of sending out an e-mail to the administration to get you banned. & it's not like I want to, because I seriously hate having to come into action. I'd rather have things just going smoothly around here & everyone enjoying themselves.

a; use one account. not two, ONE. like, when you start counting, it comes right after zero. take the one you like best & stick with it. for what reason would you have two, other than spamming, overloading the board with your band & having an excuse that enables to say whatever stupid thing you want to let flow out of your fingers?

b; stop being so fucking rude for not one single reason. if people talk shit to/about you, that's for a good reason (in your case). you've irritated the entire forum with your pathetic childish crap & I'm sick of it. everyone's sick of it. you contribute nothing, you don't try to contribute, you don't want to contribute.. make a fucking effort, or take your ass out of here.

harrytaylor
03-20-2006, 02:43 PM
sorry, i'll behave for now on.