PDA

View Full Version : Do you value Linda's contribution to the board?

Sin Studly
03-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Do you like Linda and want her to keep posting here? Or do you want her to fuck off and never come back?

Linda
03-05-2006, 10:38 AM
You are sooooo predictable.
Pathetic.

Paint_It_Black
03-05-2006, 10:40 AM
I really don't have a problem with Linda.

T-6005
03-05-2006, 10:51 AM
I really don't have a problem with Linda.
Same here. I mean, sure, sometimes she can be extremely prone to arguing with people for no reason, but I don't have a problem with her.

So I suppose I'll vote yes.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-05-2006, 11:41 AM
I used to, but she hardly ever posts anymore. So actually you're being the argumentative one this time.

Sin Studly
03-05-2006, 11:42 AM
You valued her contributions?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-05-2006, 11:45 AM
When she made them, no. But my point is she hardly ever posts. With Maria it's different, she's being pointless and annoying now. Linda isn't. So this thread's kinda pointless.

Rocky-girl
03-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Your post is a good point.

Sin Studly
03-05-2006, 11:46 AM
I... don't understand.

Are you saying you don't value Linda's contribution, but you do value the times when she contributes nothing?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-05-2006, 11:47 AM
No, I'm saying that while I don't value her contributions to the board when she makes them, she's never really here anymore. So it's not like she actually MAKES any contributions anymore.

Sin Studly
03-05-2006, 11:49 AM
She made a valueless contribution less than an hour before I made this thread.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-05-2006, 11:50 AM
I still thinks she posts sparsely enough to be considered insignificant.

Sin Studly
03-05-2006, 11:52 AM
So then... her contribution would still be valueless.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-05-2006, 11:53 AM
True. But now she's still too insignificant to make a thread about.

Betty
03-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Same here. I mean, sure, sometimes she can be extremely prone to arguing with people for no reason, but I don't have a problem with her.

I thought so too... until I experienced Linda first hand. I don't think anybody on this board has made me so frustrated that I literally considered pounding my head on the keyboard. I seriously HAD to put her on ignore to keep my sanity.

Linda
03-05-2006, 12:40 PM
I thought so too... until I experienced Linda first hand. I don't think anybody on this board has made me so frustrated that I literally considered pounding my head on the keyboard. I seriously HAD to put her on ignore to keep my sanity.

HAHAHAHAHA Now THAT is really funny!

JohnnyNemesis
03-05-2006, 01:00 PM
What's funnier is that you take pleasure in her suffering, yet I can guarantee you're gonna say something like "I don't care about any of you anyway, you all need a life" in the near future.

JoY
03-05-2006, 01:21 PM
*scratches head* you know, if there's a topic at hand in which you're both interested, I think she's great. you share opinions, you talk about it, basically a civil conversation. I like that, it's great. in that way I do value her contribution to this board. lately she's been more mellow & rational, as far as I can see. she hasn't posted all that much & apart from her last post in here, her posts have been looking fine to me.

this whole damn argument is so fucking old anyway.

I've experienced Michelle's feeling, though. it's strange, because Linda can switch so easily from seemingly hating somebody to being civil & nice.. I still wonder if she hates me & if she doesn't now, if she ever hated me at all. Linda has rather.. long toes & you have to approach her with a certain care, which isn't necessarily bad. it just makes things complicated. but you know? a topic like this one would tick me off too, so yeah. right now I don't exactly expect her to react like a fucking angel.

Little_Miss_1565
03-05-2006, 01:38 PM
There should be a third option: "I do not give a flying fuck."

coke_a_holic
03-05-2006, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes:'s opinion means nothing to me.

the_GoDdEsS
03-05-2006, 02:09 PM
:rolleyes:'s opinion means nothing to me.

Hahaha, the Linda face. :rolleyes:

Betty
03-05-2006, 02:14 PM
I agree Bella that this topic would piss me off. And normally I try not to get in on the Linda hatin'... back in the day I had never been mean to her, not once, and when she said crazy things I just ignored it, but a couple of times I tried to have friendly rational discussions/arguments, again this is before I had ever said anything mean, and she was a total bitch to me. Since then, I've given up.

All About Eve
03-05-2006, 02:16 PM
No, I don't value them. I have nothing against her what so ever, but that's not the question, so I voted no.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-05-2006, 02:57 PM
I think the Ballad of Linda was some kind of curse. As great as it was, there has not been a single good anti-Linda thread since then. Sometimes, she deserves the treatment, but like Dave said, she hasn't done anything recently to deserve it. And even if she had, this thread would still be immature, unfunny, and stupid. Really, there hasn't been anything since her "Goddess" thread. So get over her. It's getting pathetic.

Edit: I just saw the similar Maria thread and noticed Linda's reply. So maybe she did ask for it. I still hate the trend over obsessing over Linda though.

sKratch
03-05-2006, 04:54 PM
This thread is lame-o, as has been suggested.