PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever quote the offspring in every day life?

i-want-him-only
03-05-2006, 01:51 PM
and by every day life i mean when you talk to someone without using your fingers... :D

Drummerguy123
03-05-2006, 01:55 PM
All the time, actually.

YODAvid
03-05-2006, 01:59 PM
haha like at parties when my friend and i are drunk we find verses that fit each and every situation. could be everything. then we just laugh our asses off matching situations that are occuring right then with offspring lines.

i-want-him-only
03-05-2006, 02:16 PM
haha like at parties when my friend and i are drunk we find verses that fit each and every situation. could be everything. then we just laugh our asses off matching situations that are occuring right then with offspring lines.
lol
that sounds like a fun party!!

icklebabygremlin
03-05-2006, 02:25 PM
i do all the time

Sinister
03-05-2006, 02:27 PM
I can't, for the very simple reason that people speak french in Quebec, and Offspring lyrics are in english.

punker
03-05-2006, 02:29 PM
i do that a lot of times, but i dont think everyday, is most when we're talkin about something, and then i remember a song that has something to do with it, and then i say "oh yeh offspring have a song about that" and then i try to sing but my friends dont understand me and then shut me up.

i-want-him-only
03-05-2006, 02:32 PM
I can't, for the very simple reason that people speak french in Quebec, and Offspring lyrics are in english.
i know what you mean... i (like everyone around me) speak spanish and sometimes the translation just sucks!!!

nameless
03-05-2006, 03:15 PM
i have done before!

Drummerguy123
03-05-2006, 03:50 PM
i do that a lot of times, but i dont think everyday, is most when we're talkin about something, and then i remember a song that has something to do with it, and then i say "oh yeh offspring have a song about that" and then i try to sing but my friends dont understand me and then shut me up.

lol. I've done that several times before.

ruroken
03-05-2006, 03:54 PM
FUCK NO are you kidding?

I don't know
03-05-2006, 03:56 PM
no, but I should, hehehe :D . no, I shouldn't...

Lupin
03-05-2006, 06:02 PM
yeah...ymean like during sex...give it to me baby...uhu uhu.
Nope...i lied, i can't think of a situation. Although, I'll Be Waiting has lyrics that more or less describe 'people' i think.
________
Arizona dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org/)

Ninty Man
03-05-2006, 06:22 PM
No, im Unique and... handsome :D

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-05-2006, 06:28 PM
yeah...ymean like during sex...give it to me baby...uhu uhu.
Nope...i lied, i can't think of a situation. Although, I'll Be Waiting has lyrics that more or less describe 'people' i think.

lmao
--
Well I will see two of my friends getting pissed at eachother and say like "You gotta keep 'em seperated."
--
And my friend can't stop on roller skates but goes really fast so I go "He's got... no brakes! no brakes! no brakes!".
--
And I was cutting off my mom's head one day and I was all "Blood spurts like a garden hose, bloody mess all over my clothes."
--
And when I'm in pain I'll do a Session intro.
--
And sometimes I'll just recite "Time To Relax".

alistair13
03-05-2006, 07:38 PM

lol i did somethin like that in my school... a buncha mormon kids+shouting "FUCK" six or seven times=a really quiet scene that everybody just stops and looks at you weird.

Drummerguy123
03-05-2006, 07:51 PM
lol i did somethin like that in my school... a buncha mormon kids+shouting "FUCK" six or seven times=a really quiet scene that everybody just stops and looks at you weird.

Sounds like an interesting situation.

forcyn
03-05-2006, 07:55 PM
lol that happens sometimes
I remember last day at school before holidays last year: "welcome to intermission" by me and my freinds lol

Hux
03-05-2006, 10:00 PM
And my friend can't stop on roller skates but goes really fast so I go "He's got... no brakes! no brakes! no brakes!".
--
And I was cutting off my mom's head one day and I was all "Blood spurts like a garden hose, bloody mess all over my clothes.".
Just something little, there are never three "no brakes", only two and four.

So one day you beheaded your mum eh? :p

Ixnay 09
03-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah, all the time

.:SMASH:.
03-05-2006, 11:02 PM
i do it heaps and it annoys my freinds coz they all think i am an offspring geek since i love them sooooooooooo much.

Hux
03-05-2006, 11:03 PM
If you're gonna say yes, give examples guys.

.:SMASH:.
03-05-2006, 11:14 PM
oh ok sorry. i love to quote i choose and have you ever mostly. now im quoting never gonna find me and race against myself. and lol whenever a teacher goes crazy at me i simply quote the chorus of all i want. oh and most of all, my favorite insult: you stupid dumbshit, goddamn, motherfucker!!!!!

Rutegard
03-06-2006, 10:39 AM
and by every day life i mean when you talk to someone without using your fingers... :D

i do it all the time :D lol

i-want-him-only
03-06-2006, 11:55 AM
lmao
--
Well I will see two of my friends getting pissed at eachother and say like "You gotta keep 'em seperated."
--
--
And I was cutting off my mom's head one day and I was all "Blood spurts like a garden hose, bloody mess all over my clothes."
--
--
And sometimes I'll just recite "Time To Relax".

lol that is so fucking funny!!!!
damn! i wish i speak english...

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
03-06-2006, 11:46 PM
At school when somebody was bored they were just randomly saying la la la la (in no rhythm) then i started the Self Esteem intro, and the people around me look at me with a "what the fuck?" look... and i'm like Self Esteem!

and then i just get some more blank stares...fucking non-offspring lovers :mad:

Come out and smash'em up!
03-07-2006, 01:18 AM
I sometimes say: Shut up, you talk too much from the song pay the man

Hux
03-07-2006, 01:30 AM
At school when somebody was bored they were just randomly saying la la la la (in no rhythm) then i started the Self Esteem intro, and the people around me look at me with a "what the fuck?" look... and i'm like Self Esteem!

and then i just get some more blank stares...fucking non-offspring lovers :mad:
Haha I can imagine that, as well as myself in that position.

F@ BANKZ
03-07-2006, 08:38 AM
All the stupid dumbshit goddamn time

Holger estonia
03-27-2006, 07:34 AM
All the time, actually.
Yeah me too

Drum Goddess
03-27-2006, 07:36 AM
All the time, actually.
Yeah me too. But not on purpose.
Edit: Wait this is sarcastic right?