PDA

View Full Version : Watch What Happens To Dogs And Cats In China......

bouncingcoles
03-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Trent reznor of nine inch nails narrates this horrible video. Watch what is happening to dogs and cats in china.

http://www.furisdead.com/feat-trentreznor.asp

HisHolinessSatan
03-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Frankly, that's disgusting. As an owner of two cats, I can hardly conceive a human being doing that to an animal. I'm stunned at the influence greed and vanity have on human lives.

Sinister
03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
didn't watch, but I get the idea. it's really horrible.

Paint_It_Black
03-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Frankly, that's disgusting. As an owner of two cats, I can hardly conceive a human being doing that to an animal. I'm stunned at the influence greed and vanity have on human lives.

Coming from someone with that username, I highly enjoyed this post.

Jebus
03-05-2006, 05:03 PM
don't you slaughter goats for satan?

Paint_It_Black
03-05-2006, 05:06 PM
But goats aren't cuddly, stupid.

The shadow
03-05-2006, 05:06 PM
That J. lo game kicks ass!.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Poor doggies and kitties.

arak0r
03-05-2006, 05:10 PM

do you eat meat?

HisHolinessSatan
03-05-2006, 05:19 PM

There's your answer.

But seriously now, theres a difference between badly abusing and later skinning an animal so you can look nice (?) in a fur coat, than simply eating meat, which humans more/less need to survive, unless they take a whole host of supplements.

Jebus
03-05-2006, 05:23 PM
yeah, but goats give better secks than cats and dogs.

arak0r
03-05-2006, 05:34 PM
There's your answer.

But seriously now, theres a difference between badly abusing and later skinning an animal so you can look nice (?) in a fur coat, than simply eating meat, which humans more/less need to survive, unless they take a whole host of supplements.

uh, in china, they eat dogs and cats quite often. how bout lamb chops? ever eat those? id think lambs are considered cuddly and cute. how bout rabbits and bunnies? lil baby chicks are grown and slaughtered and ate too. all sorts of fuzzy cute animals are killed every fucking day.

yea, its pretty shitty how animals are treated by people, but it isnt new, news, or even all that uncommon.