PDA

View Full Version : I got myself thrown out of school today.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 04:09 AM
Omg I'm a rebel!
My School; A school of graphic design. We're 12 students drawing/painting in an old mans livingroom. This old man is also the only teacher. Aaaand, he's an idiot.

Thiiiis is what happened. I'm doing this painting and I need a background. So I ask him if I could borrow one of his books to find a good picture to use. He says that I should just carry on what I'm doing, and then he will find something. That's fine by me. Me and my friend then starts talking about going to Hamborg in a few weeks, and we wanted to look some hostels up on the internet. Normally it's no problem so we do that. Then he starts to yell saying "Why didn't you find a picture on the library? (For the painting) "Eeehm, I can do that, I didn't ask you to do it. You volunteered." Five minuttes pass while we just yell the same shit in eachothers faces. "You're not engaged in your work! Blah blah blah, you're not engaged in your life! You throw all the responsibility on to me! Blah blah". Fine. I then said I'd go home, because, yes, and I went outside to collect my things. He then said fine, yes, and "NEVER COME BACK!!!!". Ok. I talk it over with a few friends and get my stuff, he then comes out to try and straighten things out, without losing face. "Why did you take my computer? Did you ask if you could borrow my computer? You know it's not alright to take it without asking!" "No, but it has never been a problem before." "But it is now!" "Yes, obviously. But then say that, instead of something that hasn't got anything to do with it". He then goes back inside, he's really worked up. He comes back out and says "the problem is that you always have to be so tough! I'm just showing you how the world will react to you!". And shit like that. Blah blah. I went home. And he called my counselor saying he never wanted to see me again. Uh buh huh.

I am sorry for my poor explaining skills.

I'll go look for a job in a few hours :)

Tizzalicious
03-06-2006, 04:12 AM
Wow, looks like he's on his period.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 04:15 AM
Yeah. He often is.

wheelchairman
03-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Det er noget pis. Men du virker lidt ligeglad, så det er nok for det bedste. Kan du ikke veksles til en anden designskole?

Tizzalicious
03-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Yeah. He often is.

That's pretty annoying. Are you really kicked out forever? No chance of getting back in if you talk to him when he cooled down?

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Jeg har tænkt på at droppe ud mange gange, så det er fint nok. Han kan ikke rigtigt lære mig mere alligevel. Det er bare en skam, at mine bedste venner går der. Men jaja, det går. Jeg vil gerne finde mig et arbejde hvor jeg også kan tjene lidt mere.

wheelchairman
03-06-2006, 04:23 AM
Som jeg kan huske, fik du rimelig meget alligevel. :p Men noget arbejde er aldrig dårlig. Jeg ved at moment.dk har en god database. Men jeg ved ikke om hvad de kan tilbud ud på Odense.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 04:28 AM
That's pretty annoying. Are you really kicked out forever? No chance of getting back in if you talk to him when he cooled down?

I don't think so, but I don't want to either. I have taken waaay to much of his shit. He always wants to fight.

Som jeg kan huske, fik du rimelig meget alligevel. :p Men noget arbejde er aldrig dårlig. Jeg ved at moment.dk har en god database. Men jeg ved ikke om hvad de kan tilbud ud på Odense.

Ok, der vil jeg kigge så. Tak skal du have!

Tizzalicious
03-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Ah yes, that makes sense. Good luck finding a job!

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Thank you! :)

JoY
03-06-2006, 04:41 AM
that kind of really sucks, doesn't it? I mean, don't you need that education? (having seen your paintings & stuff I'd say you don't, but eh) if it'd get you a diploma, wouldn't that make it easier finding a job?

either way, jackass. good luck with things.

Vera
03-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Omg I understand Danish.

*feels cool*

Good luck with it!

ruroken
03-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Psh, I'm a rebel. I get thrown out of my classes for the most retarded reasons, and I've been expelled from one school and like three summer camps.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 08:38 AM
Joy: It doesn't reeeeally matter. It helps, but I've got diplomas from other good schools. So, yeah.

I'm actually really relieved and happy about it. Now I can do what ever I want! There's a whole world of opportunities for me!

I asked in some lokal music stores, if they needed anyone. They didn't, but they were very nice. I'll just write them an application and they suuuurely call me as soon as they need someone.

skiddles824
03-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Psh, I'm a rebel. I get thrown out of my classes for the most retarded reasons, and I've been expelled from one school and like three summer camps.
ruroken you probly think youre soooooo cool but i hate people like you just looking for atention..

killer_queen
03-06-2006, 11:32 AM
No, no, no no, MSI, don't do that. You might really regret because of it in the future. You can stand him for a while. Leaving school sounds awful. Are you studying what you want to? Are you happy with it? If your answers are yes you shouldn't do that. Things not going to change when you start working. Jobs might be worse than school. Just try to talk with him. Maybe you can fix it.
But if you don't want to... Oh well, it's your life. Good luck! =)

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Thanks, but it's not really an important step in my education. And he has taught me what he can. So it's fine :)

killer_queen
03-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Great. And if you still feel bad I suggest you to go to him and spit on his face. It feels damn good.

Revolver-2005?
03-06-2006, 12:41 PM
MSI good look with what ever you're going to tackle next.

Getting kicked out of class for being caught with hentai doesn't make you a rebel...just really pathetic.