PDA

View Full Version : A school banned pencil sharpeners?

greencows12
12-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Attack by blade kid http://images.thesun.co.uk/images/trans.gifhttp://images.thesun.co.uk/images/trans.gif

http://images.thesun.co.uk/images/trans.gifhttp://images.thesun.co.uk/images/trans.gifA SCHOOL has banned pencil sharpeners after a pupil removed an inch-long blade and slashed a ten-year-old boy’s neck.

The victim needed stitches after the incident in the playground.

Parents are furious after his attacker was suspended from Waterloo Primary School in Ashton under Lyne, Manchester, for just TWO DAYS.

They have raised a petition to get him expelled.

One mum said: “It was a premeditated attack.”

The incident came a week after David Sandham, 15, died in a school fight in nearby Trafford.

RADIUM88
12-10-2004, 01:21 AM
blades BAD!!
offspring GOOD!!!

Bazza
12-10-2004, 01:27 AM
blades BAD!!
offspring GOOD!!!

wtf?

...................... :eek:

RADIUM88
12-10-2004, 01:35 AM
if you watch the Napster Bad! series you would understand...

Bazza
12-10-2004, 01:36 AM
whats napster bad, soz if i sound dumb

RADIUM88
12-10-2004, 01:39 AM
http://www.campchaos.com/show.php?iID=21

here's a link. check it out some time. they're funny (at least i think so)

Bazza
12-10-2004, 01:41 AM
ta, will do. can't do it at mo though cos on school internet and they ban everything remotely interesting

Vicky
12-10-2004, 01:45 AM
Well, it is Manchester, which explains everything really..

Vicky
12-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Ooh, I was gonna post about this but never did.. anyway..

This girl (year 7 - first year high schooler) was sliding down a bannister (plastic with a nylon coat, smart) at my old highschool.. and she slipped, and fell down just over a flight of stairs.. The air ambulance came (15 minutes later than the normal ambulance) and took her to Pinderfields.. and she was kinda seriously injured.. broken pelvis, broken arm, teeth went through her lips and some other stuff.. and one of the teachers (From liverpool) said to her "Well, it could've been worse! You could've fallen down the humanities or maths block stairs!" (4 flights instead of just 2).. so I think the whole.. weird English people is for anyone who lives outside the fantastic area that is Yorkshire.

Bazza
12-10-2004, 01:49 AM
some guy broke his neck at our school playing rugby, air ambulance took him away, he recovered well though

Vicky
12-10-2004, 01:50 AM
I think the funniest thing I saw at school was when my evil (mole faced) french teacher fell down a few stairs and broke her foot! That was good

Bazza
12-10-2004, 01:52 AM
lol, we've got a dopy maths tracher at our school, always tripin over stuff, one day he came in wearing his jumper back to front

Vicky
12-10-2004, 01:53 AM
hahaha! That would be cool to see.. My archaeology teacher is pretty weird.. I think all the digging in the sun did something to his brain.. cause hes just like a big kid

Bazza
12-10-2004, 01:55 AM
well ive got physics in 10min, teacher is odd, looks like a badger, but he retires v. soon :)

he's taught me 4 a couple years, and he still doesn't know my name, he insists on calling me bray, don't ask, i dont

Vicky
12-10-2004, 02:00 AM
hehe badgers.. how soon is soon? and have fun :P I hated physics.. Chemistry girl myself

NIX-on-the-MAN
12-10-2004, 12:02 PM
That whole story with the girl with the teeth make my lips hurt. :( Thoughs stories are sad if you think about it, I'm sorry I don't have one to post.

But come on, how are the children sopposed to sharpen their already stuby pencils.

The Talking Pie
12-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Someone got stabbed through the hand at my school the other week... yup, kids are getting more and more inventive... the little bastards.

acgc2002
12-10-2004, 04:12 PM
always a crazy maniac in schools...
well, for that purpose, it should be blocked really. Otherwise crazy guys like this one will also do the same.
Worth the prohibition.

Radi0_havana52
12-12-2004, 12:08 PM
i was at industrial arts when a kid cut off his finger then he had to go to the hospital he showed back the next day they just sewed it back on. it looks sick he showed us its all white and pale

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-12-2004, 02:47 PM
One of my friends broke her finger at school. It healed kinda weird though, and from the knuckle she could bend it up OR down. It was SO CREEPY.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 03:04 PM
once me and some dude werent getting along and started to fight, later he pulled out a pencil and stabbed me and the fucken lead tip broke in my arm. so i pulled out my pen and stabbed the fucker with it and the ball point got stuck in his hand when he tried blocking it. it was funny later, now he has 3 balls and i have lead poisoning

NIX-on-the-MAN
12-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Yeah, pencils are evil, I got stabbed in the very center part of my hand. It healed of course but now I've got this black dot in the center of my palm. The funny thing is that this was several years back and I never died from lead poisoning.

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 02:08 PM
well pencils dont have lead anymore, or i think they just cut down on the amount, thats why i am also alive still. i know how it is with the black dot thing, i have one too. hahahhaha