PDA

View Full Version : offspring is the best band ever

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 09:53 AM
i wasnt sure they were a nazi band before until my friends showed me them and explained the hidden mesages and i gotta say now that i understand there lyrcs they are defenately the best band EVER!

Superdope
03-06-2006, 09:56 AM
you sir, are an idiot.

el_monkey
03-06-2006, 10:07 AM
hm, I think sin is trying to make us ask where these "hidden" messages should be
and stuff

"...if you take the seventh letter of the 109th word of americana and put it after the second half of the 9th word of smash's chorus you get : nazis are cool ..."

that's what it'd be like, I guess...right

Superdope
03-06-2006, 10:09 AM
hm, I think sin is trying to make us ask where these "hidden" messages should be
and stuff

"...if you take the seventh letter of the 109th word of americana and put it after the second half of the 9th word of smash's chorus you get : nazis are cool ..."

hahahaha :D

apritch
03-06-2006, 10:15 AM
my dog is licking his testicles

skiddles824
03-06-2006, 10:17 AM
:eek: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 10:18 AM
and stuff

Fuck you, nazi punk.

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 10:19 AM
offspring is the best band ever

you sir, are an idiot.

I can definitely see your point, good sir.

forcyn
03-06-2006, 10:46 AM
please, go away. I hate nazists.
oh, and could you tell me why Offspring is a nazi band?

no comments.

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Ugh, a slavic. A Polish slavic, no less.

Ugh, what can we say about the Slavics? Is there a single positive aspect about them, their race, their language, their culture? Well, yes, there are a few. They're pretty much genetically designed to be the pack-mule slave of the Aryan Man, they're stupid, masochistic, and they can be taught to be hardworking when given an adequate level of beatings and floggings. They have a streak of bloodlust and sadism, which combined with their utter lack of initiative, makes them highly effective frontline soldiers for the White Man's armies. Their women are attractive and submissive enough to be adequately suitable prostitutes or concubines. Any maltreatment you inflict on them that's bad enough to get through their thick skulls and cause dissatisfaction can easily be blotted out with a fifth of vodka or slivovica. Provided you keep all your valuables locked away, and your furniture bolted to the ground, they can make excellent low-maintainance house pets, as they don't need to be fed every day, and require only cheap cotton garments and a mud hut to keep from freezing to death. That's about it. Basically, all their good qualities are bad qualities when there isn't an Aryan standing over them with a bullwhip.

Now consider their bad qualities in greater detail. They're thieving, sadistic, violent, stupid, petty, drunken, unhygienic scum. Their tendancies to dwell in their own filth, combined with their seemingly patholigical compulsion to fuck anything with a heartbeat spreads disease faster than a game of used-syringe darts. If AIDS originated in Eastern Europe instead of Africa, I could guarantee the entire world would be infected with the virus by this stage. Their complete disregard for private ownership and apparant belief in the fluidity of material objects, can put a gypsey to shame ; and I could almost applaud them for this, as it shows what might be the closest thing a slav could ever come to actual initiative and work ethic, if it weren't for their need to absolutely trash everything they own, and cover it in Slavic filth and shit. What's the German phrase? "Stolen today, in Poland tomorrow"? It's true, although I don't know many Germans who'd want to actually travel to the east to get their property back, after the filthy disgusting hands of a Slav had been all over it.

Their language can be comparible to somebody with strep throat and a chewed up mouthful of food trying to simultaneously inhale and spit, and most people would rather nail their dick to a burning building than listen to a Slavic speak for more than three minutes. Their culture ; or more accurately, their lack of culture, is based on drunkeness and masochism, to such an extent it makes a self-loathing suicidal alcoholic look like the fucking paragon of emotional stability. Their folk songs are mostly based around women washing their hair ; an unsuccessful attempt by Slavic men to try and convince their dog-filthy female counterparts to wash the reek of stale sweat, pork-grease and rotting menstruel blood off themselves more than twice a year. Other folk songs seemed to be based on romances between the Slavic-language derivatives of 'John' and 'Anna', usually ending with Anna falling in love with John because he doesn't physically beat her quite as much as her parents do. Basically, the undeniable point is that Slavics are subhuman animalistic filth who don't deserve to breathe the same air as white people.

Now, let's consider Poland. You've all heard of it, that frigid shitty wasteland nobody talks about fondly. Basically, if the Slavic race had a collective arsehole, Poland would be where the shit collects. It's a dirty bleak insult to the civilised notion of society, and the animals who habitate it are the absolute lowest type of Slavic nigger possible. It is a heartless country that produces only heartless 'people', but their more animal genetics ensure everyone born there is stupid, stunted, and predisposed towards alcoholism, thievery, religious fantacism and generally failing at life. The Poles are such stupid and misguided animals some of them even have the audacity to claim to be patriots, and pretend that they're not filthy unwanted untermenschen, the rotting septic refuse shat out of civilisation. They actually pretend that Poles are human beings, superior human beings, and run around screaming 'Hoorah for Poland' or some other such advertisement of their idiocy and delusion spoken in their own stupid nigger piglanguage so the rest of the world can't understand it and laugh at them for what they are ; inferior. And they all ran around being fanatic Catholics while the Pope was Polish (I guess even God considered the Poles His personal pack mules), but since they brought in a good Nazi Pope, they all shut up like the whining cowardly animals they are. Even the German Nazis, who managed to tolerate and live with the disgusting animalistic niggers in what is now the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic couldn't bear to live with the sheer insult the existance of Poles was to the universe, to mankind and to God.

And the Polish sense of masochism, good God, it simply defies belief. On Easter, the civilised world likes to celebrate by hiding chocolate easter eggs and letting their rosy-cheeked and innocent little children delight in searching for them. The dirty Poles like to celebrate by getting drunk on homestilled (often poisonous) plum brandy, throwing buckets of ice-cold water at people, and whipping the fuck out of each other. Honestly, it's not like I'm looking for signs of the Polish national dysfunction, the dysfunction runs right up to me and punches me full in the face. When civilised people celebrate the anniversary of Jesus Christ dying for their sins, and his subsequent rise to heaven, they try to make it a happy occassion, the Poles celebrate with drunkeness and domestic violence (not that it's that much of a 'celebration', since they seem to spend every single waking moment of their fucking lives drinking and beating the shit out of each other). And as if that isn't bad enough, they invite thousands of Christkilling Jews into Poland, it's almost as though they're trying to insult Jesus.

I mean, honestly, consider the common Jew. Ratlike face, sharp hooked nose, greasy skin. Cares about nothing but money and power, the soulless Jew will even exploit the Holocaust to get what it wants. The Jew is quite simply the biggest abomination known to mankind, the Christkilling sons of Caine who are attempting to control and destroy the world with their sleazy greed and mind-control, and with the establishment of the Israeli state, the coming of the antichrist nears ever closer. Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan, and serve him in an attempt to destroy good white folks. Now consider the Jew in the 1300's, when they were well-established as the dominant practicioners of Usury and the enslaving of East Europeans for transport to the Arabic slave-markets. Now, most peoples would actually resent a race that systematically and enslaved, tortured, murdered and maltreated them for monetary profit, but no ; not the Polish. They fucking loved the kykes for it. It's like the best way to befriend a Polack is to punch him in his ugly crooked Polack teeth with a half-brick.

So yes, while the rest of Europe was quite righteously instigating a series of anti-Jewish pogroms, and the Inquisition, what did the Polacks ; the worlds biggest victims of Jewish exploitation do? They invited thousands and thousands of hooknosed lampshades into their country, shit, it's almost like they know what worthless pathetic subhuman excuses for lifeforms they are, and subconciously need to be punished just for existing. The Polacks are the main cause for the Holocaust, as the dirty Semitic oven-magnets would have been exterminated by around the 15th century if the cabbageniggers hadn't kindly asked them to all move into Poland and set up a Zionic stronghold to pervert public opinion and guilt the rest of the world out of excising them like the cancer they are.

And then after the Holocaust, which was an attempt at a systematic destruction of the Poles, and their masters, the Jews, what happened? There was an incredible fucking insurge of Polish Nazis. Yes. Not only do they rimhole the race of people who killed their Messiah, economically exploited them, and kidnapped and sold them to Arabs and Moors for centuries, the minute somebody one-ups the kykes and attempts the complete and utter extermination of the Polish people ; well, the Poles have found themselves a new race to idolise, haven't they? Throughout Poland you'll see graffiti stating things such as "What Hitler started, we will finish"... funny, since most of them are writing it in spraypaint and not the lifesblood pouring from their slit wrists. Think about it, the Jewish response to the Holocaust was to bitch and moan, to release countless documentaries and movies about it, to exaggerate the pain and suffering until you'd begin to think it was the only fucking ethnic cleansing known to mankind ; and then financially exploit the white guilt of millions, and turn themselves into some kind of Untouchable Sacred Cows, "Oh no, let the Israelis murder thousands of Palestinians, after all ; The Holocaust". The Poles, on the other hand, try to finish the fucking Holocaust themselves. Honestly, the Polacks have been begging the international community to exterminate their filthy, disgusting, unwanted race for centuries.... isn't it about time we put them out of our misery, once and for all?

HeadAroundU
03-06-2006, 10:54 AM
OK everyone, since no one seems to understand, I'll say it loud and clear.

Justin (that's Sin Studly) IS KIDDING !
I'll give you a cookie if you want.
The same goes for Justin.
:)

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Ew, a Slovak...

Here we go again. Now, I suppose you're expecting me to call for the extermination of Slovaks. After all, I called for the extermination of the Polish and the Serbians, and I would have called for the extermination of the English, (but accidently forgot). Well, here's something that might surprise you. I'm not going to call for the extermination of the Slovaks. "Why not?", I might hear you ask... well, the better question would be, "Why bother?". I mean, seriously, have the Slovaks ever done anything? Ever? I mean, honestly, they used to be part of the Czechslovakian republic, which was fine. Everybody knew who Czechs were, nobody knew any such thing as a Slovak existed. Since the split between the Czech and Slovak republics, has anything changed? People still know who the Czechs are, everybody knows about Prague being a seat of European civilisation, history has known such great Czechs as Edvard Beneš, Antonín Leopold Dvořák, Ivana Trump, Oskar Schindler... not especially great people (they are Slavs, after all) .... but great Slovaks? If you can think of any, let me know ; cause I'm seriously fucking stumped.

Even today, most of the western world hasn't yet realised that there's actually a country on the map called The Slovak Republic. And why would they? I mean, when's the last time you saw them on the news for something? Anything? When's the last time the Slovaks made any kind of impression on the world order? For that matter, when's the first time? Has it ever happened? I don't know, and I probably never will know, and more to the point ; I don't care. I mean, their capital city, for instance. Even Trivial Persuit masters wouldn't be able to tell you the capital city of Slovakia, and they'd probably accuse you of making up ficticious nations. Oh, my apologies... did I say 'capital city'? I meant to say, 'capital village'. Yes, the Slovaks haven't actually gotten around to building any cities yet. The first Slovak state was founded somewhere in the eight century AD, and they still haven't managed to build a single city. I mean, niggers had managed to build cities before Jesus was born, and the Slovaks are still struggling. I'd equate their laziness and desire to fade into obscurity with that of the beaners, but I'm afraid that would be an unfair insult to beaners.

So how do a peoples become so wholly insignificant? Seemingly it's because the Slovaks openly embrace their mediocrity. After playing the role of the Czechs bitch for so many years, it seems they decided they weren't nearly insigificant enough. I mean, try to understand ; it's the Czechs we're talking about, a wholly insignificant and mediocre nation. We, as human beings, are only vaguely aware of the fact that the Czech Republic exists somewhere ; so can you imagine how wholly mediocre and insignificant and worthless one has to be to play bitch to the Czechs? Yeah, it simply hurts the brain trying to imagine it ; doesn't it? I mean, the Slovaks are so fucking insignificant it's hard to write this damn essay, I'm afraid that at any minute I'm going to have to launch into an excessively long anecdote about my last trip to the public library, in painstakingly minute detail ; and honestly, I think that might be somewhat more interesting than talking about Slovaks. An entire nation, an entire peoples, with ethnic roots reaching back to the fifth century AD, and my last ten minute trip to the public library is going to interest you all more.

So, apart from being the Czechs bitches, they've also spread their legs for the Moravians, the Hungarians, the Nazis and the Soviets. And I don't mean like, they got conquered or anything, hell no. It seems throughout their entire history the Slovaks have done nothing but find other cultures to attach themselves to, like the insignificant unnoticed piggybackers that they are. To hand it to them, they have been progressing throughout the years, but only in the sense that they've found increasingly bigger and better civilisations to attach themselves to. I mean, throughout history there have been some pretty badassed civilisations. The Finns, for instance, fought the Nazis and the Allies during World War II. Now that's pretty badassed, and it's not something many nations would have the balls to do. Conversely, most nations had the balls to fight one of those forces... but, as they've proved time and time again, the Slovaks quite simply are nothing like most nations. No, they quite happily spread their legs for the Nazis and the Soviets. It's no wonder nobody on the planet knows who they are except people who actually live in Slovakia (and I wouldn't be surprised if even a few of them had never heard of the place).

Another interesting fact about the Slovaks... and I use 'interesting' in the very loosest sense of the word, as there's really absolutely nothing interesting about them, and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody ever actually gets to reading this far about them ; is that they coined the term 'Velvet Revolution'. Why? Because nobody else in the history of the fucking universe has had a Velvet fucking Revolution before. I mean, conjure up some mental images of what you consider a Revolution to be. Russians storming the winter palace, the Romanovs being dragged out and shot, guillotines, baskets full of heads, the Marquis de Sades and the Great Terror of France, guerrillas stalking the South American rainforests, Che Guevara and Fidel Castro triumphantly raising their fists aloft to the amassed crowd's shouts of "VIVA! VIVA! VIVA LA REVELUCION!!!!, partisan mercenaries slaughtering the shattered remnants of the white Rhodesians.... God, it's exciting, isn't it? Interesting? The blood, the violence, the turmoil and social upheaval.... the Slovaks are the only peoples on the face of the earth who've managed to take something as bloody and violent as revolution and succession and make it so bland and uninteresting that nobody fucking noticed. A quick handshake, the Czechs cheerful reply of 'Yeah, good luck, guys', and that was it. If the Slovaks were interesting enough to actually have murderers, fuck knows what their method of killing would be. Boring people to death? Or more likely they'd just say "Hey there, would you mind, like, dying, please?", and their victims ; so immersed in the Slovak culture of submission and obedience, would say "Sure,", and just spontaneously die.

To get a proper idea of just what seeping vaginas the Slovak people really are, google up an image of the Slovak national dress.... yes. A white frock with floral designs imprinted all over it. And that's what the men wear. Honestly, to call the Slovak males the most flaming queerbos since Liberace would... no, actually... they're far more flamingly gay than Liberace, so that won't work. Okay, to call them the most flaming queerbos since Oscar Wilde would be a... erm, no, they're gayer than him too. In fact, I don't even think I feel comfortable calling them gay, because it's an insult to cocksucking camp queers the world over. They really need to come up with a new word to describe the Slovak male, because 'rampantly mincing fairy' doesn't even come close. I can guarantee that if anybody in North America had ever heard of the Slovaks, the entire Queer Eye for the Straight Guy team would be completely comprised of Slovaks ; in traditional dresses. And no, I didn't mean to say 'traditional dress'. They're dresses. As in, cocktail frock kinda shit. It's simply amazing, the Slovaks almost make the Greeks look heterosexual by comparison.

So.... I wanted to reread 'Of Mice and Men' by John Steinbeck, and I had it on reserve for quite a while, and decided I'd check into the library to see if it was in yet. To prepare for this, first I picked up my wallet, with my left hand. My wallet was made of brown leather, and contained exactly forty cents in ten cent coins, six dollars in two-dollar coins, a twenty dollar note, and a five dollar note. It also contained my libarary card, which was yellow, cardboard, and laminated....

Peedr
03-06-2006, 10:58 AM
:D YEAH!

they are defenately the best band EVER! Yeah, they are the BEST - it's true :D , but what reason do you have to claim, that The Offspring are nazi! :mad: And they aren't best band ever because of they would be nazi (they aren't), but because they have great music which has no signs of nacism or some another motherfucking thing! :mad:

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:09 AM
there nazis thats why they rule so much.

Peedr
03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
What are you writting here??? I don't have time to read all your texts, but I have just read couple of frases that you wrote (I think you didn't wrote that originally) and I'm horrified what you wrote about Polish! Are you an asshole or what?

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:14 AM
oh, and Britney Spears is nazi too, that's why she rule so much

Hitler was typical German: black hair, brown eyes... wasn't he just look like German? oh, and he was from Austria... what a shame

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:16 AM
What's with all the filthy subhuman slavics around here? Do you get free vodka and domestic violence for coming here or something, you worthless animals?

Peedr
03-06-2006, 11:18 AM
there nazis thats why they rule so much.
No they aren't, but YOU are! :mad: And being nazi equals to being horsefellas sucker!

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey, my country fought the nazis. Yours didn't. Yours let them in and helped them find the Jews. And you didn't exactly attempt to fight off the Soviets either.

Peedr
03-06-2006, 11:20 AM
What's with all the filthy subhuman slavics around here? Do you get free vodka and domestic violence for coming here or something, you worthless animals? What THE FUCK are you writing here bitch! You are slavic TOO! So fuck it, asshole.

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm slavic too? Chod' do riti, hlupek.

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey, my country fought the nazis. Yours didn't. Yours let them in and helped them find the Jews. And you didn't exactly attempt to fight off the Soviets either.
have you heard about Polish Goverment which was conspired during occupation? have you heard about Armia Krajowa? have you heard about '''Burza''' plan? NO? so shut the fuck up!

Peedr
03-06-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm slavic too? Chod' do riti, hlupek. Yes, you are! Vyhul mi péro kuřbuřte! :mad:

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:29 AM
http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/6817/trash15ub.gif

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:29 AM
have you heard about Polish Goverment which was conspired during occupation? have you heard about Armia Krajowa? have you heard about '''Burza''' plan? NO? so shut the fuck up!

I was talking to the Czech ; but to be honest, the Polish "people" didn't do much better.

Yes, you are! Vyhul mi péro kuřbuřte!

Prečo presne si myslíš, že som Slovan, ty bezcenná slovanská opica? A čo znamená kuřbuřte?

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Czechs, Slovakians, Poles, Hungarians, Ukrainians or any other nation. does it matter so much?

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:33 AM
No, stupid. Hungarians are white people. Slavics are niggers.

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:35 AM
so what's the definition of white people? what's the difference between '''us''' and '''them'''?

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Read the texts I wrote. White people don't behave like filthy Polack niggers do.

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:45 AM
what you really know about Poles? have you ever been here? you're living somewhere in your nazi world with no connection to reality.
or you got complexes

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Read the text ; tell me where I'm wrong.

Little_Miss_1565
03-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Justin, you're usually more entertaining than this. I'm disappointed.

forcyn
03-06-2006, 11:52 AM
well, we're not drunk all the time, we're NOT animals. we're normal peolple. God made us both the same.

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Justin, you're usually more entertaining than this. I'm disappointed.

I'm entertaining myself just fiiiiiiine. If I was playing to an audience I'd post topless pictures of myself.

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 11:54 AM
well, we're not drunk all the time, we're NOT animals. we're normal peolple. God made us both the same.

Cite sources and examples to back up your ridiculous lies.

forcyn
03-06-2006, 12:05 PM
you make me laugh. how people could be so stupid? okay, so live in yur own world for rest of your life. but please, don't make me laugh again.

nazists from Illinois lol [anybody who watched Blues Brothers knows what I mean]

Peedr
03-06-2006, 12:09 PM
My country didn't helped nazis to kill Jews, we were being occupied! And I don't know your country, but in one point you are bragging that your country was fighting with nazis and in next point you use to be fucking nazi. All slavics are the same and all people on the world are the same. And how could you write phrases like these: "Chod' do riti, hlupek." or "Prečo presne si myslíš, že som Slovan, ty bezcenná slovanská opica? A čo znamená kuřbuřte?", if you aren't slavic as you are. You are so stupid!

Peedr
03-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm entertaining myself just fiiiiiiine. If I was playing to an audience I'd post topless pictures of myself. Please, don't post it! We aren't interested in you! I don't wanna see somebody with mouth-full-o'-cock!

Peedr
03-06-2006, 12:22 PM
And this thread is about shit and doesn't belongs to The Offspring Thread, but to general chat! So, can Little_Miss_1565 or Tijs close it, please?

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 12:23 PM
And how could you write phrases like these: "Chod' do riti, hlupek." or "Prečo presne si myslíš, že som Slovan, ty bezcenná slovanská opica? A čo znamená kuřbuřte?", if you aren't slavic as you are. You are so stupid!

How can you write paragraphs like that if you aren't English?

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
And this thread is about shit and doesn't belongs to The Offspring Thread, but to general chat! So, can Little_Miss_1565 or Tijs close it, please?

Sorry, this thread is about how the Offspring are nazis. It's about the Offspring.

Peedr
03-06-2006, 12:51 PM
How can you write paragraphs like that if you aren't English? Because English one of the most used language in the world. But not Slovak. And it's more harder to learn it if you aren't Slavic.

Sorry, this thread is about how the Offspring are nazis. It's about the Offspring. But they aren't nazis....

Sin Studly
03-06-2006, 12:58 PM
It's pretty easy to learn, actually.

Sinister
03-06-2006, 01:09 PM
But they aren't nazis....

Offspring, not nazis ? never happened.

Hypodermic_89
03-06-2006, 01:11 PM
i wasnt sure they were a nazi band before until my friends showed me them and explained the hidden mesages and i gotta say now that i understand there lyrcs they are defenately the best band EVER!

get off the boards you nazibastard. Why don't you be a coward like Hitler and take a cyanide pill and blow your brains out.

Peedr
03-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Offspring, not nazis ? never happened. What are you writting man?

Apathy
03-06-2006, 01:19 PM
I have no idea why, But I love reading Sin's posts.

jacknife737
03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Threads have been closed or moved over much less.

HeadAroundU
03-06-2006, 01:33 PM
What are you writting man?
To bola iba taka hlaska co sa tu udomacnila.

Studlyho by som nechal napokoji na tvojom mieste. On si robi len srandu a hlada takych ludi ako ty.

Crusheer
03-06-2006, 02:26 PM
To bola iba taka hlaska co sa tu udomacnila.

Studlyho by som nechal napokoji na tvojom mieste. On si robi len srandu a hlada takych ludi ako ty.
no, takhle to dopadne pri normalni debate o offspring. nacismus....to je posledni co bych na oficialni offspring strance cekal.

Peedr: to bylo dobry :-)

Little_Miss_1565
03-06-2006, 02:42 PM
I really hate that it's come to this, but it really has. So here goes.

This thread is a parody of the "the offspring is a christian band" thread. The funny part of it is everyone freaking out. It is less about Nazism and more about showing how anyone's words can be twisted into anything, as well as just fucking with you.

So now I hope people can stop reporting this thread and PMing me about it, and just let it go.

Justin, there's a distinct dare-i-say cultural difference between GOD and GC, Politics, whathaveyou. Please think of poor little me.

Llamas
03-06-2006, 02:57 PM
it's really sad that everyone actually took this thread serious, and took sin seriously... this board is a bunch of dumbfucks...

one_fine_day
03-06-2006, 03:49 PM

I hope you know that subliminal messages are complete bullshit, people just play a song backwards to see if they can make any words out of the jibberish in the backwards lyrics. then they post it on the internet to spread lies about the band.

Llamas
03-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Read The Two Messages Before The One You Just Posted.

Dumb_Ass
03-06-2006, 05:04 PM
wtf mate?
i love sex

That_Guy91
03-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Wishomie ?

DeAtHsTaR
03-06-2006, 05:14 PM
It's so obvious they are a Nazi band, guys.

Beat all the Niggers?
Keep em' Seperated? More like segregated!
Beheaded was about Jews.

</sarcasm>

That_Guy91
03-06-2006, 05:15 PM
That would have been funny if it was....funny.

DeAtHsTaR
03-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Haha, if you play Pretty Fly backwards, it says "I'm a homosexual." It's about 8 seconds in.

When you play Gotta Get Away backwards, it says "Emo Eggnog."

one_fine_day
03-06-2006, 05:31 PM
in some part oif "the kid's aren't alright" backward he says "this is the last night, 'cause i hear sadaam."

cut out the part where he says 'hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams'. and play it backwards.

Drummerguy123
03-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Pne thing is for sure: Justin is by far the world's greatest at bringing all the idiots out of hiding. I don't know why you people even bother arguing with him. It's a worthless cause because he is just going to pwn the shit out of you all. I speak from experience. Although unlike others here, I have learned from my mistakes and just avoid conflict with him because I make myself look like enough of an idiot here anyway.

Llamas
03-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Haha, if you play Pretty Fly backwards, it says "I'm a homosexual." It's about 8 seconds in.

When you play Gotta Get Away backwards, it says "Emo Eggnog."
I don't know how to play music backwards... can you upload a sample?

Ninty Man
03-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh men!!!

This is so stupid

That_Guy91
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I didn't think this much stupid could fit in one thread.

Drummerguy123
03-06-2006, 06:06 PM
I think my point has been proven.

Camilamazed
03-06-2006, 06:36 PM
It can be seen that Justin is having his fun time with the kidos hehehe

JohnnyNemesis
03-06-2006, 07:26 PM
As hilarious as I found this all, I simply do NOT understand why it hasn't been locked. I would have laughed my ass off, then locked this shit right away if it were in my forum.

Little_Miss_1565
03-06-2006, 08:26 PM
As hilarious as I found this all, I simply do NOT understand why it hasn't been locked. I would have laughed my ass off, then locked this shit right away if it were in my forum.

Oh, who you talking to in this post, Johnny? :P

Tijs and I are not thought police, and it was a parody of another thread. Since we didn't close the original thread, I didn't think this thread needed closing. If people continue to not know how to read, though, it might need closing.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-06-2006, 09:35 PM
something about Slavs
Too long, didn't read.

JohnnyNemesis
03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Oh, who you talking to in this post, Johnny? :P

YOU, my love!

Tijs and I are not thought police, and it was a parody of another thread.

Pffffft! You two can run this section of the forum any way you like, so I don't mean to try to tell you guys how this should be run, so my apologies before I throw my quick two cents in.

But like, this section should be a bit different than General Chat. This actually IS On-Topic discussion. Parody threads are fair game in GC, but this is the section where spam tolerance should be at an all-time low.

It's weird though, cause I fuckin' love this thread and am glad Justin made it. I just wouldn't be soft on the rules either.

Now, like I said, this is your forum, and you decide the rules, not me...just puttin' some input.

Sin Studly
03-07-2006, 12:08 AM
This isn't a parody thread. The Offspring are a nazi band, aren't they?

neocon58
03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I always assumed so.

Llamas
03-07-2006, 12:10 AM
duh, obviously. That's why noodles thanks Hitler in the liner notes.

Tijs
03-07-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm agreeing with 1565 on this one. If you read everything properly, you'll see it's a parady of that Christian-band thread, and it gets you to think about the band/lyrics a bit more.

And as long as it doesn't cause a chain-reaction of parody-threads, I see no problems.

Sin Studly
03-07-2006, 04:45 AM
It's not a parody thread. I never check this forum. I've never even seen the thread you're talking about.

el_monkey
03-07-2006, 06:26 AM
It's not a parody thread. I never check this forum. I've never even seen the thread you're talking about.

use you eyes

justin isn't just kidding (he thinks ha was right), that's why he is so poor-minded
(hope that that's the right word)

Peedr
03-07-2006, 08:26 AM
To everybody: Now, you have to know that Sin ain't jokin'. And I think if it's really joke then it's bad joke. :mad:

To Crusheer: Jj, dík.
To ilovelamas: Can you tell me where?

Peedr
03-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Takže už fakt na toho blba seru! :-)

Sin Studly
03-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Hlupy bezcenny pes.

jacknife737
03-07-2006, 09:42 AM
- Don't post anything pornographic/racist/offensive/etc

from http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19777

Shouldn't this statement then be edited to

Don’t post anything pornographic/racist/offensive/etc/ unless it’s a parody or joke

Sin Studly
03-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Point out where I've posted something pornographic, racist, or offensive.

jacknife737
03-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Point out where I've posted something pornographic, racist, or offensive.

Ok, you haven't posted anything pornographic however, I would certainly consider statements such as

Ugh, what can we say about the Slavics? Is there a single positive aspect about them, their race, their language, their culture? Well, yes, there are a few. They're pretty much genetically designed to be the pack-mule slave of the Aryan Man, they're stupid, masochistic, and they can be taught to be hardworking when given an adequate level of beatings and floggings. They have a streak of bloodlust and sadism, which combined with their utter lack of initiative, makes them highly effective frontline soldiers for the White Man's armies. Their women are attractive and submissive enough to be adequately suitable prostitutes or concubines. Any maltreatment you inflict on them that's bad enough to get through their thick skulls and cause dissatisfaction can easily be blotted out with a fifth of vodka or slivovica. Provided you keep all your valuables locked away, and your furniture bolted to the ground, they can make excellent low-maintainance house pets, as they don't need to be fed every day, and require only cheap cotton garments and a mud hut to keep from freezing to death. That's about it. Basically, all their good qualities are bad qualities when there isn't an Aryan standing over them with a bullwhip.

or

honestly, consider the common Jew. Ratlike face, sharp hooked nose, greasy skin. Cares about nothing but money and power, the soulless Jew will even exploit the Holocaust to get what it wants. The Jew is quite simply the biggest abomination known to mankind, the Christkilling sons of Caine who are attempting to control and destroy the world with their sleazy greed and mind-control, and with the establishment of the Israeli state, the coming of the antichrist nears ever closer. Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan, and serve him in an attempt to destroy good white folks.

to be offensive/racist.

Sin Studly
03-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Slavics aren't people ; they're animals. So it doesn't count.

Evka.pl
03-07-2006, 09:55 AM
to all the anti-nazis: don't mind that guy. just ignore him. there r a few nazis on this board but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. no point in trying to talk to them (and there's certainly no point in trying to convince them , how wrong they are). offy is NOT a nazi band, that was just a lausy provocation.

Crusheer
03-07-2006, 09:57 AM
I would give him an IP ban

Little_Miss_1565
03-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Alright, everyone, it's shut-the-hell-up time.