PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill

shatskater
03-06-2006, 10:24 PM
So...has anybody seen the trailer for the upcomng movie, Silent Hill? If you have, what do you think of the movie, do you think it will be good, since it is basically exactly like the game?

kamikaze
03-07-2006, 06:36 AM
I've never played the game, but the movie looks pretty cool. I'm definitely going to go see it. I'm not sure how good it will actually be, though.

nieh
03-07-2006, 06:37 AM
It's not directed by Uwe Boll is it?

el_monkey
03-07-2006, 06:39 AM
there are many movies that had their origins in videogames and only few of them were good, but I liked the game this time and hope the movie's gonna be as shocking :eek: :eek: as it

shatskater
03-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Well yes, I loved the game, I actually found it relatively scary, and the only difference from the game to movie, is that instead of it being the girls father, it is the girls mother. So I think I am going to go see it too.

Nirushika6789
03-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I loved the game so I hope the film will be good....I haven;t seen the trailer yet though :(
But when it comes out, I will be there to see it :D

F@ BANKZ
03-07-2006, 10:35 AM
I got to the first boss in silent hill 2. It looked like a really scary game, it was too slow for me though, knid of weird too so i stopped. I can imagine they could make ann ace movie on it, but i doubt it will beat the second resident evil which is the best Game-movie ever!

shatskater
03-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I got to the first boss in silent hill 2. It looked like a really scary game, it was too slow for me though, knid of weird too so i stopped. I can imagine they could make ann ace movie on it, but i doubt it will beat the second resident evil which is the best Game-movie ever!

REALLY! RE 1 was good, but RE 2 sucked major ass.

Paint_It_Black
03-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Resident Evil was bad. Resident Evil 2 was even worse, though directed better. Anyone who actually likes those movies has terrible taste and probably liked Alien Vs. Predator. I'm particularly hostile on this subject because all three of those movies could have been great if done correctly. I would kill Paul W S Anderson with my bare hands if given the chance.

Silent Hill will most likely suck. That's just the way it goes.

Telekinesis
03-07-2006, 10:33 PM
I have the first game of Playstation and I've been looking for some of the other ones on Playstation 2 but I can't find them :mad: I didn't know there's a movie, I'll definetly watch it coz the game rocks, well the first ones graphics and acting from the people providing the voices were pretty crap but the whole atmosphere of the game is amazing, it's one of the only videogames that has actually scared me, Dino Crisis was pretty scary too though

yay
03-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I've never seen a game translated well into a movie. Think "Alone In The Dark" and "Doom".