anyways got to go, wonders of physics await me
:eek:

Vicky
12-10-2004, 02:07 AM
I'm not even sure how you do it!

wliethof
12-10-2004, 02:33 AM
What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Offspring.com Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=177

Each time someone follows this link to Offspring.com Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Offspring.com Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

and

Another useful email function is the ability to send a friend a link to a thread you think they may find interesting. Whenever you view a thread, you will find a link somewhere on the page which will allow you to send a brief message to anyone you like. Your referrerid is added to the link you send, so if your friend registers on this forum as a result of viewing the link you sent to them, your referrals total will automatically be credited!

Hysteria
12-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Well researched!

wliethof
12-10-2004, 02:40 AM
you see, there's a button at the top of your screen that says 'FAQ'. One clicks on that and enters 'referrals' in the search field. tadaaaa!

Hysteria
12-10-2004, 02:47 AM
Indeed, I'd have NEVER EVER thought of looking in there.

wliethof
12-10-2004, 03:01 AM
hah I know! amazing eh? :D

Bazza
12-10-2004, 03:24 AM
cool, never knew that, u learn something new every day.

that's more than i can say for that physics lesson

*groans*