PDA

View Full Version : How was your day everyone?

thisplacesucks
03-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Hello everyone. I am bored with the two active threads right now, so how was your day? Anything big happen? Any new news? I'd like to have a thread that isnt about videogames or insulting and picking on one person, but this one will probably end up just like that (with me being yelled at for starting this thread).

Anyway, I really want to know, WHATS UP

JohnnyNemesis
03-07-2006, 10:16 PM
It was pretty sweet. I had three extremely cool classes today and they were all particularly interesting. I also got a lot of reading done. And I only slept two hours the night before!

I did puke though. Twice. I'm ridiculously unhealthy, and the lack of sleep didn't help much.

thisplacesucks
03-07-2006, 10:19 PM
I puked only once, had one good class, traded weed for cigs, and chilled with one of my favorite girls to be with :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Uneventful. Woke up at 3:30pm because I've been getting ridiculously small amounts of sleep recently and it all hit me at once. Spent most of the day reading up on the French Revolution and the storming of the Bastille. And now it's 6:20am and I'm back to my usual insomniariffic ways.

wheelchairman
03-07-2006, 10:22 PM
hmm Iz and I are absolutely hilarious. At least we were last night. She went to bed though. I haven't been able to sleep at all. So at 6 am I went to the gym but the guy there couldn't figure out how to turn on the power and stuff so I went home. And now I just lost at Civ3 Conquests. I saw the Guy being Killed by Horse Dick video and it still makes me laugh.

thisplacesucks
03-07-2006, 10:22 PM
no one sleeps that goes on forums i swear

except for me good night every one!

Italia311
03-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Worst day...this will be the worst month of my life...research assignments, presentations...I have 2 labs due tomorrow...they're always due on wednesdays...I have labs back to back on this day...today was brutal...all I did was my labs...and I am still awake...my references pages are taking longer then the actual fucking labs.

Oh, had an Italian club meeting...some culture thing goin on at the school...our club and 3 others are the only european clubs (Polish, Scotish, Croatian)...all the others are Asian...hah, 19 clubs total showing up. Oh and can you believe it...there is a Canadian club...lol

wheelchairman
03-07-2006, 10:28 PM
I am completely and utterly jetlagged. Not only did I not sleep last night, but I didn't even get a bit tired.

Telekinesis
03-07-2006, 10:42 PM
I had a pretty OK day. We had some people from the CSIRO ( Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization) come to my school today and all the year 9 classes did this thing called Forensic Frenzy where we had to test some evidence and read about a crime and stuff, it was fun, but we didn't find out who the murderer was, our teachers want us to think about who it might be based on the evidence over the holidays so that's something to think about. Also these girls at school keep harrassing me, they kept touching my hair and they critized the way I eat >_< but at least now my friends know who they are and know how bitchy they are, coz so far I've only todl them about them, my friends gave me some great advice on how to freak them out, just say weird things like "Hello? do you like pillows? I do coz I'm not aloud anything hard!" and "I like pointy things!" I dunno how well it's gonna work but it was good for soem comic relief. Well that's pretty much all, tommorow's the last day of term and it's my birthday on Monday! well bye bye everyone ^_^

Jebus
03-07-2006, 10:47 PM
I didn't sleep much today, so I decided not to go to school and just study for a test I have tomorrow. Because I'm an idiot, I spent the day playing ogame and posting in this forum instead of studying. It's now 11:00 pm and I probably won't sleep much again because I have to study. the cyle of my life...