PDA

View Full Version : "Splinter" is a really trouble!

TDog
12-10-2004, 03:48 AM
I think, offspring is all misic I need. There's many energy there. Ona tak nepohogha na vse ostalnoie. But I didn't like last album. There're only three really good songs in it. All another - are sucks, and very similar pop. Offspring has a really trouble with this. Like a many groups...

Hysteria
12-10-2004, 04:37 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean, "nepohogha na vse ostalnoie" ?

IdleOffspring
12-10-2004, 04:39 AM
splinter is great.

pOpe
12-10-2004, 04:55 AM
splinter is a good cd, but it's true that songs like spare me de details or the worst hangover ever are so.... "happy", like pop. I think that offspring have to return to the style of smash, ignition... don't you?

Pd: sorry abot my english... I'm spanish :p
________
Ferrari 156/85 History (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_156/85)

TDog
12-10-2004, 06:36 AM
"Ne pohogha na vse ostalnoe" - (russian) - It is not similar on everything else.
I wanted to talk this.

sgwt_greg
12-10-2004, 06:40 AM
splinter is a good cd, but it's true that songs like spare me de details or the worst hangover ever are so.... "happy", like pop. I think that offspring have to return to the style of smash, ignition... don't you?

Pd: sorry abot my english... I'm spanish :p

I think that if they went back to that sound theyd do much better.

samr
12-10-2004, 06:44 AM
They most likely wont though, so just enjoy it.

sgwt_greg
12-10-2004, 06:46 AM
i do enjoy it. i just like their faster older stuff. but thats just me

Ele
12-10-2004, 07:24 AM

I like happy songs, and I like splinter

pOpe
12-10-2004, 07:27 AM
I like happy songs, and I like splinter

I too, but what do you prefer:bad habit or spare me de details? gotta get away or the worst hangover ever? one fine day or self steem?
________
Honda atlas cars pakistan (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Atlas_Cars_Pakistan)

Vera
12-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Wow. English very much a second language in that post.

Wow.

Ele
12-10-2004, 07:34 AM
I don't know....I like all their songs, also if they're not punk songs :D :D
every offspring cd has its good songs..

pOpe
12-10-2004, 07:39 AM

Yeah, you're right, all the songs are fantastic :D
________
Vaporizer Affiliates (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

Ele
12-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Yeah, you're right, all the songs are fantastic :D

oh, a guy that thinks like me :D :D

(...I don't speak English very well, too....I'm here with the dictionary :D *lol*)

flavinhafortal
12-10-2004, 07:51 AM
What's the problem with 'happy' songs? I think all cds are good.. with good songs! =] And.. if Offspring innovate this is not be a trouble.. because all fan know that is a punk band! =)
Sorry if I disagree.. But I really really love this band =P and their songs too! =D

pOpe
12-10-2004, 08:11 AM
What's the problem with 'happy' songs? I think all cds are good.. with good songs! =] And.. if Offspring innovate this is not be a trouble.. because all fan know that is a punk band! =)
Sorry if I disagree.. But I really really love this band =P and their songs too! =D

Nobody is telling that splinter is a bad album... no no, you're wrong, splinter is a wonderfull cd, and one fine day, spare me de details, want you bad etc etc are really fantastics songs... I only say that I, personally, prefer songs like gotta get away, no hero, bad habit, ignition..... but I love all the songs (no, sorry, I think that "when you're in prission" is a bad song)

pd: sorry about my english :p
________
Vaporizer Affiliate Programs (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

Slava
12-10-2004, 08:29 AM
I'm from Russia 'n i fucked dictionary i hope very soon u too

Ele
12-10-2004, 08:43 AM
(no, sorry, I think that "when you're in prission" is a bad song)

:D :D I think it's a funny song :D :D
no, I didn't think it's an offspring song, but it's in splinter......^____^

Ele
12-10-2004, 08:44 AM
I'm from Russia 'n i fucked dictionary i hope very soon u too
*lol* i dont use always the dictionary, only with difficult words^__^

MirandaV
12-10-2004, 09:09 AM
It would be a lot better if there was a electronic kinda thing, you tick in the word you want to know, push a button, and it's at your screen. Modern Dictionary.

Splinter isn't way too good, but no trouble, fár from it.

code_blue
12-10-2004, 10:53 AM
maybe this online translator could help some of you foreigners:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Amelie
12-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I think the band is trying new styles or something like that... I'm just happy that they don't repeat themselves. And Splinter is great no matter what!! :D

saska de o...
12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
yeah, true Amelie :) but, in my country critics said the same as compiler of this thread :mad:

Camilamazed
12-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Well I Like all Offy albums .I actually love the first two ones.I just don't think they should do new albums based on the old ones(IT'S INPOSSIBLE TO DO SUCH GOOD SONGS LIKE THOSE ONES).I think if they start doing the same albums it will be a little boring.Don't you think? I love waiting for new stuff.And all of them were really surprising for me.......

flavinhafortal
12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Well I Like all Offy albums .I actually love the first two ones.I just don't think they should do new albums based on the old ones(IT'S INPOSSIBLE TO DO SUCH GOOD SONGS LIKE THOSE ONES).I think if they start doing the same albums it will be a little boring.Don't you think? I love waiting for new stuff.And all of them were really surprising for me.......

No, I don't! =P Offspring's musics never gonna be boring x) But I agree when u said that they shouldn't do new albums only based on the old cds.. I'm waiting for new stuff too 'cause I believe in their creativity..
And I love 'happy' songs (i'm just kidding pOpe) lol :p

TDog
12-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Oh! I see nobody agree with me on this question. The offspring originality in their's old style, i think.

TDog
12-10-2004, 08:02 PM
None of new songs change me "Come out and play", "Self Esteam". This are fantastic songs!

Mr. Noodles
12-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the laugh! :)

That was pretty damn funny!

Anyway, I like Splinter.

scream
12-11-2004, 01:51 AM
I love Spare Me the Details. The great thing is that it sounds fresh, like something they haven't done before. You won't hear shit like this from any other band.

TDog
12-11-2004, 02:17 AM
Maybe, maybe...

Ele
12-13-2004, 07:29 AM
I love Spare Me the Details.

So do I :D

4eh
12-13-2004, 09:48 AM

don't think so, i think, that every Offspring album is ORIGINAL

Ele
12-13-2004, 09:52 AM
don't think so, i think, that every Offspring album is ORIGINAL
I think, too, perhaps I didnt write well if you understood that....I'm not very good :D :D :D

4eh
12-13-2004, 09:54 AM
of course, never mind

alfa
12-13-2004, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=pOpe]splinter is a good cd, but it's true that songs like spare me de details or the worst hangover ever are so.... "happy", like pop. I think that offspring have to return to the style of smash, ignition... don't you?

I think they just wanna show another side of the band with those kind of songs, like less aggressive, also they have been catalogued as happy punk.
Even though I really like their old style

original_psycho
12-13-2004, 11:04 AM
the offspring were, are and will remain the greatest band ever!!!
actually, coming up with new stuff for each new album makes them better!
tell me, would you really like a band that would sing the same damn thing over and over and over again?!
I must say, even if some of you say that that wouldn't happen with the offspring, that you wouldn't get bored of the same thing from them, blah, blah, blah, a person must have it's limit.
it's like, why don't they just put the older albums with different titles just to please you?!
(hey, it was just an opinion... :o )

saska de o...
12-13-2004, 11:15 AM
yep, this album is different that other but it's kul too :)

original_psycho
12-13-2004, 11:20 AM
exactly, no matter what they do, no matter what they change, they're still gonna be good and make cool albums...