PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring drummer thread

imissron
03-08-2006, 03:32 PM
This is a thread where you can post anything about offspring drummers, whether it be ron, atom, james, or even josh. You can also post about these drummers beats and other bands( 4 u RFTC fans) please refrain from negative comments because these guys have wroked really hard in life and are more successful than we are. I'll start with something. Did you ever notice how ron and atom are so much shorter than the rest of the band. i guess all drummers are short.And no that is not a negative comment because i never said they suck and never will. Furthermore, the intro to Come ot and play is one of the coolest ive ever heard with that hi hat action. nitro also has a sweet intro.

Ninty Man
03-08-2006, 07:19 PM
This is a thread where you can post anything about offspring drummers, whether it be ron, atom, james, or even josh. You can also post about these drummers beats and other bands( 4 u RFTC fans) please refrain from negative comments because these guys have wroked really hard in life and are more successful than we are. I'll start with something. Did you ever notice how ron and atom are so much shorter than the rest of the band. i guess all drummers are short.And no that is not a negative comment because i never said they suck and never will. Furthermore, the intro to Come ot and play is one of the coolest ive ever heard with that hi hat action. nitro also has a sweet intro.

MMM, I think that the size matters.. I mean... to play that things sitten, they must be short, or not???

GreenTerror
03-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Wow, that's an odd observation...

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry to say it... but it has been done.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21137&page=2&pp=10&highlight=drummer+thread

And it was closed, so be prepared.

Ninty Man
03-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Wow, that's an odd observation...

Wow, you're a green bitch :rolleyes:

nameless
03-11-2006, 07:51 PM
i wouldnt say all drummers are short! i think atom must be tiny, looking at how low his floor tom is!

Ninty Man
03-11-2006, 09:15 PM
i wouldnt say all drummers are short! i think atom must be tiny, looking at how low his floor tom is!

He's as tall as a smurf... XD

Hypodermic_89
03-12-2006, 03:25 AM
He's as tall as a smurf... XD
he even looks like one. And dresses like one. Maybe.

Little_Miss_1565
03-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Atom takes special medicines to make his skin appear caucasian--he's actually a Smurf. He got the pills from Michael Jackson.

one_fine_day
03-12-2006, 06:18 PM

very true. lars ulrich from Metallica is probably as tall as me, and i'm 15.

Ninty Man
03-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Atom takes special medicines to make his skin appear caucasian--he's actually a Smurf. He got the pills from Michael Jackson.

OMG!!! Then Michael Jackson it's a smurf???

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD!!!