PDA

View Full Version : Love is shallow

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 08:42 PM
*sigh*...Many people look at love as one of the only things in this world that is pure...one of the only things truly worth living for. But sometimes I think that even love can be really shallow. The person you marry is probably not so much the person you love more than anyone in the world, but more so the person that you got along with the best that happened to meet you. What's worse is, it also seems like looks play a really big part in "love", although few people in "love" will admit it. As far as I'm concerned, no matter how compatable a person seems to be with someone else, if that person is amazingly ugly, they will not be considered. Also, I suspect many people get married not because they truly are in love, but because they feel like they won't be "normal" if they don't end up with a significant other and kids.

Its depressing to think about love like that, but that's what I think sometimes. Has anyone else had some of the same thoughts?

Paint_It_Black
03-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Too long, didn't read.

GreenTerror
03-08-2006, 08:46 PM
If ugly people experience love, they'll have sex with eachother and make more ugly people. Society doesn't need that.

But people who get married because they think they won't be normal if they don't have the whole normal people lifestyle are just retarded. Those shoulden't breed either.

And I don't put much thought into this love thing myself. If someone comes along, who I happen to like alot, I'll just go with it. Forcing something like that is just not right.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Why are you putting marriage and love together? The two are not synonymous.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 08:50 PM
And I don't put much thought into this love thing myself. If someone comes along, who I happen to like alot, I'll just go with it. Forcing something like that is just not right.

I think that's easier said then done, and I think a lot of people who have that mentality now will eventually become lonely and just marry someone they can tolerate. I'm not saying that's what you'll do, but I suspect a lot of people do that.

T-6005
03-08-2006, 08:55 PM
You sound like a parent from the 50s.

"Everyone is married, kid. You should get married. Find a nice member of the opposite sex, and. Get. Married. That's what you should do. Everybody does it!"

None of your points make sense when put in perspective with the rest of the "modern" world. Marriage isn't seen as a necessity any more. If it ever was.

As for love - why shouldn't looks play a part?

"Oh, honey, let's get married! When we have sex, you can wear a brown paper bag over your face, but you have such an amazing personality that I just can't resist! The fact that I love you, but can't even stand to look at your face for fear of vomiting, is a minor detail!"

Then, three years into being married, the crazy love continues...

"Oh, honey... take me in the ass, please!"
"You like it like that, huh, baby?"
"Of course I don't, but you're so ugly that you make sex unpleasureable, so we might as well! As long as I don't have to see you, it's alright!"

Paint_It_Black
03-08-2006, 08:57 PM
"Oh, honey, let's get married! When we have sex, you can wear a brown paper bag over your face, but you have such an amazing personality that I just can't resist! The fact that I love you, but can't even stand to look at your face for fear of vomiting, is a minor detail!"

That may be the most romantic thing I've ever read.

GreenTerror
03-08-2006, 08:58 PM
TUNB: He started it

endlesst0m: Nah, I just don't really give a shit. I don't understand how people can be like "AAAH!! I NEED to fall in love and get married by (Some predicted date in the future)"

I guess my input on this whole topic isn't very important.

And what made you make this thread anyway, kid? Was it </3 :( ?

Details, darling, details.

sKratch
03-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Something doesn't add up with love being shallow and there being lots of fish in the sea.

T-6005
03-08-2006, 08:59 PM
That may be the most romantic thing I've ever read.
I actually know a couple where the guy tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the face a few years back. He completely removed most of his jaw, but somehow lived through it. His girlfriend at the time stayed with him, and they are now married with 3 kids. I've only seen the guy once, and he scares the absolute living hell out of me.

Looks don't have to matter in love, apparently - but what I'm saying is: does it really matter if they do? What's wrong with some superficiality?

GreenTerror
03-08-2006, 09:01 PM
It does. People who say it doesn't are either:
A) Liars
B) With an extremely attractive person who they might actually really love.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 09:02 PM
TUNB: He started it

endlesst0m: Nah, I just don't really give a shit. I don't understand how people can be like "AAAH!! I NEED to fall in love and get married by (Some predicted date in the future)"

I guess my input on this whole topic isn't very important.

And what made you make this thread anyway, kid? Was it </3 :( ?

Details, darling, details.

I just don't have that much success with girls.

GreenTerror
03-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Some bitches just need to be slapped around a bit.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 09:06 PM
You sound like a parent from the 50s.

"Everyone is married, kid. You should get married. Find a nice member of the opposite sex, and. Get. Married. That's what you should do. Everybody does it!"

None of your points make sense when put in perspective with the rest of the "modern" world. Marriage isn't seen as a necessity any more. If it ever was.

As for love - why shouldn't looks play a part?

Then, three years into being married, the crazy love continues...

"Oh, honey... take me in the ass, please!"
"You like it like that, huh, baby?"
"Of course I don't, but you're so ugly that you make sex unpleasureable, so we might as well! As long as I don't have to see you, it's alright!"

I DO NOT support that whole "50's point of view" on marriage, as you put it. Sorry it came across that way. I was saying that I think a lot of people today still have that same view.

Trust me, people who don't find love, and marriage, are depressed about it at some point in thier life, even though you don't seem to believe that is true.

Paint_It_Black
03-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Appearance does matter. Even if only a little.

I don't consider myself a superficial person, but I really don't think I would ever be with someone really ugly. However, people I like a lot tend to suddenly seem more attractive to me, so I could possibly fall in love with an ugly woman and think she's at least moderately attractive.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Appearance does matter. Even if only a little.

I don't consider myself a superficial person, but I really don't think I would ever be with someone really ugly. However, people I like a lot tend to suddenly seem more attractive to me, so I could possibly fall in love with an ugly woman and think she's at least moderately attractive.

I don't understand how some of you don't find it the least bit unsettling that appearance plays such a big part in love. I mean, try saying that to a blind person. Visual beauty IS shallow, because it fades in time, and it has nothing to do with character.

edit-I qouted you because you were talking about what I wanted to say, not because I disagree.

Rocky-girl
03-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Peoples who say that there is no love never have loved and I think never felt that they are loved. Love is not a shallow, just everybody means under this word different feelings. And I think that love nowadays is very rare. Sometimes peoples are together not because they are in love, that's pity. And certainly, appiarence doesn't matter, if you're really in love. And really I think that to get love is a great present! Even without answer, just that feeling!

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Of course appearance makes a difference in love. Love is the driving force that drives us to mate. And when we choose a mate, we choose one that's a) obtainable and b) we think looks healthy and so will pass on healthy genes to our children.

That's the scientific explanation.

Paint_It_Black
03-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Visual beauty IS shallow, because it fades in time, and it has nothing to do with character.

So? Try having a lasting relationship with someone you aren't physically attracted to. It won't work, regardless of how much you love them as a person. You'll probably end up deeply unsatisfied, and the temptation to be unfaithful will be unbearable.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Of course appearance makes a difference in love. Love is the driving force that drives us to mate. And when we choose a mate, we choose one that's a) obtainable and b) we think looks healthy and so will pass on healthy genes to our children.

That's the scientific explanation.

Seems like your talking more about mating then love. You might be right, but I'd like to think love is deeper then just that.

Paint_It_Black
03-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Seems like your talking more about mating then love. You might be right, but I'd like to think love is deeper then just that.

Love IS deeper than that. But it still plays a part.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-08-2006, 09:20 PM

Of course it is. But what I said is the starting block for why long relationships without physical attraction don't work.

T-6005
03-08-2006, 09:21 PM
You'll probably end up deeply unsatisfied, and the temptation to be unfaithful will be unbearable.
By "the temptation will be unbearable", you mean "You'll cheat, period."

Anyways - To answer your comment about beauty being fleeting and all that.

Beauty fades, age sets in, blablabla - but as both partners age, not only their looks fade. So does the raging, passionate element to their relationship. How many over 50 couples do you know who have sex more than once a day?

That's where you form the lifelong bond. You've got friendship, understanding, trust, tenderness, and a whole other host of things that also define your relationship. Simply because looks were a part of it at one point is no reason to look down on the entire relationship.

Paint_It_Black
03-08-2006, 09:27 PM
By "the temptation will be unbearable", you mean "You'll cheat, period."

Well, not necessarily. I try very hard to live by my ethics. I'd like to think I would always break up with someone first if I felt there's no way I could remain faithful.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Of course it is. But what I said is the starting block for why long relationships without physical attraction don't work.

So what are ugly people supposed to do? And blind people, haha.

Rocky-girl
03-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Appearence is just one thing that help us to choose. And can't ugly person have a good soul? I can't understand why people always look at the appearence at first.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Appearence is just one thing that help us to choose. And can't ugly person have a good soul? I can't understand why people always look at the appearence at first.

I can't understand either, but I tend look at appearance first too. That's why it troubles me so much.

Rocky-girl
03-08-2006, 09:46 PM
well. you and I look at the appiarence, but then I try to undersrand what it is a person, and if I don't like him I won't feel in love with him even he is the most handsome. And beauty is very difficalt. Everybody understand beauty in different manner (smb likes Dali and Picasso, smb don't). So sometimes I think that appiarence is given to us to choose person from crowd, so if you see a fat person you'll understand that this person is very lazy, I don't think that you'll like it. I think this ability to see the appearence is one of our old abilities, given us from that times when man was a good hunter and woman was a good person who saved the fire. hm, I think I wrote it all very messy, exuse me, ask if you won't understand smth.

Preocupado
03-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Love and marriage
Love and marriage
Go togheter like a horse and carriage

Yeah, they do. And as for the beauty, I wouldn't recommend getting married with someone who isn't physically attractive to you. You know, you may need to touch that person.

endlesst0m
03-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Love and marriage
Love and marriage
Go togheter like a horse and carriage

Yeah, they do. And as for the beauty, I wouldn't recommend getting married with someone who isn't physically attractive to you. You know, you may need to touch that person.

Looks are something you're born with. It's completley out of your control. Doesn't it depress you that you're completley out of control of a determining factor in love, which is supposed to be one of the only pure and uncorrupted things in the world?

T-6005
03-08-2006, 10:38 PM
love, which is supposed to be one of the only pure and uncorrupted things in the world?
What makes you think that?

And how does two people being physically attracted to each other corrupt what they feel? I'd honestly like you to tell me that.

sKratch
03-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Your personality at the time where relationships really get serious and you really understand your emotions is not very dynamic either.

And you're taking a stock unrealistic characterization of love which you're already being called out on.

JohnnyNemesis
03-08-2006, 11:44 PM
My views on love come from the legendary pretty fly 88:

I guess having a girlfriend is fine, but if you have a girlfriend, you might get married.

I don't want a girlfriend. The reason I don't want a girlfriend is because the people I admire the most are the people that wait until they're in their 30s or 40s when they get married. Those are the people that have the most free time, those are the people who are the most serious about their jobs, and don't clown around. Have you ever seen the movie 40-year old virgin? The main character didn't get married until he was 40, but he was by far the store's best salesman, because he didn't fool around. That's why he got promoted. Also my favorite teacher didn't get married until she was 30 or 40-some, I don't know, but she's my favorite teacher because she's the one that's the most serious about her work. She gets her lesson plan in without fooling around and gives us time to do our homework at the end of class. All the teachers that get married at age 25 can't give us that time, because they can't keep the class under control for that long. Also it was mentioned on some thread that bdoo7h only has one girlfriend, but he is one of my favorite people on this website. He introduced me to a band called Probot, and helped us find several rare Offspring B-sides, cover songs, and other stuff, if I'm not mistaken.

zomg. he is the DOCTOR of luv.

Tizzalicious
03-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Of course looks play a role, but that definitely doesn't mean that's all people look at, or that ugly people will never find someone. There are enough ugly people out there who are dating someone.

Preocupado
03-09-2006, 12:28 AM
Looks are something you're born with. It's completley out of your control. Doesn't it depress you that you're completley out of control of a determining factor in love, which is supposed to be one of the only pure and uncorrupted things in the world?

endlesst0m, what determining factor exactly is under your control when you consider pure and uncorrupted love?

wheelchairman
03-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Looks don't matter, I mean I like Tizz.

But they SHOULD matter, there is nothing grosser than an ugly couple fellating each other (verbally). ick.

Tizzalicious
03-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Hahahaha, fuck you, I was gonna say the same but decided to be nice.

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2006, 12:39 AM
This is a bullshit thread.

ninthlayer
03-09-2006, 12:52 AM
I cannot believe that any of you took something that endlesstom posted seriously. You guys disappoint me sometimes.

endlesst0m
03-09-2006, 09:46 AM
endlesst0m, what determining factor exactly is under your control when you consider pure and uncorrupted love?

I guess none are really. Maybe that's why I'm depressed about it.

endlesst0m
03-09-2006, 09:46 AM
This is a bullshit thread.

I cannot believe that any of you took something that endlesstom posted seriously. You guys disappoint me sometimes.

yeah, fuck you.

wheelchairman
03-09-2006, 09:51 AM
To be fair. This is a stupid thread.

endlesst0m
03-09-2006, 10:03 AM

OK. Elaborate.

wheelchairman
03-09-2006, 10:21 AM
*sigh*...Many people look at love as one of the only things in this world that is pure...one of the only things truly worth living for.

No they don't. That's a naive and romantic view of love.

But sometimes I think that even love can be really shallow. The person you marry is probably not so much the person you love more than anyone in the world, but more so the person that you got along with the best that happened to meet you.
You make it sound like that everyone married does it for comfort, but that everyone seems to love someone else more. This doesn't even begin to make sense...

What's worse is, it also seems like looks play a really big part in "love", although few people in "love" will admit it.
When you are in love with someone, you tend to overlook (or even appreciate) their flaws.

As far as I'm concerned, no matter how compatable a person seems to be with someone else, if that person is amazingly ugly, they will not be considered.
Ugly is also a subjective connotation. Plenty of ugly people get married all the time. I mean England has lots of marriages.

Also, I suspect many people get married not because they truly are in love, but because they feel like they won't be "normal" if they don't end up with a significant other and kids.
This is a good point. But I am not sure how relevant it is in the western world outside of America. And in America, people these days aren't afraid of divorce. Also marriage and love are not synonomous. (bad spelling)

Its depressing to think about love like that, but that's what I think sometimes. Has anyone else had some of the same thoughts?
Sure. Everyone who's ever had a bad relationship. And that is pretty much every male who's been in more than one. And these thoughts exactly, tend to come when you are a guy who feels unloved or ugly. I mean look at Ste Shaw and his topic on why do girls go for bad guys (and the fact that BREAK agreed with him, LOLZ!)

And it's also bullshit because you ignored most points.

T-6005
03-09-2006, 11:18 AM
You know, I've posted a ton in this thread, but I still agree that it's pretty stupid. And the fact that it's not so much a discussion as you reiterating your points while others point out the faults in them doesn't help that.

wheelchairman
03-09-2006, 11:30 AM
That's the problem with a discussion of feelings. Too subjective. Language can never fully convey the true meaning of a feeling.

T-6005
03-09-2006, 11:33 AM
That's the problem with a discussion of feelings. Too subjective. Language can never fully convey the true meaning of a feeling.
That's definitely true - although in this case, it was pretty clear that the emotion in question was ridiculously romanticized and made to seem other than what a practical view of it would be. Which isn't necessarily to say that it can't exist in that form, simply that thinking that it ONLY exists in that form is naive.

Dexter can have my kids
03-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Love is shallow because everyone feels like it is the best thing in the world when they couldn't be more wrong.
Whilst you are in love it is great, but is it worth the HEARTACHE?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-09-2006, 11:51 AM
LOL @ username.

That is all.

joethejudge
03-09-2006, 11:56 AM
At first, you do care about looks, but if you fall in love with a person, then it doesn't matter. For example, if my girlfriend got ugly somehow, I would still love her as much as I do now (which is loads by the way). To be honest, I'm an ugly fucker, so I appreciate good looks, but it is not the be all and end all. I never thought I could find someone as good as her, but I have, and I'm extremely lucky to do so. Personally, I think that she deserves better than me (low self-seteem) but she doesn't think that. In my eye's she is beautiful, and so I don't care what other people think about her. It is different for every person though.

With such an emotion as love, you cannot make generalisations about what people feel.

HeadAroundU
03-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Vies kedy je laska?, ked kokot v pici mlaska. :)

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2006, 12:08 PM
That was rather primitively said.

BREAK
03-09-2006, 12:38 PM
I mean look at Ste Shaw and his topic on why do girls go for bad guys (and the fact that BREAK agreed with him, LOLZ!)

I don't remember this for the life of me.

JohnnyNemesis
03-09-2006, 01:11 PM
yeah, fuck you.

To be fair, I rather enjoyed the simplicity of this post.

Sunny
03-09-2006, 10:44 PM

wah wah wah

we're animals. one of the important thing animals look for in potential mates is good genes, so that the offspring can be healthy. animals - humans included - want attractive/healthy/smart partners with good chances of survival, because that's what shows good genes. it's our biology. of course, love isn't all about that, but primary attraction probably is.

besides, who ever said love was uncorrupted? love can be one of the most messed up things in the world.

T-6005
03-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh man. Everytime I read Sunny's posts, I want to add her to MSN. But I can't, and I can't even PM her.

HATEZORZ!!!!

Vera
03-10-2006, 01:23 AM
This is like the emo thread I would've typed up at 12 because a boy in my class didn't like me back. Geez.

JoY
03-10-2006, 07:47 AM
*sigh*...Many people look at love as one of the only things in this world that is pure...one of the only things truly worth living for. But sometimes I think that even love can be really shallow. The person you marry is probably not so much the person you love more than anyone in the world, but more so the person that you got along with the best that happened to meet you. What's worse is, it also seems like looks play a really big part in "love", although few people in "love" will admit it. As far as I'm concerned, no matter how compatable a person seems to be with someone else, if that person is amazingly ugly, they will not be considered. Also, I suspect many people get married not because they truly are in love, but because they feel like they won't be "normal" if they don't end up with a significant other and kids.

we ARE shallow. why do you think we use like, fucking half of our brains? we will always float somewhere near the surface & that also goes for our findings, our emotions, our explanations, our experiences, our knowledge, etc.

I'm one of the fuckers actually being in love. he's not particularly handsome. some would probably even say he's mighty ugly. but to me he's incredibly beautiful, because he radiates everything that makes me love him so much; confidence, love, trust, loyalty, kindness.. etc. I might have not noticed him, if he didn't live in the same studenthouse with me, but fact is I did in the end notice him & we're fuckingly happy together.

I'm scared to lose him, yes. but apart from me loving him, not because society thinks I can't end up alone, but because *I* don't want to end up alone. I'm a people person & I need people around me. people I love, trust, who I put faith in & who know me. me, myself & I just don't get a long real well for a long period of time. being alone for about a week wrecks me like a fucking truck ran over me.

of course everyone thinks looks are important. but not just for reasons that involve shallowness, but also because looks do show something about a person's character. the way he/she takes care of himself, the way he/she smiles, the way he/she looks at you.. looks all around matter. not just because you want to come home to your parents with a total babe, but because it reflects a lot.

love exists. it's a fucking hormone, but we're basically entirely controlled by neurotransmitters, signal proteins, hormones & the bunch. e-ve-ry-thing about us has biological/physiological effects/origins within us. also every one of our emotions. so saying love is 'just' another hormone is invalid, because we ARE a bunch of hormones.

of course I get along with my boyfriend. fuck. like you'd ever want to end up with someone you don't get along with. but that doesn't take away the fact I'm also deeply head over heels in love. of course in the end my receptors will either become insensitive for the 'love-hormone', or there won't be new stimuli to make more of it & the effect will fade. so? then I won't be in love as much as I used to be. doesn't mean I can't fall in love all over again & that it can't happen with the same guy I used to be in love with. he's my everything & he matters so incredibly much to me, that -even though I know I'll lose this fantastic feeling for him- I won't let anything seperate us.

enough said. this subject has been discussed fifty-thousand times, but I still felt I had to make a contribution.

Sunny
03-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Oh man. Everytime I read Sunny's posts, I want to add her to MSN. But I can't, and I can't even PM her.

HATEZORZ!!!!

beep! *cleans inbox*

PM away! ;)

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 10:27 AM
I like this thread. And stop bashing people for being honest, assholes. I don't see any mature people here making threads about love.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2006, 10:29 AM
It's still idiotic. And what ninth said...

Sunny
03-10-2006, 10:37 AM
endlesstom just has to embrace the biology-based foundations of attraction. which i believe he hasn't come to terms with yet. hence the emoness.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Lolz, Sunny wins.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah, but you still are assholes.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, but you still are assholes.

Arseholes are sexy, idiot.

Sunny
03-10-2006, 10:46 AM
how is that, Preocupado? how are we assholes exactly?

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 10:49 AM
For attacking genuine honesty posts. I'm genuinely against that.

Sunny
03-10-2006, 10:50 AM
I was genuinely honest in response to his genuine honesty. Why is that so wrong?

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2006, 10:52 AM
For attacking genuine honesty posts.

Bahahaha. Excuse me but what?

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 10:59 AM
I was genuinely honest in response to his genuine honesty. Why is that so wrong?

Being older, more mature and experienced than him, where do you find the reason to be aggressive with his honest feelings?
For me, this kind of rent thread isn't even a scratch, but for most people here it causes such an aggressive reaction...

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Bahahaha. Excuse me but what?

Damn, you're so ruthless and evil! Shut the fuck up, whore.

Sunny
03-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Being older, more mature and experienced than him, where do you find the reason to be aggressive with his honest feelings?
For me, this kind of rent thread isn't even a scratch, but for most people here it causes such an aggressive reaction...

I don't see aggression anywhere in my posts. light mockery, certainly, aggression.. no, not so much.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Damn, you're so ruthless and evil! Shut the fuck up, whore.

Stop being a frigid vagina then. Jesus.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:10 AM

You're such a fucking idiot. And a coward. Fucking idiot coward pussy.

Stop trying to tell us how to behave. YOU do not decide what is acceptable behavior and not. Take your goddamn whining elsewhere.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:14 AM
Stop being a frigid vagina then. Jesus.

Frigid vagina? I'm quite a warm person. That frigid is just completely out of place. And as for vagina... I don't really understand that. Is there something lacking here out of me? You're only able to shout that garbage because we aren't talking in person, that i can assure you.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:15 AM
You're such a fucking idiot. And a coward. Fucking idiot coward pussy.

Stop trying to tell us how to behave. YOU do not decide what is acceptable behavior and not. Take your goddamn whining elsewhere.

You sure won't either, imbecile.

EDIT: Damn, can you even read your own posts? It's all right back to you.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Frigid vagina? I'm quite a warm person. That frigid is just completely out of place.

HA!!!

You seriously need to learn English.

And as for vagina... I don't really understand that.

Of course not, pathetic virgin.

You sure won't either, imbecile.

I'm not the one crying just because someone was mean, now am I? Grow up.

Sunny
You're only able to shout that garbage because we aren't talking in person, that i can assure you.

So what would happen if we were indeed talking in person?

Would we be so swept away and intimidated by your dashing masculinity and intellect that we wouldn't be able to say one mean word to you?

the_GoDdEsS
Frigid vagina? I'm quite a warm person. That frigid is just completely out of place. And as for vagina... I don't really understand that. Is there something lacking here out of me? You're only able to shout that garbage because we aren't talking in person, that i can assure you.

Wanna meet up and let me tell you? What you're lacking? Some control. You're leaking like a bitch.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:29 AM
HA!!!

You seriously need to learn English.
Of course not, pathetic virgin.
I'm not the one crying just because someone was mean, now am I? Grow up.

Yeah, i do. Right back at you. Right back at you.

So what would happen if we were indeed talking in person?

Would we be so swept away and intimidated by your dashing masculinity and intellect that we wouldn't be able to say one mean word to you?

You'd feel closer to a real person and alot more cautious with words (that's alot more to the goddess).

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Wanna meet up and let me tell you? What you're lacking? Some control. You're leaking like a bitch.

control over something specific? you got me curious.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah, i do. Right back at you. Right back at you.

Fucking childish.

endlesst0m
03-10-2006, 11:35 AM
endlesstom just has to embrace the biology-based foundations of attraction. which i believe he hasn't come to terms with yet. hence the emoness.

Yeah maybe. I guess love's just another thing in life that isn't fair, no matter how depressing that may be. There's really no point in worrying about it now that I think about it.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Fucking childish.
You know, you called me a virgin twice already. That's twice as much as i'd like a man to be interested in my sex life.

the_GoDdEsS
03-10-2006, 11:36 AM
control over something specific? you got me curious.

Getting so wet and pathetic.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Whoa now. Calm down with your not-so-subtle accusations of homosexuality. You're the one that doesn't understand the word "vagina".

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Whoa now. Calm down with your not-so-subtle accusations of homosexuality. You're the one that doesn't understand the word "vagina".

Not the word, but why she picked that word, subtle master.

And calm down? Re-red your first post when you jumped into the argument.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Stop crying already.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Getting so wet and pathetic.

You're seriously needing to get wet and pathetic.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Learn English.

Nina
03-10-2006, 11:48 AM
it's not so bad :E It could be a lot worse. No one beats HAU.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Nowhere near as bad as them. He doesn't understand connotations though.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Learn English.

Speaking about whiny crying cowards...

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 11:54 AM

...is something you'll know how to do once you learn English.

Nina
03-10-2006, 11:54 AM
You really shouldnt use the gerund so often.

Preocupado
03-10-2006, 12:31 PM

Ok, let's see:

Speaking of whiney, crying cowards...

That's the furthest of my english skills for that sentence. If i stop using the gerund so much, my writing will get very confusing. Despite all my english problems i can still communicate.

Nina
03-10-2006, 12:48 PM
It was just a friendly suggestion. You use the gerund at times when it isnt necessary. I was once like that until my English teacher pointed it out.

JoY
03-11-2006, 04:26 AM
stop arguing, stupids.

the_GoDdEsS
03-11-2006, 05:14 AM
You're seriously needing to get wet and pathetic.

Come on, you could have done better than that.

Preocupado
03-11-2006, 06:38 AM
You too... yesterday.

JoY
03-11-2006, 06:41 AM
k... I just reached out & took the last word.

last word.

or else you'll just keep trying to have it.

so now it's mine.

there.

the_GoDdEsS
03-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Little people get so easily wound up. It's so cute.

ninthlayer
03-12-2006, 05:27 AM
Preocupado has paid for sex and endlesst0m is a little bitch, close this thread already.

killer_queen
03-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Love IS shallow and that's what is great about it.

endlesst0m
03-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Preocupado has paid for sex and endlesst0m is a little bitch, close this thread already.

This thread was dead and you had to come out of nowhere and say that. With that, and the uselessness of your post in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was because you had to "get me last" for saying fuck you.

That's all.

the_GoDdEsS
03-12-2006, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was because you had to "get me last" for saying fuck you.

Awwwww, it's angries.

Preocupado
03-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Don't mind ninthlayer, he probably didn't get to sing I Will Survive today.

ninthlayer
03-12-2006, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was because you had to "get me last" for saying fuck you.
There's no need to get the last word with you, as any retort you might have would be ineffective towards any point that I choose to put out. You're nothing, kid.

Don't mind ninthlayer, he probably didn't get to sing I Will Survive today.
What are you attempting to get at here? Because this is probably the weakest attempt at a piercing remark that I've ever read.

Duskygrin
03-16-2006, 01:01 AM
you can fall in love with someone whose looks you totally overlook. love may endure after the stormy passion subsides & the beauty of the person has faded...

Can you love someone for their ugliness... I wonder... why not?

Look at The Mule lady (she was a freak with a mule-like face, I mean she could have been mistaken for a packhorse anytime if you were only to look at her face)... well, she had many many suitors, was happily married, even I believed... had children that were perfectly normal-looking.

See?