PDA

View Full Version : Nine Inch Nails Everyday Is Exacly The Same

bouncingcoles
03-09-2006, 09:34 AM
what do you guys think of nine inch nails newest single on the radio called everyday is exacly the same? its a wicked good song. i suggest everyone checks it out if you havent heard it.

offspring fan
03-09-2006, 09:42 AM
its pretty good... better than all the other crap on the radio now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-09-2006, 10:19 AM
I half-listened to the With Teeth album and I didn't hear a song on there I really disliked. So by default I won't think it's terrible, but I haven't really listened to it yet.

Yatesy
03-09-2006, 11:16 AM
With Teeth was initially when I first heard it a great album but it's actually a bit dissappointing compared to the other albums. However, this track is one of the few that seem to stand out as a great track.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-09-2006, 01:29 PM
That was one of the very few CDs I got the day it came out. And my iPod wasn't working at the time so I actually got to listen to the CD. That song was very noticeable as a great track. I think I will post the best tracks on the album in order by favorite:

Love Is Not Enough
Every Day Is Exactly The Same
The Hand That Feeds
Sunspots
Only
You Know What You Are?
With Teeth

Camilamazed
03-09-2006, 01:55 PM
NIN is just awesome. I knew just a little about. However, after been in a concert I'm getting used to them.

pretty fly 88
03-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Every Day Is Exactly The Same is a very good song.

DeAtHsTaR
03-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Every song is exactly the same.

Yatesy
03-10-2006, 12:08 PM
That was one of the very few CDs I got the day it came out. And my iPod wasn't working at the time so I actually got to listen to the CD. That song was very noticeable as a great track. I think I will post the best tracks on the album in order by favorite:

Love Is Not Enough
Every Day Is Exactly The Same
The Hand That Feeds
Sunspots
Only
You Know What You Are?
With Teeth

Love Is Not Enough is pobably my least favourite after The Line Begins To Blur. The best tracks are All The Love In The World, Beside You In Time and Right Where It Belongs.

bouncingcoles
03-13-2006, 08:30 PM
With Teeth was initially when I first heard it a great album but it's actually a bit dissappointing compared to the other albums. However, this track is one of the few that seem to stand out as a great track.

ya i know what you mean. but its still better then nearly everything that came out in 2005. i think it was a bit overhyped. but i think its still a great album with some great songs. he is amazing live too. iv seen him 2 times!