PDA

View Full Version : A joke

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 11:02 AM
So, Simona rushes into a police station, sobbing and crying. The policeman asks whats wrong. She tells him "I was walking through this park, and four homeless gypsies grabbed me. They held me down and ripped my blouse open, pulled my skirt up. One straddled my face while the others knelt on my limbs and they reached up into my skirt. They found the 200 Crowns I had hidden in my panties, took it, and left. Then I screamed for the police.".

The policeman notes this down, then asks "Why didn't you scream for help sooner?"

Simona says "How the fuck was I supposed to know they were only after my money?"

offspring fan
03-09-2006, 11:06 AM
hahahahahaha

HeadAroundU
03-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Simona is whore, Simona is whore.
haha hahaha
:)

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 11:11 AM
She sure is. But she still wouldn't take your money, you disgusting freak.

HeadAroundU
03-09-2006, 11:13 AM
That's true. She is bitch for free.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Maybe for the cigani homeless, but still not for you, you mutant-faced freak.

HeadAroundU
03-09-2006, 11:19 AM
Poor Tanicka, she doesn't know that her mamushka is a bitch. :(

Rocky-girl
03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
First think than say! Stop, she is my mamushka not yours! And dear papushka couldn't tell this story! And :) it's cruel! I think my papushka is a great story-teller!:)

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2006, 11:41 AM
What does an Aussie do when a Gook enters his country?
Takes down the Aussie flag and offers him his pets.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 11:43 AM
You'd make a good aussie.

If the "flag" was your "panties" and your "pet" was a "pussy".

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2006, 11:55 AM
No, thanks. I'd prefer to keep my culture.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Part of slavic culture is fucking strangers whenever they ask, yes?

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Nope. We don't spread our legs for strangers like the Vagstralia does.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Not metaphorically, anyway. Only literally.

Lithuanian Offspring
03-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Not metaphorically, anyway. Only literally.
You're a product of a bunch of loony, cut-throat rapists, murderers, whores and hell knows what else, and you think you can play at racial superiority? Interesting.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Hell, at least we're white.

Lithuanian Offspring
03-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Man, I thought you were atleast gonna make a worthy enough insult. I'm white too. That's nice for us, isn't it?

JohnnyNemesis
03-09-2006, 12:28 PM
White women would be awesome if they knew how to cook.

T-6005
03-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Some of the ones I know do. Unfortunately, I seem to be related to all of them. I'm not THAT white.

Sin Studly
Man, I thought you were atleast gonna make a worthy enough insult. I'm white too. That's nice for us, isn't it?

Baltics aren't white.

Lithuanian Offspring
They know how to cook. Come on.

Lithuanian Offspring
03-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Baltics aren't white.
Your ignorance knows no bounds. How do you figure that?

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 12:31 PM
You're niggerblood mudskins, with none of the racial purity of the Original Creator Race. You're worthless animals ; hairless monkeys. You should be euthanised. Go brag about your basketball players and pretend your race isn't worthless a little more.

(ps ; africans like basketball too, nigger)

Lithuanian Offspring
03-09-2006, 12:35 PM
You're niggerblood mudskins, with none of the racial purity of the Original Creator Race. You're worthless animals ; hairless monkeys. You should be euthanised. Go brag about your basketball players and pretend your race isn't worthless a little more.

(ps ; africans like basketball too, nigger)
Um? You do know that your ancestors were from India, right? You're even more "impure" than I am. But that's fine, even if I was black, it wouldn't really matter.

JohnnyNemesis
03-09-2006, 12:48 PM
They know how to cook. Come on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Lithuanian Offspring
03-09-2006, 12:57 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
............. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm)

el_monkey
03-09-2006, 12:59 PM
sin is so funny :o :o

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Um? You do know that your ancestors were from India, right? You're even more "impure" than I am.

Explain to me, exactly when did the Anglos, Saxons and Celts emigrate from India?

Lithuanian Offspring
03-09-2006, 01:22 PM
How'd they get there? That is, how did the Anglos and Saxons get to Britain. There were just there, right? In actuallity you are. like everyone on Earth a descendent of Africans.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 01:26 PM
And monkeys before that. It's just that we evolved into human beings, while you didn't.

Vera
03-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Sigh.

When will you impregnate Sim, Justin? I know you two are just dancing around the real question here with all these rape jokes.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 01:31 PM
When she agrees to have my abortions.

Vera
03-09-2006, 01:35 PM
That's mean. Everyone knows she's just looking to bring a baby into this world so she can go on maternity leave.

Of course, her best shot is to go to Germany, bang some rich Fritz and become his housewife. But I'm sure she wants it to be you.

...This is such a tired conversation.

HeadAroundU
03-09-2006, 01:37 PM
*BBS leave

the_GoDdEsS
03-09-2006, 01:40 PM
When she agrees to have my abortions.

*Slavbortions

I did, you Whitlampwnt Aussie. Moo. If only my arms...

sKratch
03-09-2006, 03:03 PM
And monkeys before that. It's just that we evolved into human beings, while you didn't.
It's actually a common misconception that humans evolved from monkeys. The correct statement is that humans and apes have a common evolutionary ancestor.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 03:12 PM
That doesn't sound as inflammatory when discussing the inferior mudskin races.

By the way, I heard neanderthals had bigger brains than us, but we exterminated them. Is that true? I imagined them as a more intelligent, superior species, who wouldn't have fucked up the world as badly as we have ; yet who were crushed underfoot by our lust for blood and pillage.

I can't remember if the book I read it in was made before or after they stopped basing their knoweledge of neanderthals on that deformed old woman, and I can't be bothered looking it up.

Got a quick answer for me?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I don't think there's much evidence that we exterminated Neanderthals. In fact, there's some (debated) evidence that modern humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) associated with Neanderthals as basically our equals.

Also, brain size has jack cock to do with intelligence.

sKratch
03-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I remember hearing something that it's not very clear whether or not neanderthals and homo sapiens coexisted or interacted.

Sin Studly
03-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Well, I know that homo sapians and neanderthals were around at the same time, but the neanderthals were in western europe whilst the sapians were in africa. But I suppose that doesn't mean fuckall since we were still in Pangea.

And neanderthals were the only hominids with brain sizes larger than us, austropilithicas, erectus, etc. etc. (those are all I can name off the top of my heads) were all way below us in brain size.

The main thing is, the whole neanderthal thing was totally re-evaluated when they realised the first "neanderthal" was just some old bitch with severe deformities. And I have no way of knowing if the shit I read was before or after that discovery.

I'd be up for an anthropology lesson 101 in laymens terms, if anyone can dish one out?

T-6005
03-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Anthropology 101 as I take it is the study of culture, not of the development of race.

Might want to try biological anthropology for that one or archaeology for that one. A bit more specific.

sKratch
03-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah anthropology seems to be far more of a cultural study in the intro-level courses.

calichix
03-10-2006, 12:02 AM

I know how to cook. bam.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Are...are you hitting on me?

calichix
03-10-2006, 12:10 AM
heavens no, I was just gloating.

JohnnyNemesis
03-10-2006, 12:23 AM
White devil.

Vera
03-10-2006, 12:34 AM
I saw a documentary on what killed neandertals.. According to it, they were capable hunters and they had some sort of a way of communicating, though their vocal chords allowed them to mostly omit high-pitched grunt-like sounds.

What eventually killed them, though, was the fact that they were forest hunters. They hunted animals in the woods, fairly close range and with spears. Then I think there was some climate change or something that forced them to hunt on open fields. Neandertals were broader than we were, a completely different build and they weren't fast runners. In the open field, you had to be. Also, their spears were completely useless on the open field.

Homo sapiens', however, were excellent runners thanks to our low waist and short arms (or something like that). Which is why we outlasted the neandertals.

HeadAroundU
03-10-2006, 05:55 AM
I saw it too. It was very interesting.

I think it was a little detail/difference in the brain that killed them.

Sin Studly
03-10-2006, 07:26 AM
I saw a documentary on what killed neandertals.. According to it, they were capable hunters and they had some sort of a way of communicating, though their vocal chords allowed them to mostly omit high-pitched grunt-like sounds.

What eventually killed them, though, was the fact that they were forest hunters. They hunted animals in the woods, fairly close range and with spears. Then I think there was some climate change or something that forced them to hunt on open fields. Neandertals were broader than we were, a completely different build and they weren't fast runners. In the open field, you had to be. Also, their spears were completely useless on the open field.

Homo sapiens', however, were excellent runners thanks to our low waist and short arms (or something like that). Which is why we outlasted the neandertals.

Pity, wiping out a species that was potentially more intelligent than us would get me harder than the Holocaust.

Vera
03-10-2006, 08:14 AM
True, HAU, it was probably the combination of the two - physical differences/hunting skills & difference in brain.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah anthropology seems to be far more of a cultural study in the intro-level courses.
Anthropology has 4 basic branches: biological (or physical), cultural, linguistic, and archaeology. Like any other subject, there are both intro-level and advanced courses in any of these branches.

Sin Studly
03-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Okay, okay. So I should have said hominid biology or something instead of anthropology. Whatever.