PDA

View Full Version : Why???

rlplaymaker
03-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Come on guys.....lets let Dexter and company decide what the new album should sound like, after all they are THE BAND. YEah it would be kick ass if it sounded like Ixnay, but i really dont care. The offspring are gonna write songs about what and how theyre feeling. Not that theyd listen to us anyway, but we should just let them dictate what the new sounds gonna be. By the way, whats the status of Atom?

DeAtHsTaR
03-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Atom is still in the band. And I think the new album will be great. As long as it sounds like Can't Repeat production-wise and has some solos, it should be great. Things it needs:

solos
good ballad or two
an epic
some fast punk songs
experimentation, but not like on Splinter.

rlplaymaker
03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
yeah, the sound quality of cant repeat was pretty good, and glad to here atoms still here......i was curious and went by the angels and airwaves boards and they were discussing how atom had left already

Ninty Man
03-09-2006, 06:41 PM
yeah, the sound quality of cant repeat was pretty good, and glad to here atoms still here......i was curious and went by the angels and airwaves boards and they were discussing how atom had left already

Well... Atom rocks... it's a great drummer...

I hope he will stay for many years

wazzup22
03-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Come on guys.....lets let Dexter and company decide what the new album should sound like, after all they are THE BAND. YEah it would be kick ass if it sounded like Ixnay, but i really dont care. The offspring are gonna write songs about what and how theyre feeling. Not that theyd listen to us anyway, but we should just let them dictate what the new sounds gonna be. By the way, whats the status of Atom?

I know what you mean, but in one of dexters journals he asked people on this forum what we would like to see in the next album.

Right now we‘re just kind of in that mode of figuring out what the next record is gonna be like, and writing songs. Why don‘t you guys write in and tell us what you think?

Kitten
03-10-2006, 12:10 AM

Just because they are discussing Atom leaving the Offspring, doesn't mean it's actually true. I could start a thread about Noodles getting a pink elephant. It doesn't mean it's true in any sense of the word, but simply me making something up with no prior knowledge of the truth of it.