PDA

View Full Version : This Majorly sucks :(

Ryder1234
03-09-2006, 07:39 PM
I lost my mp3 at school and its got all my rare offspring songs on it. Well, actually offspring is the only thing on it, but man im so pissed off, now i have too listen too my shit cd player

Offspring-Fanatic
03-09-2006, 07:46 PM
if they're on your mp3, they should be on your computer too.

burn them onto a few cds and viola

problem solved. save for a new mp3.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
03-09-2006, 08:33 PM
And you made a thread about this....why? Hate to break it to you, but my guess is that nobody cares. Just no point in telling the world that you lost your songs. But if its on MP3 then you have the songs saved to your computer. And all you had was Offspring? Wow.

Emily_offspring_fan
03-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Haha, go kill yourself! :D

Llamas
03-10-2006, 11:25 AM
man today I dropped my mp3 player and it shattered, I was standing by a flight of stairs though and when I was leaning over to pick it up, someone didn't see me and knocked me over, I fell down the flight of 20 concrete stairs, when I got to the bottom, some idiots were throwing around a frisbee in the hall, and the one guy threw it and the other guy ran after it and didn't see me and he tripped over me and kicked me in the gut a few times for being in his way. Then I couldn't get up and I missed class and a teacher came by and saw me and dragged me to the office for skipping and now I'm suspended cause I was skipping and blocking the hallway plus that asshole told on me. And I don't even have my beloved offspring music to console me!

Corpse
03-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Shoudn't this be in general discussion?

offspring_freak_3
03-10-2006, 01:59 PM
lol. thank god i still dont have my ipod, cause i'm in a bad week too, but i'll get it in 2 weeks i guess. i hope no one stole it from me cause t so damn ex´pensive here :o

and wrong forum

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Why is this in the wrong forum?

Paint_It_Black
03-10-2006, 05:37 PM
It should be in GOD because he lost his offspring songs. If he lost his avril lavigne collection then it would obviously belong in other bands. If Bush stole his music it should be in politics.

Yeah, this guy is obviously a retard for trying to have a general chat in General Chat about his shit being stolen. Silly Dave, don't you know anything?

coke_a_holic
03-10-2006, 05:51 PM
So wait... You have an mp3 player with only Offspring songs on it. That's depressing...to say the least.

thisplacesucks
03-10-2006, 10:21 PM
I got a free IPOD shuffle from my friend, but i couldnt figure it out (it was really broken), and it didnt work on my comp, so i just treid to take it apart..........didnt work..........

so now i dunno what to do

burn it?
ooh i could eat it for money