PDA

View Full Version : Austraila Please Come Tour

pcmertzs
03-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Last time Offspring came to australia and played in Melbourne on Wednesday June 16th, it was THE greatest night of my life. Ive been to big day out, Melbourne music festival, hell i wasn't born during Woodstock but if i went...... out of all of these, Offspring was the gretest.

The sound guy did an amazin job deafining my ears for about a week. Dex noodles and greg were AMAZIN.

When noodles threw his guitar pick into the crowd i caught it and its my most prized possession.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA
(or someone please tell me if they are coming out down under soon)
THANKS

Kitten
03-10-2006, 01:16 AM
They most likely will not be touring until after their up coming album is released. They will post the tour details on the website as they get them, have no fear of that.

neocon58
03-10-2006, 02:13 AM
So, basically the very earliest we can expect them back is probably about Mid 2007, provided the new album comes out this year.

Hux
03-10-2006, 03:27 AM
Last time Offspring came to australia and played in Melbourne on Wednesday June 16th, it was THE greatest night of my life.
All that date information and you don't even say the year, 2004?

Yes that was an awesome day, definately a major highlight of my life.

So, basically the very earliest we can expect them back is probably about Mid 2007, provided the new album comes out this year.
Are you serious? That sucks, I can't wait that long :( . I'll be counting down the days, a slow journey for me...

neocon58
03-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Are you serious? That sucks, I can't wait that long :( . I'll be counting down the days, a slow journey for me...

Well, think about it. Splinter came out December 03, they toured here June 04. Assuming that the new record even comes out this year, if it's anything like last tour, they will turn up about 6 months later.

It would be great if they turned up here straight after the record comes out, but it's not like we're the only country that wants them.

Hux
03-10-2006, 03:44 AM
Yeah I know how it is, but it just sucks...but as long as they come I'll be happy :) .

Hux
03-10-2006, 04:03 AM
I just realised, this thread is called "Austraila Please Come Tour" :p .

Kitten
03-10-2006, 04:47 AM
Yeah I know how it is, but it just sucks...but as long as they come I'll be happy :) .

I'm sure they'll be happy too. :)