PDA

View Full Version : Fort Minor and Old LP

ruroken
03-10-2006, 08:43 AM
If anyone has a Fort Minor song, could you please email it to me?

Also, has anyone heard My December and...some other random songs I found...like Linkin Park, It's Going Down, and...I forgot the other one. Anyway, My December is slow and weak. But its the LP so I like it...I guess...Linkin Park was way too whiny, but I still want a full version of the song. It's Going Down is fucking awesome though. Wait...Fort Minor is all Shinoda.

EDIT: FUCK they edited out "Shit"!!
He says "I have a dream" in the beginning...haha...if anyone has it unedited, could you please email that to me too?

nieh
03-10-2006, 12:00 PM
I used to have a shitload of early, non-album Linkin Park songs as well as 1-2 early versions of songs from Hybrid Theory (I think In the End was one of them. It had a lot more rapping if I remember right). I liked My December at the time, not sure if I still would.

WebDudette
03-10-2006, 12:31 PM
My December was one of my favorite songs. Haven't listened to Linkin park in a long time because they got boring but I think I would still like it.

Rag Doll
03-10-2006, 02:09 PM
i still love *my december*. listening to it in my car a few days ago.

the only other linkin park stuff i have is the cd they did with jay-z.

Tijs
03-10-2006, 02:12 PM
My December is a great song. And I really liked that LP aswell, the only title I remember is 'Esaul'. (Right?)

NotTheOne
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey,
Lp is my favorite band (and The Offspring of course :D ) and I have some songs on my computer. And I'm still waiting for the new album...

Tijs
03-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Lots of downloads here:
http://www.linkin-inside.com/index_0.htm

forcyn
03-12-2006, 07:17 AM
LP was really cool band until they released Meteora. this album is copy of Hybrid Theory [not good copy]. I still like them. My December... one of my fovourite songs ever [or Dedicated... ^^ ]

Taime13
03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I like the My December song when I stumbled across it, Ive been listening to Linkin Park before I got into The Offspring, but Im not into Linkin Park as much because of the Jay-Z collab, when the new album is released then I will be into Linkin Park much more than I was before.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Once I get my regular computer back with all my music (sometime tomarrow if I'm lucky) I will email you all the Fort Minor I have.