PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Help + Boring-Artists-Rant

Nina
03-11-2006, 07:48 AM
1) Does anyone have
Sugababes - Push The Button
Madonna - Sorry
as an mp3? If so, can it be send to me? Please?

2) I am into all types of music, and as you can see ^ I dont have anything against pop music. But oh.god. What the fuck is wrong with Kelly Clarkson? Why is her music SO BORING? I have never in my life heard a song that was more boring than Since U Been Gone or that other one. wtf? Opinions?

Vera
03-11-2006, 08:31 AM
She's ridiculously overrated but I guess she appeals to the American pop-buying crowd. I'm into American Idol but she? Eurgh.

Tijs
03-11-2006, 08:33 AM
I've got the Push The Button video, if you want it.

All About Eve
03-11-2006, 08:45 AM
I love Kelly Clarkson, and I generally hate pop.

Nina
03-11-2006, 08:47 AM
I've got the Push The Button video, if you want it.

Do you also have the mp3, by any chance? ppleeaaasssee?

Cejus
03-11-2006, 03:15 PM
I've uploaded Madonna - Sorry (http://www.freewebtown.com/Sergio_Cejus/Madonna_Sorry.mp3) for you, hope I'm not late with it.

As for the other song, I don't have it, sorry =(

And Kelly Clarkson is great, I really like her music. But I can understand why you think her songs are boring, my mother thinks so, too, haha.

Jebus
03-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I find Kelly Clarksons's music very exuberating and it gets me pumped up somehow. I love her.

Lars
03-11-2006, 04:10 PM
I know almost nothing about Kelly Clarkson, I didn't even know she was on American Idol until someone told me in December, I thought she was just some other pop artist with major label support.

I've only heard one version of Since u Been Gone, and it wasn't even by her. I've no idea what her's sounds like.

This is the one I've heard/filmed/recorded.
Gratitude - Since U Been Gone (www.btinternet.com/~armisvesi/Since_U_Been_Gone.mp3)

Andy
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Kelly Clarkson? Good pop songs/shit live performances/average looks/nice breasts.

Nina
03-12-2006, 01:35 AM
I've uploaded Madonna - Sorry (http://www.freewebtown.com/Sergio_Cejus/Madonna_Sorry.mp3) for you, hope I'm not late with it.

So, I basically love you. THANKS!!