PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff

blatant_nacho
03-11-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm a beginner bass player, I just plain suck, I guess. Anyway, I've been thinking of buying a guitar to get comfortable since afterschool sessions don't usually pay off. I was thinking about buying a Fender, but I'm not very familiar with guitar brands. Could anyone give me suggestions?

T-6005
03-11-2006, 08:41 AM
You make it sound like you already know how to play a bit. Go down to the store and try a few out. I'm sure you can find one to your liking.

coke_a_holic
03-11-2006, 09:19 AM
You could go with a Squier (a Fender company), they're pretty cheap and playable as far as basses go. I prefer the Jazz Bass, but some people would rather have the P-Bass, whatever you prefer. Like T said, just go down to your local shop and try some different kinds out; you'll find one you like.

blatant_nacho
03-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Thanks, I believe.

Jebus
03-11-2006, 12:52 PM
What's your budget and music style?

T-6005
03-11-2006, 11:34 PM
What's your budget and music style?
Question seconded. I couldn't really help you overmuch because of the vague specs you gave. i.e - none.

blatant_nacho
03-13-2006, 09:46 AM
Well, I'm just planning on learning. I'm not too specific on style.. now. Would it be a good idea to buy one from the pawn shop? I've seen them and they're not bad. They're cheap as well, and well, if I buy an expensive one now, I'll probably fuck it up.

Jalle
03-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Well, I'm just planning on learning. I'm not too specific on style.. now. Would it be a good idea to buy one from the pawn shop? I've seen them and they're not bad. They're cheap as well, and well, if I buy an expensive one now, I'll probably fuck it up.

I can't really understand where your problem is (maybe its bacause of my terrible english lol)

i would say, if you are a beginner, you havent to buy such a expencive guitar!

buy it ! try it! :-)