PDA

View Full Version : Screeching Weasel

Jakebert
03-12-2006, 04:23 PM
I bought their self-titled album a few weeks ago, and really like it, and want to check out some of their other stuff. Where should I start?

Tired_Of_You
03-12-2006, 06:35 PM
I have two albums : "boogadaboogada" or something like that and "emo". The first one is better, I liked a few songs on that one (but I think there are like 25 songs on that album). I think the song called "My Right" was one that I particularly liked and that's because of that song that I bought that album years ago. The other album is crap from what I can remember. They have covered "Linger" from The Cranberries and it was horrible.

I don't even know if I still have their albums... I don't really care. :/

Jakebert
03-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Boogadaboogada is included on the CD I have, since it's a remastered version with both CD's on it. I like it.

Retard
03-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Boogadaboogadaboogada kicks ass, thats where i got "I hate Led Zepplin" from. the rest of the album is good to. i also have Wiggle, and How to irritate people and make enemys, or vice versa i forget which. great fucking pop-punk band. all three albums i recommend.

Revolver-2005?
03-13-2006, 01:35 PM
My Right is a great song, Kill Musicians and Anthem For A New Tomorow are good albums too