PDA

View Full Version : Offspring In Argentina

MoRoChA_DeW
12-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Im a fan from Argentina and i wanted to say that the show the offspring gave in the Quilmes Rock Festival was amazing :D . It was the first time I saw them live and Im proud to say it was a perfect show. THANKS FOR COMING TO MY COUNTRY!!!!! I hope u come back soon!! U really know how to rock!!! :cool:

MirandaV
12-10-2004, 11:10 AM
sweet .

Punk_Argentina
12-12-2004, 12:25 PM
komo va loka, yo tambien fui, seguro ke los ke leen esto no entienden ke mierda estoy poniendo, pero bue...che, me gustaria hablar kon vos asi ke si te interesa, mandame un mail, besos, MartiN. :cool:

JackOfficer
12-14-2004, 02:43 PM
i was there too. what was the name of the band before them with the big inflatable dragon who played awful 80's hair metal?
too funny.

MoRoChA_DeW
12-14-2004, 03:24 PM
hahaha... it was Rata Blanca, where r u from????

WilloW
12-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Oh Rata Blanca abrio el concierto alla??? :eek: demoneos supongo q estuvo MUNDIAL! tanto Offspring como Rata mandan!! :D

JackOfficer
12-14-2004, 05:42 PM
i'm from california. i was there on vacation.
rata blanca then? haha. man, those guys were too funny. the crowd seemed to like them though.
i couldn't get over all the damn flares and fires in the crowd. doesn't security check you guys usually for that type of stuff before you go into the shows?

MoRoChA_DeW
12-14-2004, 06:27 PM
yes they do check us what anyway somebody always gets to bring something like that, u cant help it hehe... and yes, people like them a lot here, they're not bad i guess, i just like one of their songs though.
Y Willow, si rata blanca estuvo antes de offspring y antes estuvieron el otro yo y o'connor no se si los conoceras.

Leo_ARG
12-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Yeah, they check us, but we get away with that :p
Some people sticks the flares on their backs to get 'em in.

Rata Blanca is one of the best argentinian bands.They do a melodic heavy metal.It's similar to those european bands like Stratovarius.Some call it speed metal.
After the show Noodles met their guitarrist(the best of ARG) on a bar, they had met on a plane before too.

El otro yo, is more of a punk rock band, but they are horrible.
The best punk rock argentinian band(Cadena Perpetua) played on the alternative stage, and the most popular punk rock band (Attaque 77) couldn't make it to the fest.

JackOfficer, what do you think of the crowd besides the flares? (a piece of one of em got into one of my eyes and I was winking all the time to get it off :o )

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Yeah, they check us, but we get away with that :p
Some people sticks the flares on their backs to get 'em in.

Rata Blanca is one of the best argentinian bands.They do a melodic heavy metal.It's similar to those european bands like Stratovarius.Some call it speed metal.
After the show Noodles met their guitarrist(the best of ARG) on a bar, they had met on a plane before too.

El otro yo, is more of a punk rock band, but they are horrible.
The best punk rock argentinian band(Cadena Perpetua) played on the alternative stage, and the most popular punk rock band (Attaque 77) couldn't make it to the fest.

JackOfficer, what do you think of the crowd besides the flares? (a piece of one of em got into one of my eyes and I was winking all the time to get it off :o )
Where can i download those mp3? i mean about ataque 77 not rata blanca i have `some mp3 they`re really awesome i hear rata blanca because is just like stratovarius (almost the same).

Leo_ARG
12-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Where can i download those mp3? i mean about ataque 77 not rata blanca i have `some mp3 they`re really awesome i hear rata blanca because is just like stratovarius (almost the same).

You can download both, Rata Blanca and Attaque from this forum:
Register and search for them

DOWNLOAD (http://chile.superletras.com/phpBB2/)
It's in spanish.

MoRoChA_DeW
12-16-2004, 03:40 PM
its a pitty attaque couldnt make, but at least 2 minutos and cadena (anf offspring of course) were there.
and leo_arg u r right el otro yo sucks!! thay should have been the ones playing in the alternative stage and cadena or even 2 minutos in the main stage!

Leo_ARG
12-16-2004, 10:10 PM
its a pitty attaque couldnt make, but at least 2 minutos and cadena (anf offspring of course) were there.
and leo_arg u r right el otro yo sucks!! thay should have been the ones playing in the alternative stage and cadena or even 2 minutos in the main stage!
Cadena Perpetua is awesome.It's going to be huge band, if they keep it up, they may play in Obras.
I don't see another punk rock band that sounds like em (2 minutos...they are funny but that's all).The only punk rock band that's above Cadena is los Violadores, of course.

I am not sure if you can call El otro yo punk rock, or plain music...
just kidding.
I just don't like their music, that's all :D

MoRoChA_DeW
12-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Tomorrow im going to se Cadena :D They will be playing here in San Isidro, where I live. Sure its going to be great!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-17-2004, 03:35 PM
You can download both, Rata Blanca and Attaque from this forum:
Register and search for them

DOWNLOAD (http://chile.superletras.com/phpBB2/)
It's in spanish.
yeah i know what are u talkin` about bcuz i heared some rata blanca`s mp3 so, they would like me.
Tnahks.

Punk_Argentina
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
komo no se escribir mucxho en ingles escribo asi komo me sale :D rata blanka a mi no me gusta, pero dieron un buen show, aguante Cadena lokoooo, lamentablemento no pude ver a 2 Minutos porke los muy putos de la organizacion los pusieron a 16:45, pero bue...lo importante es ke fui, no? ;) Eso es tod por hoy amigo, nops vemos luego

MoRoChA_DeW
12-22-2004, 03:33 PM
yo vi un cacho a 2 minutos, al q no pude ver fue a cadena porq ya empezaba el show en el escencario principal... pero compense eso viendolos el sabado pasado jeje

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-23-2004, 07:36 AM
que estilo tocan esos cadena?.
tienes algun mp3 para escucharlo ?
puede pasarmelo?

MoRoChA_DeW
12-23-2004, 07:42 AM
cadena toka punk... y tengo algunas canciones para pasarte si keres

krist1an
12-27-2004, 09:05 AM
Que onda camaradas latinos,
Yo soy de mexico. Soy de padres chilenos pero vivo en mexico,the offspring son muy muy buenos. No estoy sgeuro,pero han venido a mexico???

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-27-2004, 09:17 AM
cadena toka punk... y tengo algunas canciones para pasarte si keres
okas te agreagre a mi msn :D:D

MoRoChA_DeW
12-27-2004, 10:57 AM
hola kristian un gusto en conocerte!! ;)