http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/bbqfishsticks/black2.jpg

GO DEXTER!!!
Take the Big-O down town to china town!

Drummerguy123
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Holy crap that is retarded. :eek:

Sinister
03-13-2006, 07:35 PM
did you expect something brilliant from a junior member ?

barangatang
03-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah, someone's intelligence level is measured by what type of member they are.

Drummerguy123
03-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah, someone's intelligence level is measured by what type of member they are.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at this.

Drummerguy123
03-13-2006, 07:43 PM

GO DEXTER!!!

Ummmm.......you didn't need to send me a message via AIM. Although that wasn't the brightest thing I have seen here, you still have a chance to prove yourself to not be a total idiot like certain members here. *cough* Ruroken *cough* yay *cough*

bd007h
03-13-2006, 08:23 PM

dude, the guy is 20 years old.

Sinister
03-13-2006, 08:27 PM
dude, the guy is 20 years old.

... and has 11 posts. as far as I know people with <100 posts are known as junior members.

barangatang
03-13-2006, 08:27 PM
yeah, and people never, ever lie on the internet. No, not even me.

bd007h
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
yeah, and people never, ever lie on the internet. No, not even me.

unless his myspace is fake too

Little_Miss_1565
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
I am proud to be one of the only people to find that picture fucking hilarious.

It needs to be bigger!

bbqfishsticks
03-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Alright, listen here little drummer boy. I'm gonna make it quick because I know you have to get out of here in time to play for the birth of the baby jesus and still have time to go home and have mommy tuck you in after snacking on some milk and cookies. I don't see what your deal is... I wasn't being rude to you but for some reason you gotta come out and start name calling. I was just trying to post a little humor on the forum... Maybe I failed or maybe not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do.

I don't see how somebody can make a judgement on my IQ level based on a single photo shop image.
but I guess bigots shall be bigots.

Didn't anybody find the picture slightly humerous?

bbqfishsticks
03-13-2006, 08:38 PM
I am proud to be one of the only people to find that picture fucking hilarious.

Thanks.
I'm glad at least one person doesn't have a stick up their rear.

Sinister
03-13-2006, 08:39 PM
it was funny indeed, but not really worth a thread. You could have posted it in one of the already existent threads about Dex running the LA marathon.

Drummerguy123
03-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Alright, listen here little drummer boy. I'm gonna make it quick because I know you have to get out of here in time to play for the birth of the baby jesus and still have time to go home and have mommy tuck you in after snacking on some milk and cookies. I don't see what your deal is... I wasn't being rude to you but for some reason you gotta come out and start name calling. I was just trying to post a little humor on the forum... Maybe I failed or maybe not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do.

I don't see how somebody can make a judgement on my IQ level based on a single photo shop image.
but I guess bigots shall be bigots.

Didn't anybody find the picture slightly humerous?

Whoa, calm down dude. Everybody gets trashed on these forums. I don't care who you are. And I said that I still have faith that you can prove yourself not to be an idiot. That's all.

bbqfishsticks
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
peachy :)

don't worry buddy.
Somtimes I just like making a scene.

Llamas
03-13-2006, 09:36 PM
great... all this board needs is another guy who likes to start a scene... :P

but come on, even me, the coolest girl EVER, gets shit on here! Yeah! I didn't think the photo was funny at all and I don't think a thread needed to be started over it, but I don't think it was necessary to give the guy shit. "Meh, not really funny" would do just fine. People overreact a LOT at these boards, bbqfishsticks, so trust me, it won't take much for you to cause a scene... :)

bbqfishsticks
03-13-2006, 10:00 PM
My dream has come true.
I got a reply from the coolest girl EVER. ;)

Last week in a thread about what the offspring means to people personally I posted something and then somebody replied with some sort of attitude. Then you bit back at them. So this makes 2 times you've fought for the power of good.
Thanks.

But I must stand my ground. I like my picture but then again... I really dislike oprah.
or maybe I'm just bitter I didn't get a new car too.

Llamas
03-13-2006, 10:04 PM
wow, I don't recall this instance of me biting someone :P But I'll take it! But yes it's really always good to take out your anger by making dumb photos :D I usually do it by writing shitty songs, haha.

Mr. Noodles
03-13-2006, 10:06 PM

but come on, even me, the coolest girl EVER, gets shit on here! Yeah! I didn't think the photo was funny at all and I don't think a thread needed to be started over it, but I don't think it was necessary to give the guy shit. "Meh, not really funny" would do just fine. People overreact a LOT at these boards, bbqfishsticks, so trust me, it won't take much for you to cause a scene... :)
I agree .

barangatang
03-13-2006, 10:12 PM
You need to learn how to accept other people's opinions. Just because you don't agree with someone, or the person is "biting" at you doesn't mean that you and the other person are enemies.

Like others said before: Calm the fuck down.

bbqfishsticks
03-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Don't worry I'm calm.
I'm really ok...
The gun in my hand will tell you the same :p

I don't have a problem with other peoples' opinions.
I just don't like the lack of respect. If people want to want to speak their mind I'm all for it. Just don't expect me to bend over and take it up the tail pipe if people start taking personal shots at me.

barangatang
03-13-2006, 11:08 PM
unless his myspace is fake too

Damn you for being twice as efficient as I am.

grr.

Hypodermic_89
03-13-2006, 11:45 PM
... and has 11 posts. as far as I know people with <100 posts are known as junior members.
So you're saying that people get smarter after every post they make?

Llamas
03-13-2006, 11:59 PM
hahaha. so true.

offspring_freak_3
03-14-2006, 08:05 AM

GO DEXTER!!!
WTF?! lol .

Emily_offspring_fan
03-14-2006, 09:15 AM

The coolest girl ever? Yeah.Sure. You're not a vain person.

bhg_rulz2
03-14-2006, 09:55 AM

oh yeah...and u r so smart by your posts.....poor little butthole :)

bhg_rulz2
03-14-2006, 09:57 AM

hahah...what a retard...grow up!..u must be "really" smart then..but..reading ur posts...i dont think so :)

Dmarques
03-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Thanks.
I'm glad at least one person doesn't have a stick up their rear.

Two!!...I liked! That pic is funny!! :cool:

Llamas
03-14-2006, 12:55 PM

oh my god... like I was serious... take a little sarcasm?

offspring_freak_3
03-14-2006, 02:48 PM
she was being sarcastic, dont take averything too seriously. if u dont get when a person is being sarcastic dont fucking reply to it :)