PDA

View Full Version : Indochine

T-6005
03-13-2006, 07:55 PM
If any of you don't have a thing about listening to music in a language you don't understand, check these guys out. I found their new album rather dissapointing, but they are generally awesome, in my opinion.

Check out Alice & June, L'Aventurier, Che Guevara, Morphine, or Marilyn.

Although at first they might sound like some of the more disco bands out now due to their use of the synthesizer and mildly loop-based sound, once you get into them I find that they start sounding completely different. Maybe because they've been around forever. Or maybe because the only surviving member of the original band is completely psychotic.

Paint_It_Black
03-13-2006, 08:12 PM
I thought you meant Endochine at first and was all excited to see a thread about a pretty much unknown band that I happened to know of. Oh well.

T-6005
03-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, do you know anywhere I can get some of their stuff?

What sort of band are they?

And get your ass on MSN.

Paint_It_Black
03-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, do you know anywhere I can get some of their stuff?

What sort of band are they?

And get your ass on MSN.

Huh, I forgot about this thread.

I wouldn't recommend trying too hard to get any of their stuff. They are only mediocre, and I think they split now.

I just got on MSN. You weren't there. What's that about? Surely I'm worth waiting online for two days.

T-6005
03-16-2006, 10:40 AM
How was I not there? You must have caught me during the 3 seconds of the day that I wasn't online.