PDA

View Full Version : I hate exams so much.

Vera
03-14-2006, 04:56 AM
Philosophy mattriculation exam tomorrow. I am so going to fucking fail and aaarrgfdjgdkmfgkmfdgkj I hate life.

Suddenly sympathising all the cutters in the world. I'mma go ashkim myself.

Wah wah wah.

On the plus side, some band just msged me on Myspace with song lyrics , something something stripped the lyrics said and I thought it was lame so I msged back "Sorry, I only do striptease for friends and family" and thought that was funny.

HeadAroundU
03-14-2006, 05:39 AM
yep exams sucks!

It's just me bad HAU but I feel for you. Everything will be ok!

Rocky-girl
03-14-2006, 05:55 AM
yeah, it's unpleasant to sit that subject that you dislike. I hope all will be ok and you pass it!

Vera
03-14-2006, 06:14 AM
I don't dislike it, I mean, I had a choice in choosing whether to take it or History or Biology or Psychology or whatever. However,I don't think I'll excel in it at ALL because the exam is really demanding.

And while typing this I should be studying but I've just really lost faith in this whole subject and everything I "know" about it.

Nina
03-14-2006, 06:41 AM
Strange, I wrote a philosophy exam today...
IT WAS MY LAST ONE - EVER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
anyway.
I have my oral exam in philosophy in about two months :(

Rocky-girl
03-14-2006, 07:05 AM
O, I understood. I had to choose to. So it'll be Maths (orally) and 4 fundamental. Really if I were you I choose Maths. I know history badly, there are so many dates and there are big topics this I can say about every humanitarian subject. I hate all natural subjects, don't like computers, so there is only Maths is left!

Vera
03-14-2006, 07:27 AM
Strange, I wrote a philosophy exam today...
IT WAS MY LAST ONE - EVER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
anyway.
I have my oral exam in philosophy in about two months :(
Yeah, sucks that you guys have the mündliche Prüfung in things.. Those have to be tough.

Abitur sux. :(

Nina
03-14-2006, 07:57 AM
God yes it does, I swear. I am super scared, but for now I have my written finals, eeeeeeee. Good luck for you tomorrow!

killer_queen
03-14-2006, 08:05 AM
I have the same things almost everyday. Teachers probably think giving two exams everday is funny. I got so used to getting bad marks that I don't study enough even if I know I'm going to fail now.

And yeah, good luck with your exam.

Preocupado
03-14-2006, 09:34 AM
In my philosophy tests i just pulled all my tricks to get dull and introspective. I put lots of empty, biased and vague points on the test, but the teachers don't seem to pay any attention to that.

el_monkey
03-14-2006, 09:49 AM
I just decided to do my colloquium in philosophy .

Vera
03-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Your what?

el_monkey
03-14-2006, 09:53 AM
colloquium = oral "abitur" exam

Vera
03-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Aaah. Well, good luck!

the_GoDdEsS
03-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Today I'd prefer exams over work stress.

But at the same time, I can assure you it's hell a lot of fun to give exams.

Rocky-girl
03-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Today I'd prefer exams over work stress.

But at the same time, I can assure you it's hell a lot of fun to give exams.
Kind Simona, how you could be so cruel?!

Dmarques
03-14-2006, 11:23 AM
yeah! I'm gonna have exams in the begin of summer holidays!!
Fuck...when i want to relax and go to the beach i have to comeback to school and do that shit!! :mad:

Vera
03-14-2006, 12:08 PM
I positively wanna die. Why did I bring this upon myself. Stupidstupidstupid.

I'mma go do some last minute studying & then off to bed and wah wah wah.

*drops an angstload on the BBS*

I'll post pictures of me crying, tomorrow. I'll try to crop together some wings so I can be a fat goth chick, with wings. I'll cut "Good Charlotte" on my skin. I'll die alone. Then I'll become tru punx and fuck some sad 30 yr old with syphilis just because he plays in a band. Then I'll amputate my middle fingers and turn to God.

I hope to accomplish this all in the next 24 hrs. But before that, I must go fail that exam.

Fuck life blows.

Little_Miss_1565
03-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Philosophy is bollocks!

Nina
03-15-2006, 01:05 AM
I have the same things almost everyday. Teachers probably think giving two exams everday is funny.

Isnt that more a test than an exam? What Vera is speaking of is (probably) her finals, an actual EXAM, not a test you do everyday, let alone two of them in one day 0.o
I wish we'd write tests.

Vera
03-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Pop quizzes are fuck nothing compared to having to sit on your ass and write six essay answers in six hours. Gladly we can bring our own munchies so we don't have to starve during it..

Anyway, the questions *seemed* easy and I got something clever down for every question but I don't know.. It could be anything from a clear pass but a less-than-satisfactory result to a really good one, so yeah, we'll see.

killer_queen
03-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Isnt that more a test than an exam? What Vera is speaking of is (probably) her finals, an actual EXAM, not a test you do everyday, let alone two of them in one day 0.o
I wish we'd write tests.
I don't know. They are not all simple tests. All of them change the mark I'll get at the university exam. We start to have them that usual this month, it isn't like this for all the students. But the subjects are much easier than philosophy, I have to admit this. Maths and all kind of sciences are easy to study. The answers are certain and clear, there's no need to think hard. Philosophy needs brains which I don't have.

Nina
03-15-2006, 08:13 AM
I really admire that system, I wish we had that over here as well.
Like Vera, I have to write essay type of exams for hooouurrss. It's really not fun.

JoY
03-15-2006, 08:17 AM
wah! how are your exams going, Sanni?

the whole word "exam" makes me shudder with utter fear. I have this gigantic exam in two weeks & it's way scaries. :/

Vera
03-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Bella, okay so far. Only had two exams. One in Finnish, one in Philosophy. Two down, four more to go. Swedish up next on Friday but eh, much better than those six essay answers.. I don't have to write all that much in Swedish.

Nina
03-15-2006, 08:33 AM
...these are your finals, right? Are you out of school then?

el_monkey
03-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Aaah. Well, good luck!

thanks

(I'll have them in 2008 :) )

Vera
03-15-2006, 09:42 AM
...these are your finals, right? Are you out of school then?
That is correct. Of course, that just means more studying & then uni entrance exam.. But you know, that's life, I guess.

Rocky-girl
03-15-2006, 11:29 AM
That is correct. Of course, that just means more studying & then uni entrance exam.. But you know, that's life, I guess.
finals? now? I'll have them in June...

Vera
03-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Sigh.

Different countries, different education systems. Learn it.