PDA

View Full Version : A hearty thank you to...

Duskygrin
03-16-2006, 02:01 PM
. .

Paint_It_Black
03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Yet no one hates him.

Paint_It_Black
03-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Yes, it's quite clear that there is a fair amount of hatred towards you.

What's sad though is when you freak out and delete all your posts. Isn't it about time you do that again?

BREAK
03-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Yet no one hates him.

That's because no one ever thinks about him.

platinumpt
03-16-2006, 02:30 PM
What the fuck's wrong with you? Are you on drugs or what? You've been acting like a fucking mentally-unbalanced retard lately, maria. Stop it.

platinumpt
03-16-2006, 02:32 PM
It's rather ironic hearing that from you.

platinumpt
03-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Go to a sanatorium and fix your damaged brain.

Paint_It_Black
03-16-2006, 02:39 PM
That's because no one ever thinks about him.

And because he's not Maria.

What's funny is that I'm talking to you while actually I do not give the slightest shit about you.

What's funny is that you really do give a shit about me, and what I think.

What's hilarious is that as usual your interest is not reciprocated.

Sin Studly
03-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Nobody likes you ; delete all your posts and cry again.

Sin Studly
03-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Nobody likes you ; delete all your posts and cry again.

Linda
03-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Justin, you're an idiot.
Stop posting.

Hi Maria, how ya doin' girl?!

JoY
03-17-2006, 02:32 AM
I like Maria. she's fun to have conversations with & I love talking about music with her. not that I talk that much with her, or generally anyone from this board for that matter, with a few exceptions.

Sin Studly
03-17-2006, 02:34 AM
dusky@hotmail.fr

There you go. Keep her away from the forums.

JoY
03-17-2006, 02:35 AM
I already have her addy, doh. ;P

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 03:30 AM
I like Maria. she's fun to have conversations with & I love talking about music with her.

You seem to have the fortunate ability to ignore the fact that she's insane.

JoY
03-17-2006, 03:32 AM
I don't worry over trivial shit.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 04:07 AM
I don't worry over trivial shit.

I think I just fell in love with you.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 05:03 AM
I'm insane? anyway I despise you so your opinion is worth peanuts.

Keep saying it enough and maybe you'll even start to believe it.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 05:08 AM
I despise you because you're stupid & have nothing to do with your life.

No, you're angry because I hurt your feelings. You don't despise me, and you don't despise Justin. You desperately want both of us to like you, but since that will never happen you pretend to hate us. And the saddest part is, we both just think you're hilarious.

Duskygrin
03-17-2006, 05:14 AM
so are you telling me you have sth to do with your life?

I guess you'll be surprised to learn I don't particularly enjoy his conversation, justin's.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 05:16 AM
so are you telling me you have sth to do with your life?

No, I'm telling you that is completely irrelevant.

JoY
03-17-2006, 05:18 AM
I think I just fell in love with you.
Bella-lovin' right back at you.

Maria, you should definitely record something new. I saw you left Rick a present in Your Band. I'll check both your files out > so curious! I'm liking that forum for *that* reason sooo much. I enjoy all of your inputs.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 05:21 AM
Just to show I'm fair, Maria does indeed have musical talent.

FauxElitist
03-17-2006, 05:26 AM
Which is probably why you're such a skilled pianist, right Maria?

JoY
03-17-2006, 05:27 AM
Maria, he tried to be fair. & nice. & he's smart enough to know there's more to you than the side you show on here. & maybe you do have a typical writing style, but that also has it's charm. I think you realise that quite well.

bah, I just hate to see people making a problem out of nothing. not just you, just so you know.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 05:29 AM
no I'm a stupid insane retarded bitch-whore who does nothing all day long. & is lost in her idiotic victorian world. etc etc

I don't believe I've ever called you stupid, retarded, or bitch-whore. I just think you're crazy.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 05:34 AM
yes Bella, but you see, all they do is say I'm a stupid bitch & a whore.

Pay more attention.

I don't believe I've ever called you stupid, retarded, or bitch-whore. I just think you're crazy.

And for the record, you are always way more hostile to me than I am to you. Re-read my posts in this thread if you don't believe me. It's there for all to see.

JoY
03-17-2006, 05:45 AM
yes Bella, but you see, all they do is say I'm a stupid bitch & a whore. that can't be exactly pleasant, even if I don't really care what they think because I "know" I'm not, well sometimes they're getting heavy.

edit: & insane, which they like to couple with "crazy" for literary purposes no doubt.
crazy is not the same as insane. I often call myself & others crazy & I mean it in the most positive way possible. which IS pretty damn positive, because always being moderate, average & normal can't be healthy.

you ARE a bit crazy like that. & then it can go to a point that it's not always that funny & positive, but STILL, you're crazy in the positive sense of the word most of the times. & I appreciate that.

JoY
03-17-2006, 06:03 AM
the fact that I prank a lot on offspring bbs & sometimes sound like ET hehe yeah I totally know, even though I usually pretend I don't...

I don't call you crazy I call you vivacious I'm always picturing you laughing & bouncing or suddenly getting all intent on whatever you're doing or yelling your head off...

you know, not the calm & poised & pondering person... it's much prettier your way...

you told me this in a PM & I don't know if I even told you how much I love that description of me. <33 it's not just one of the sweetest things I've ever heard, it's the most lovely way to describe all my 'shortcomings'. I'm glad my silliness works in my advance from your viewpoint.

I always picture you as being completely gracious with an edgy side. but even when you're being edgy, you do it with style & flair. I think that's what you're aiming for too & that's an ambitious, tasteful attitude. plus, you're very passionate & rather stubborn. I can be too, which sometimes makes us a lot alike. (well, not that we could actually BE alike, but I think at some points, when it comes to some things, we relate to each other real well)

killer_queen
03-17-2006, 06:33 AM
I agree with most of the things Bella said about Maria. I don't know her too well but her posts are interesting to read (although they are too complicated for meto understand with my sucky English), she's absolutely not annoying when the_offsprings-monkey or whoever else is not using her account, she appreciates good music and she's talented. At least we can always talk about piano and she's usually kind.

People who never had a conversation with her, never insulted by her and try to insult her are pathetic idiots.

Edit: And I'm wondering what did Sinister do. I need to laugh.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Edit: And I'm wondering what did Sinister do. I need to laugh.

I think she made this thread just to generally insult him. I doubt it was anything specific. But yeah, Maria is so kind...

killer_queen
03-17-2006, 06:44 AM
I don't see any reason for being nice to Sinister. All he does is agreeing with people's opinions. No sorry, insults. He has been on these boards for months and never said something that someone paid attention. I'm sure he has agreed on something said about Maria for a couple of times. So making a thread for putting him down doesn't sound rude, I think.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 06:49 AM
He has been on these boards for months and never said something that someone paid attention.

Apparently Maria pays attention.

I just don't see the point of picking on Sinister. Attacking someone like him feels like bullying.

killer_queen
03-17-2006, 06:52 AM
Bullying rules. In real life of course. There's no point of bullying if you can't grab your victim's shoulder and shake him until he falls on the floor.

platinumpt
03-17-2006, 06:59 AM
It has something to do with a sinister's reply on other thread, I've read it a few hours ago but I can't find it anymore. sorry.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 07:01 AM
Gulsah, I don't get you sometimes. You seem to value both kindness and cruelty. You can be very bitchy or very nice. Do you just treat people with either one extreme or the other, based on how you judge them?

killer_queen
03-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Gulsah, I don't get you sometimes. You seem to value both kindness and cruelty. You can be very bitchy or very nice. Do you just treat people with either one extreme or the other, based on how you judge them?
Firstly, I never judge people.

You might be right about your point, I can be both of them. Don't know why though but I know lots of people hate me because of that characteristic of mine.

I guess I'll post it in the piano thread when I'm thru with the uploading. If anyone wishes me to record a specific piece, I'm yours.
Turkish March please. You said you were gonna record it a while ago and I'm waiting for it impatiently.

JoY
03-17-2006, 07:11 AM
thank you loads. =) I'll check it out once it's posted.

killer_queen
03-17-2006, 07:39 AM
Yeah, but I was talking about Mozart's. Beethoven's Turkish March completely suck. I guess he hated Turks.

Anyway, I know it's a difficult piece and I'm having trouble about the second part of it. I just can't use my right fingers so there are long silences in that part. I really need to see you playing it.

Duskygrin
03-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Rondo alla Turca (beginning) (http://www.savefile.com/files/3610287)

Rondo alla Turca (ending) (http://www.savefile.com/files/5252795)

here goes as requested. lemme know what you think of it & if you want some help just ask away.

kissy

Sinister
03-17-2006, 10:37 AM
I just noticed this thread, and I don't know what the fuck I should think of it.

killer_queen
03-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Rondo alla Turca (beginning) (http://www.savefile.com/files/3610287)

Rondo alla Turca (ending) (http://www.savefile.com/files/5252795)

here goes as requested. lemme know what you think of it & if you want some help just ask away.

kissy
Thanks a lot again. =)

the_GoDdEsS
03-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Le ribbet.

T-6005
03-17-2006, 01:00 PM
I beg your pardon?
Frog reference.

Sin Studly
03-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Gimme the Slavonic March, to stand against the Turks with.

Paint_It_Black
03-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Firstly, I never judge people.

Perhaps you read too much into the word "judge". I simply meant judge, like to form an opinion of someone. Everyone does that. We judge people in countless different ways. It's how we decide who we like.

Jebus
03-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Bullying rules. In real life of course. There's no point of bullying if you can't grab your victim's shoulder and shake him until he falls on the floor.
This vicious side of Gulsah makes me hot.

neocon58
03-17-2006, 04:50 PM
no, thank you. I'm very happy with my brain, it serves me right when I need it & up to now it has never ever failed me.

No, it's failed us.

Sin Studly
03-17-2006, 05:55 PM
That would be insulting if anybody but you cared about the French language.

Duskygrin
03-17-2006, 05:59 PM
I don't care if you don't care about French, you're gonna die an ignorant aussie oaf anyway.

killer_queen
03-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Perhaps you read too much into the word "judge". I simply meant judge, like to form an opinion of someone. Everyone does that. We judge people in countless different ways. It's how we decide who we like.
Oh, sorry. So, I have to say it depends on my mood.