PDA

View Full Version : Offspring In Birmingham?

Dave
10-23-2004, 03:16 AM
Does anyone know if the offspring are gonna come to Birmingham in the UK anytime soon? We have both the NEC and NIA, and I really wanna see them!!

It'll hopefully be on their next tour if Im lucky.

Also, how has no-one registered the name 'dave' yet? Im well lucky!

Ultimate
10-23-2004, 03:21 AM
Well seeing as they've already done the UK Splinter tour, me thinks not. However if i remember rightly, Im sure Greg was on a radio show in Australia and he talked about a new album when they stop touring. Although given how long Splinter took, I think we might be waiting a while for them to come back to the UK. Good job i saw them in Manchester.- best gig EVER!! :D

RonWelty
10-23-2004, 03:42 AM
they will do another european tour next year ..don īt worry ..but birmingham i think itīs hard . X

Dave
10-23-2004, 08:43 AM
they will do another european tour next year ..don īt worry ..but birmingham i think itīs hard . X
Darn, that means ill have to travel for more than 30 mins :p

I'd of thought Birmingham would have been quite good, cos its almost like Englands second city and just down the road from me.

RonWelty
10-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Darn, that means ill have to travel for more than 30 mins :p

I'd of thought Birmingham would have been quite good, cos its almost like Englands second city and just down the road from me.

....isn īt manchester or Liverpool ? or leeds ?

Dave
10-23-2004, 08:49 AM
I dunno.

B-ham's being billed as the second city these days.

It does have a great place for gigs - for example, Velvet Revolver are doin a gig at the NIA in Birmingham in January of 2005!

RonWelty
10-23-2004, 08:50 AM
strange :=P

united will win tomorrow :D

Dave
10-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Much as I dislike both teams, Arsernal should win, because its cool to see how many games they can go unbeaten.

Plus I dislike Man U more.

Go LCFC. Eh whoo.

dirty_magic
10-27-2004, 10:58 AM
best team won! :D