PDA

View Full Version : Angels & Airwaves Stuff

Bryan_AVA
03-18-2006, 06:55 AM
Just to give you guys a little taste of Angels & Airwaves, (another band that Atom's in) I have uploaded a rar file with their 2 leaked songs:

http://rapidshare.de/files/15803666...rwaves.rar.html

Enjoy!

offspring kid
03-18-2006, 07:00 AM
dude The same exact thread just got Blocked, what the hell are you trying to show, I dont think people here care about AVA ?

Bryan_AVA
03-18-2006, 09:03 AM
it was blocked cuz it was in the wrong place and if people REALLY DO like Atom they would care about AVA

Jakebert
03-18-2006, 10:49 AM
dude The same exact thread just got Blocked, what the hell are you trying to show, I dont think people here care about AVA ?

I'm sure some people are curious about what new butt-log that Tom is trying to call music now.

Revolver-2005?
03-18-2006, 11:06 AM
They suck, stop posting shit about them. It doesn't matter if he's in the band, it doesn't make them any better.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
03-18-2006, 02:05 PM
and if people REALLY DO like Atom they would care about AVA

That's shit logic. I don't have to fucking like AVA just because the drummer of the band I like is also the drummer of a different band who so far I don't like.

Let me provide a hypothetical example: I like AFI. Jade Puget is the guitarist of AFI. Let's say Jade Puget joined Hawthorne Heights. I don't like Hawthorne Heights. Based on your logic, if a member of a band I do like joins a band I don't like, I'm automatically supposed to like the band I don't like. Fuck that, If Jade did join HH, I still wouldn't like them. I'd still think they suck. But that doesn't mean I hate Jade or anything, because I still like AFI.

To summarize, I don't HAVE to like AVA just because Atom is the drummer. I can still like Atom just fine as The Offspring drummer.

Get your head out of your ass, kid.

offspring kid
03-18-2006, 02:09 PM
That's shit logic. I don't have to fucking like AVA just because the drummer of the band I like is also the drummer of a different band who so far I don't like.

Let me provide a hypothetical example: I like AFI. Jade Puget is the guitarist of AFI. Let's say Jade Puget joined Hawthorne Heights. I don't like Hawthorne Heights. Based on your logic, if a member of a band I do like joins a band I don't like, I'm automatically supposed to like the band I don't like. Fuck that, If Jade did join HH, I still wouldn't like them. I'd still think they suck. But that doesn't mean I hate Jade or anything, because I still like AFI.

To summarize, I don't HAVE to like AVA just because Atom is the drummer. I can still like Atom just fine as The Offspring drummer.

Get your head out of your ass, kid.

Totaly true!!

bouncingcoles
03-18-2006, 03:51 PM
it just sounds like it would be blink182s next album. its nothing really special

alistair13
03-18-2006, 04:03 PM
tom delonge needs to grow a pair. nobody wants to listen to that whiny shit anymore.

neocon58
03-18-2006, 04:52 PM
The Adventure is the best thing Tom has put out for a while.

"Good Day" is fucking shit, I mean really fucking shit. I got all :D when I heard the adventure, then I heard Good Day, and went :mad: and lost all respect for him, trying to release such a fucking shit song.

I'm gonna get the album, I'm looking foward to Plus 44 more though.

Tijs
03-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah, read what he wrote again:

if people REALLY DO like Atom they would care about AVA

"they would care about AVA"

There's a difference between 'care' and 'like'. I agree, that if you like an artist, you'd care about his side-projects as well as his main project. Doesn't necessarly mean you have to like it.

T-6005
03-18-2006, 05:35 PM

There's a difference between 'care' and 'like'. I agree, that if you like an artist, you'd care about his side-projects as well as his main project. Doesn't necessarly mean you have to like it.
That's a good point - and it would be a great one if people put that much thought into posts like this. As is, I'm sorry Tijs, but I think you're reading too far into what the words could have meant as opposed to the way they came across.

Although I have to admit I completely missed that... so I'm probably just pissy that you had to point it out to me.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
03-18-2006, 09:40 PM

Good point. Honestly, though, I don't think that's what that guy meant. Still a good point.

And I guess people would care about AVA in the fact that they wanna know how involved Atom would be in it, and how it could affect his role in The Offspring. (Even though he's stated that he isn't quitting The Offspring, but things could change, ya never know.) So yeah, in that sense, I guess you could say I care. Props. :)

Lithuanian Offspring
03-19-2006, 02:49 AM
I've heard those two songs already, and I honestly was dissappointed. It kind sucks. I'll wait for the rest of the album to come out. So far they aren't that great.

Bryan_AVA
03-20-2006, 04:39 AM
Good point. Honestly, though, I don't think that's what that guy meant. Still a good point.

And I guess people would care about AVA in the fact that they wanna know how involved Atom would be in it, and how it could affect his role in The Offspring. (Even though he's stated that he isn't quitting The Offspring, but things could change, ya never know.) So yeah, in that sense, I guess you could say I care. Props. :)

That IS what i meant and good day is only a demo so don't loose faith in them, the adventure is only a rough idea, not the actual song

neocon58
03-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Theres a few radio rips floating around of several new songs. Tom was there, they played snippets from certain songs and talked a lot.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
03-20-2006, 10:17 PM
That IS what i meant and good day is only a demo so don't loose faith in them, the adventure is only a rough idea, not the actual song

Oh ok. Sorry about that. You should probably elaborate more, though.

Bryan_AVA
03-21-2006, 12:19 PM
riiiiiight

Jakebert
03-21-2006, 12:57 PM
The Adventure shows a decent amount of potential for the band in a "if it's the worst song on the album, it should still be pretty good" way, but I don't want to give Tom that much credit.

jacknife737
03-21-2006, 01:57 PM
The Adventure beat out anything off the last blink album, except for All of This and Stockholm Syndrom.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
03-21-2006, 10:21 PM
riiiiiight

What? You should. The context you typed your original statement was vague and it made you sound like a douchey kid. Don't do that next time. I apologized for misunderstanding what you meant, but seriously, think before you type.

original_prankster
03-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Angels And Airwaves is suprisingly boring. Maybe I just don't like them because it wasn't what I was expecting. Either that, or I just don't like them because they sound like a pretentious British indie rock band.

Obie2trice
03-22-2006, 08:30 AM
I heard the release date of the album is May 23th

Kitten
03-22-2006, 01:46 PM

Even at demo stage some people can assess whether or not they are actually going to like the end result. If people are annoyed by his voice, they are still going to be annoyed by his voice on the polished version.

yay
03-22-2006, 10:45 PM
I think some of you are being a bit harsh. Sure Tom isn't a great guitarist, but hes nowhere near as bad as you guys are making out. Blink 182 had some really good songs. Thats my opinion anyway.

Jakebert
03-23-2006, 07:28 PM
I think some of you are being a bit harsh. Sure Tom isn't a great guitarist, but hes nowhere near as bad as you guys are making out. Blink 182 had some really good songs. Thats my opinion anyway.

Tom is a hack musician with a horrible voice, and his first band was just a joke that wrote crappy frat-boy punk, and now suddenely he's trying to pretend he's a legitimate musician.

jacknife737
03-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Tom is a hack musician with a horrible voice, and his first band was just a joke that wrote crappy frat-boy punk, and now suddenely he's trying to pretend he's a legitimate musician.

I respectfully disagree.

AVA
03-24-2006, 08:24 AM

He's not the best singing in the world, but to call him a hack musician is just stupid. He's sold millions and millions of records with Blink-182, not hardly a hack musician, is he?

Yeah, because writing music is so easy, that's why you're here and Tom DeLonge is making millions from his music because all his music is hack. At the moment, I can't stand Tom DeLonge. His ego has gone bigger since he's left Blink-182 for Angels and Airwaves, but I wouldn't go around calling Tom DeLonge hack as a musician, because that's simply not true.

That_Guy91
03-24-2006, 12:05 PM
He's not the best singing in the world, but to call him a hack musician is just stupid. He's sold millions and millions of records with Blink-182, not hardly a hack musician, is he?
Album sales have absoloutely nothing to do with talent.

Yeah, because writing music is so easy, that's why you're here and Tom DeLonge is making millions from his music because all his music is hack. At the moment, I can't stand Tom DeLonge. His ego has gone bigger since he's left Blink-182 for Angels and Airwaves, but I wouldn't go around calling Tom DeLonge hack as a musician, because that's simply not true.
Yes it is. The majority of Blink stuff i've heard have been complete garbage. I've heard a couple of songs that I liked, but that could just be luck (or Mark/Travis/Scott). I'm not even going to try to listen to AvA. Overall, he really, really sucks.

AVA
03-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Album sales have absoloutely nothing to do with talent.

Yes it is. The majority of Blink stuff i've heard have been complete garbage. I've heard a couple of songs that I liked, but that could just be luck (or Mark/Travis/Scott). I'm not even going to try to listen to AvA. Overall, he really, really sucks.

It's easy? Ha, don't make me laugh. If it's so easy, why aren't you out in the real world making the big bucks? In your opinion most Blink-182 songs are complete garbage, and that's fine. But to say Tom DeLonge has no talent, is just being naive, even if you hate the guy. Ok.....he's not a good singer, he's an average on guitar, but talent isn't just based on playing an instrument or your singing, it's based on your ability to make good music....and by Tom selling millions of records with Blink-182, must mean a lot people think he can make good music, meaning he must have some talent.

Luck? Ha......you have no clue what you're talking about. So....you're saying, the last 3 albums by Blink-182 have been done by luck (which the 3 albums have sold millions records)? That's impossible.....maybe 1 album can be a done by luck, but not 3.

Jakebert
03-24-2006, 01:10 PM

Yes, and Rick D's sold millions of copies of "Disco Duck", but by no means is he a legitimate musician. Album sales have nothing to do with the quality of music. Good music isn't just anything that's catchy and people like, music is good because it's original, creative, and things like that. Blink's music is none of those qualities. Blink was formulaic, unoriginal, and basically just dull. Same with Boxcar Racer, and I'm sure that AVA will be too.

And on the other side of the token, bands like the Pixies, Husker Du, Television, Operation Ivy, and Bad Brains never really sold a great amount of records while they were still together, but they were still a million times better than anything that outsold them.

The only Blink song that I've heard that don't suck are "Dammit" and "Adam's Song", and I believe both of those were written by Mark. (And yes, I've heard a lot of Blink as when I knew nothing about music and listened to anything that was "cool" they were my favorite band). Tom can't write a song worth shit, and all of his lyrics are cliched. I mean come on, "Here we are, life's waiting to begin"? Jesus, if you're gonna try to write meaningful lyrics, at least try a little harder.

That_Guy91
03-24-2006, 01:40 PM
It's easy? Ha, don't make me laugh. If it's so easy, why aren't you out in the real world making the big bucks? In your opinion most Blink-182 songs are complete garbage, and that's fine. But to say Tom DeLonge has no talent, is just being naive, even if you hate the guy. Ok.....he's not a good singer, he's an average on guitar, but talent isn't just based on playing an instrument or your singing, it's based on your ability to make to make good music....and by Tom selling millions of records with Blink-182, must mean a lot people think he can make good music, meaning he must have some talent.

Luck? Ha......you have no clue what you're talking about. So....you're saying, the last 3 albums by Blink-182 have been done by luck (which the 3 albums have sold millions records)? That's impossible.....maybe 1 album can be a done by luck, but not 3.
I never said it was easy to write music, although it's easy to write better music than Tom Delonge. And i'm not "out in the real world" because i'm only 14. Also saying he's "average" on guitar is overrating him. I admit to pretty much sucking at guitar and I can play about as good as him.

And the last 3 Blink albums sucked. Especially Enema of the State.

AVA
03-24-2006, 03:05 PM
I never said it was easy to write music, although it's easy to write better music than Tom Delonge. And i'm not "out in the real world" because i'm only 14. Also saying he's "average" on guitar is overrating him. I admit to pretty much sucking at guitar and I can play about as good as him.

Then....why don't you write us a song and upload it on this site when you're done? Let us judge if you can write better stuff than Tom DeLonge.

I can't stand Tom at the moment. His ego is so big since leaving Blink-182....most of the stuff he's saying about Angels and Airwaves won't happen. I know Tom DeLonge is not a good singer, I know he's not the best guitarist in the world, far from it, but I know he has some talent.

Yes, in your opinion them albums sucked, doesn't make it a fact. You need to remember that.

That_Guy91
03-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Then....why don't you write us a song and upload it on this site when you're done? Let us judge if you can write better stuff than Tom DeLonge.
I seriously would, but I have no way to upload it, since I don't have and can't really afford any recording eqipment.

And reply to Jakebert, he makes better points than me.

jacknife737
03-24-2006, 03:49 PM

Thats kind of pretentious. Tom Delong is a talented musician, his ego his the size of the western hemisphere, but lots of people enjoy and relate to his music.

That_Guy91
03-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Thats kind of pretentious. Tom Delong is a talented musician, his ego his the size of the western hemisphere, but lots of people enjoy and relate to his music.
Lots of people also relate to Britney Spears, that dosen't make her good.

AVA
03-24-2006, 04:01 PM
I seriously would, but I have no way to upload it, since I don't have and can't really afford any recording eqipment.

And reply to Jakebert, he makes better points than me.

www.yousendit.com is a place you can upload your song, follow the rules from then on. It's now hard. All you need is an acoustic guitar, and record an acoustic song from a microphone, and then record it to your computer. A secondhand decent microphone wouldn't cost you that much at all.

There should be no excuses.

That_Guy91
03-24-2006, 04:04 PM
www.yousendit.com is a place you can upload your song, follow the rules from then on. It's now hard. All you need is an acoustic guitar, and record an acoustic song from a microphone. A secondhand decent microphone wouldn't cost you that much at all.

There should be no excuses.
There are many "excuses". For one thing, i'm not allowed out of my house for a while. Long story. Second, I have literally no money. And lastly, you can't compare an acoustic song with a Blink song, because Blink songs generally aren't acoustic.

Either way, you don't have to write a song to know when another song is good or bad.

And you're still ignoring Jakebert. Why is that?

AVA
03-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Yes, and Rick D's sold millions of copies of "Disco Duck", but by no means is he a legitimate musician. Album sales have nothing to do with the quality of music. Good music isn't just anything that's catchy and people like, music is good because it's original, creative, and things like that. Blink's music is none of those qualities. Blink was formulaic, unoriginal, and basically just dull. Same with Boxcar Racer, and I'm sure that AVA will be too.

And on the other side of the token, bands like the Pixies, Husker Du, Television, Operation Ivy, and Bad Brains never really sold a great amount of records while they were still together, but they were still a million times better than anything that outsold them.

The only Blink song that I've heard that don't suck are "Dammit" and "Adam's Song", and I believe both of those were written by Mark. (And yes, I've heard a lot of Blink as when I knew nothing about music and listened to anything that was "cool" they were my favorite band). Tom can't write a song worth shit, and all of his lyrics are cliched. I mean come on, "Here we are, life's waiting to begin"? Jesus, if you're gonna try to write meaningful lyrics, at least try a little harder.

This is based on your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true.

Tom can't write worth shit? Then.....as I said to That_Guy91, why don't you prove it and write us a song and upload to this site? We can then judge if you can write better stuff than Tom DeLonge.

Way to prove Tom can't write lyrics by one sentence, from one song.....and actually, it's "and here we go, life's waiting to begin."
I admit Mark's always been the best at writing the lyrics from Blink-182. I also admit, Tom's wrote way better lyrics in Blink-182 than what I've heard from Angels and Airwaves (besides A Little's Enough and The Gift)....so I'll give you that.

jacknife737
03-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Lots of people also relate to Britney Spears, that dosen't make her good.

Fine, think what you like about Tom,your still wrong.

That_Guy91
03-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Fine, think what you like about Tom,your still wrong.
Way to prove it, too.

*thumbs up*

jacknife737
03-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Way to prove it, too.

*thumbs up*

I believe it was Oscar Wild who said "sarcasim is the lowest form of wit".

Jakebert
03-24-2006, 07:13 PM
This is based on your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true.

Tom can't write worth shit? Then.....as I said to That_Guy91, why don't you prove it and write us a song and upload to this site? We can then judge if you can write better stuff than Tom DeLonge.

Way to prove Tom can't write lyrics by one sentence, from one song.....and actually, it's "and here we go, life's waiting to begin."
I admit Mark's always been the best at writing the lyrics from Blink-182. I also admit, Tom's wrote way better lyrics in Blink-182 than what I've heard from Angels and Airwaves (besides A Little's Enough and The Gift)....so I'll give you that.

I don't write songs, but I'm sure if I did, I could do something better than the shit Tom pulls out of his ass.

And I'm not just judging by one line, I'm using one example which is very recent. If you want me to go list a bunch of Tom's lyrics and tell you why they suck, I could. Look at "First Date". All of the lyrics in general are just stupid, but the cliched "Let's make this last forever, and ever" chorus is just a fun little topper on the feces pudding pack that is Blink 182.

And it's not that the lyrics just suck, it's the music too. Mark's lyrics suck too, but some of his songs musically are decent enough and the vocals arn't horrible like they are with Tom.

I mean yeah, punk rock isn't supposed to be mature. The Dead Boys "Sonic Reducer", for example is very immaturely written, but it just doesn't sound as dumb as "She makes me feel like it's raining outside".

That_Guy91
03-25-2006, 04:38 AM
I believe it was Oscar Wild who said "sarcasim is the lowest form of wit".
Oh, jacknife, that hurts.

AVA
03-25-2006, 07:55 AM
I don't write songs, but I'm sure if I did, I could do something better than the shit Tom pulls out of his ass.

And I'm not just judging by one line, I'm using one example which is very recent. If you want me to go list a bunch of Tom's lyrics and tell you why they suck, I could. Look at "First Date". All of the lyrics in general are just stupid, but the cliched "Let's make this last forever, and ever" chorus is just a fun little topper on the feces pudding pack that is Blink 182.

And it's not that the lyrics just suck, it's the music too. Mark's lyrics suck too, but some of his songs musically are decent enough and the vocals arn't horrible like they are with Tom.

I mean yeah, punk rock isn't supposed to be mature. The Dead Boys "Sonic Reducer", for example is very immaturely written, but it just doesn't sound as dumb as "She makes me feel like it's raining outside".

Then if you don't write music, don't judge Tom DeLonge, unless you write something yourself. Then.....write us a song...and prove it? It doesn't matter if you don't write music or not, you've stated you can write better stuff than Tom DeLonge. Prove it then!

Again, the lyrics and music suck based on your opinion, still doesn't mean it's true.

Jakebert
03-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Then if you don't write music, don't judge Tom DeLonge, unless you write something yourself. Then.....write us a song...and prove it? It doesn't matter if you don't write music or not, you've stated you can write better stuff than Tom DeLonge. Prove it then!

Again, the lyrics and music suck based on your opinion, still doesn't mean it's true.

THat's a stupid arguement. That's like saying that you can't criticize the president because you don't run a country yourself. I'm a music fan, and as a music fan, I'm allowed to criticize a musician's work if I don't like it. You think that everyone who writes reviews for Rolling Stone is a musician? No, most of them probably arn't.

But see, I do know music, as all it takes is ears. I've been trained in a lot of different styles of music from playing the saxophone for nearly 8 years. But even without that, I'd still be able to tell that Tom is a horrible musician who can't write a song that's better then "eh, it's ok as background music, maybe"

And no, it's not just my opinion that the lyrics suck. Most people who know anything about music would say his lyrics suck ass.

AVA
03-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Even though it's not a stupid argument, because you don't work for Rollingstones, or any other music magazine. So it doesn't make you an expert, does it? Yes, you have ears, and you can hear it.....but you're not in a band, or in the music business, are you? So....until you are, you still can't criticize any musician, because you don't realise how hard they work. Because you know how to play an instrument, doesn't mean you know music, it just means you know how to play an instrument really well. Writing an whole album isn't easy, I can assure you of that. Maybe you should try and write an whole album before criticizing any musician.

It's how the lyrics and music affect a person, doesn't mean the song has to be good or not, it's how a person will take to a song, regardless if the lyrics are terrible or not.

We're obviously not going to agree, so I'm ending this discussion.

Jakebert
03-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Even though it's not a stupid argument, because you don't work for Rollingstones, or any other music magazine. So it doesn't make you an expert, does it? Yes, you have ears, and you can hear it.....but you're not in a band, or in the music business, are you? So....until you are, you still can't criticize any musician, because you don't realise how hard they work. Because you know how to play an instrument, doesn't mean you know music, it just means you know how to play an instrument really well. Writing an whole album isn't easy, I can assure you of that. Maybe you should try and write an whole album before criticizing any musician.

It's how the lyrics and music affect a person, doesn't mean the song has to be good or not, it's how a person will take to a song, regardless if the lyrics are terrible or not.

We're obviously not going to agree, so I'm ending this discussion.

Again, it's an incredibly stupid argument. Again, lots of people arn't experts on politics, so they should just not be allowed to talk about it? That is your logic, right? I've never ran for president, so I guess I can't criticize a politician's tactics and call them unfair, huh?

I know how hard a musician works, but that still doesn't mean they're any good as musicians. A lot of athletes work incredibly hard, but they still suck ass at whatever sport they play.

And yeah, playing an instrument does mean you know about music. You have to know about music, how it works and things like that in order to play an instrument. You can't just play an instrument well and have no idea how it works. And even without that training, there are people, ordinary people who don't play any kind of music, who still know a lot about it. Sometimes a lot more about it than people reviewing it or making it for a living. This isn't surgery where you have to have special training to know about it. Yes, my training in music does give me a leg up on some others, but I still know people who have no real training in music who have better taste and a better ear than I do.

And I'm not saying people can't like Tom's music or that people don't, but on an objective level, his lyrics and music suck and are full of cliches, tired formulas, and it's just dumb.

Seriously though, your logic is the dumbest logic I've ever seen in my life.

bd007h
04-11-2006, 08:16 PM
The whole album leaked. I just downloaded it. haven't listened to it yet though.

AVA
04-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Is it possible for me to change my nickname?

I don't want to be apart of that shit band. Tom DeLonge as hyped this band up so much, and from the album I've heard, it's nothing special at all. There's about 3 good songs on there, 5 ok one's and 2 that really do suck, and the album will probably only get more annoying with each time I listen to it.

I want to apologize to the guys from this forum who had a go at Tom DeLonge, because you're right. You have every right to have a go at him. I don't want any part of Angels and Airwaves at all. Tom DeLonge is one big-headed bastard, who's lost my respect, big time. He dumped Blink-182 for this. That's the biggest mistake he's ever going to make in his life. No doubt this album will sell well, because you'll get his stupid fans buying it.....and loving it, but from another person's eye, it's average, at best (and that's saying it nicely).

If I was Mark, I wouldn't talk to Tom again in my life. With Tom it's all about the money. He's lost his passion, which shows when he's on stage, with his lame singing, and his lame guitar playing.

Fuck Angels and Airwaves!!! You'll always be in Blink-182's shadow.

I'll apologize again. You guys were right to have to have a go at Tom. He sucks.

bd007h
04-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I think it's pretty decent, but probably not up to the hype.

DeAtHsTaR
04-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Tom Delonge is a weener.

bd007h
04-11-2006, 11:19 PM
He sings like he doesn't have one

DeAtHsTaR
04-11-2006, 11:21 PM
He sings like he doesn't have one
Snazzy post.

neocon58
04-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Well, the whole album has been leaked. Some will love it, some will hate it.

Obie2trice
04-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah it leaked early, release date is may 23th

jacknife737
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
It hurts is the best song, or valkyrie missile. Great album!

The meaning of life
04-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Too many slow song for me i guess

Jakebert
04-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Is it possible for me to change my nickname?

I don't want to be apart of that shit band. Tom DeLonge as hyped this band up so much, and from the album I've heard, it's nothing special at all. There's about 3 good songs on there, 5 ok one's and 2 that really do suck, and the album will probably only get more annoying with each time I listen to it.

I want to apologize to the guys from this forum who had a go at Tom DeLonge, because you're right. You have every right to have a go at him. I don't want any part of Angels and Airwaves at all. Tom DeLonge is one big-headed bastard, who's lost my respect, big time. He dumped Blink-182 for this. That's the biggest mistake he's ever going to make in his life. No doubt this album will sell well, because you'll get his stupid fans buying it.....and loving it, but from another person's eye, it's average, at best (and that's saying it nicely).

If I was Mark, I wouldn't talk to Tom again in my life. With Tom it's all about the money. He's lost his passion, which shows when he's on stage, with his lame singing, and his lame guitar playing.

Fuck Angels and Airwaves!!! You'll always be in Blink-182's shadow.

I'll apologize again. You guys were right to have to have a go at Tom. He sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. In your face, asshole.

AVA
04-12-2006, 01:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. In your face, asshole.

Yeah, I deserved that. At least I apologized. :D

H1T_That
04-12-2006, 03:00 PM
im pleasently surprised by angels and airwaves.

The Adventure is a great song.

That_Guy91
04-12-2006, 06:47 PM
23th
Why aren't more people noticing this?

jacknife737
04-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Why aren't more people noticing this?

no one cares.

T-6005
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
no one cares.
Some of us like to write correctly.

It's how those of us who are intelligent prefer to communicate with each other.

That_Guy91
04-12-2006, 07:53 PM
I just thought it was funny.

twentythirth.

jacknife737
04-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Some of us like to write correctly.

Was the original post that incomprehensible?

It's how those of us who are intelligent prefer to communicate with each other.

Could a person be any more conceited? Give me a fucking break.

Yes its important to spell correctly, however if a person makes a minor mistake, there is no need to draw attention.

T-6005
04-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Was the original post that incomprehensible?
No, it was not. However, it was incorrect.

Could a person be any more conceited? Give me a fucking break.

Yes its important to spell correctly, however if a person makes a minor mistake, there is no need to draw attention.
Firstly, yes, a person can be more conceited. Secondly, I see no reason to give you a break. It's true, I was mostly giving you a hard time for no reason - and yes, that is rather childish - but your response has greatly amused me. Way to be easily baited.

EDIT - Finally heard something by AVA. It sounds like shitty Blink 182 trying to be pretentious.

jacknife737
04-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Firstly, yes, a person can be more conceited. Secondly, I see no reason to give you a break. It's true, I was mostly giving you a hard time for no reason - and yes, that is rather childish - but your response has greatly amused me. Way to be easily baited.

whatever (10...)

noodler
04-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Personally there was at least 4 or 5 songs from each blink album i cud enjoy.

Dammit, Emo, Adamsong, ALways, All of this etc

I didnt like the new AVA song so far. It seems a little eerie.

But theyd done enuf albums. Was time for them to break up.

Jakebert
04-14-2006, 12:05 PM
This is off topic, but Bryan, I have a question:

How come when I criticised Tom, I was told that I wasn't allowed because of how hard a musician has to work, yet you can criticise him at the drop of a hat? Hypocrite.

Obie2trice
04-16-2006, 07:52 AM
I just thought it was funny.

twentythirth.

Wow that was really really funny

notoriousdoc
04-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Why are they called AVA? where the fuck does the "V" come from?