PDA

View Full Version : Nick Cave's movie

Sin Studly
03-18-2006, 05:40 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421238/

I strongly reccomend this movie. It has a 16-year old retarded boy being whipped to death in it.

T-6005
03-18-2006, 05:42 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421238/

I strongly reccomend this movie. It has a 16-year old retarded boy being whipped to death in it.
And apparently some other things as well.

Sin Studly
03-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Yeah, but I zoned out during the rest of it. Except the part when the niggers head exploded, that was awesome. And when some bounty hunter calls an Irishman a "nigger turned inside-out".

Endymion
03-18-2006, 06:36 PM
sounds awesome, i'll pick it up.

Paint_It_Black
03-19-2006, 02:02 AM
Hmm. I'll check it out if I happen to see it.

Justin, what's that movie with Eric Bana that you've mentioned a lot? I actually went to a video store with the idea of possibly renting it and completely forgot the title.

Sin Studly
03-19-2006, 04:53 AM
It's called Chopper.

Paint_It_Black
03-19-2006, 04:55 AM
Motherfuckers. I thought that was it, but the bastards said they'd never heard of it and I probably had the name wrong.

Sin Studly
03-19-2006, 05:00 AM
You're in America. Of course they've never heard of it. It might as well have come from Jupiter.

Paint_It_Black
03-19-2006, 05:01 AM
Jewpiter .

JoY
03-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Jewpiter .
total lolz.

(it's too lame to say that made me crack up, but it was at least worth a mention)

Paint_It_Black
03-19-2006, 05:35 AM
total lolz.

(it's too lame to say that made me crack up, but it was at least worth a mention)

I stole it from Jesse.

Sin Studly
03-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Seriously though, watch the movie. I'm not sure yet, it still has to pass the test of rewatching a dozen times, but I think it's the best cowboy movie ever made (if the Aussie frontier counts as "cowboy"). Yes, better than Tombstone. Yes, better than The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Yes, better than Once Apon a Time in the West.

Why? Here's why. Here's a list of everything I look for in a great movie. Things this film has are in green, things it doesn't have are in red. This is how I shall judge all movies in the future.

Murder
Rape
Rampant alcoholism
Heroin abuse
Genocide of Jews
Genocide of Niggers
David Bowie
David Bowie playing Pontius Pilate
A nigger getting shot in the head and his head exploding
Niggers in chains
Psychotic Irishmen
Psychotic Irishmen who sing
Psychotic Irishmen with lanky blonde hair, crooked teeth, cross-eyes, manic dispositions, who sing
Val Kilmer
Somebody getting their head stomped on until it splits open
People leaning corpses up against walls and tying them in position to take pictures and stare
Amon Göth
A drunk man punching a camel in the head
The Serbian Mafia
Drunk people accidently shooting themselves
Multiple decapitations
Use of the term "Ig'nant fuck" and/or "Ig'nant wretch"
Gary Oldman
The Irish being referred to as "niggers"
A death rattle
Somebody pistol-whipping a retarded sixteen-year-old so hard part of his scalp smears off his skull
Somebody shooting a retarded sixteen-year-old
Somebody whipping a retarded sixteen-year-old to death

Not a bad showing, I'm sure you'll agree.

the_GoDdEsS
03-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Muahaha, found it.

Little_Miss_1565
03-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Good god...is it possible that The Proposition is even more intense than Ghosts of the Civil Dead?

HOOK A GIRL UP.

Nick Cave is the fucking shit.

BTW--Nick Cave did the soundtrack as well as the screenplay. THIS IS HOW MUCH HE RULES.

Sin Studly
03-19-2006, 05:12 PM
There is a happy land,
Far far away,

Endymion
05-21-2006, 10:47 PM
anyone wanna take a guess as to what film i saw tonight?

and found fucking amazing?

and laughed out loud when the like "nigger turned inside-out" was said?

calichix
05-21-2006, 10:53 PM
I have such a colossal crush on Nick Cave. Especially when he talks about a lady dressing him up in a deep sea diver's suit. good lord.