PDA

View Full Version : People with their stupid animals

killer_queen
03-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Every year, when spring comes to our city and the petshop windows gets full with little fury animals a lot of people buy them without thinking if they are able to look after them or not. Well, I don't care about this part of the situation (in fact, I do care but I don't want to sound like a crazy animal activist right now).

The thing which bothers me is how they use their pets. I realized it when I was small. Although everyone knows that the best place to walk with your dog is parks, it's obvious. But people, especially those rich teenager bastards take their dogs to the most crowded, cool, busy streets - where they can be seen a lot by other cool(yeah, of course) people.I mean, damn, none of them has stray dogs. They only have beautiful huskies which are tortured by the hot sun.

Now, the idiotic girls in my school bring their little bunnies on this cold days. I'm sure that they are gonna die in a few weeks and I just want to slap them when they talk about how they love animals.

Ah, I don't care about what they are doing to the animals, I know there's nothing I can do about it. But their attitude kills me. Why do people use their pets to get attention? Do their personalities suck that much? Aren't they confident enough? I can't see any difference between using an animal for getting a cool milieu(?) with using an animal for its fur.

It's not just for animals in fact. A lot of people who call themselves musician do that also. Carrying their big bags for guitars, wearing clothes with big notes on it, repeating what they are playing every time... It's even more annoying. (btw, if anyone is going to say something about my avatars I should tell; I'm not a good cello player. I just love its shape)

JoY
03-19-2006, 08:17 AM
I love huskies sooo damn much. they're incredibly beautiful & just so fucking furry, I want to cuddle up against them & hide in their hair forever. but when I heard they need to walk for 5 hours in total per day, I was kind of like.. yeah, I'd torture those sweethearts, if I ever took huskies.

Tijs
03-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Oh huskies are one of the most beautiful dogs. I'd love to get one later in my life.

the_GoDdEsS
03-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Pets to get attention? Now that sounds incredibly lame.

Rocky-girl
03-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Well, I can't understand it too. And I'm very sorry for that pets. But about furcoats I want to say that in some parts of world it's just nessesary(?) but people there use it not for beauty but for warm. And poor Haski! It's too hot for them!

killer_queen
03-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah, huskies are very cute. That was exactly what my point was. :(

Paint_It_Black
03-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Huskies are cool. I love any wolf-like dog.

wheelchairman
03-19-2006, 03:44 PM
You think that's bad? The generation ahead of us has been using their offspring as fashionable accessories. What a world when children and pets find themselves in the same situation, we have taken a step 100 years back.

killer_queen
03-20-2006, 06:47 AM
Using children is not new, people were always doing it. Also it's not as bad as using pets. It's normal to be proud with your children. After giving birth, spending years for him/her, wasting all the money they earn parents kinda deserve it. But you are right if you are talking about moms who take their babies out with stupid baby cars(I hope that's what you call them) waiting for people to stop her and tell how cute her baby is.

Rutegard
03-20-2006, 07:30 AM
huskys are kinda lame...i don't like them that much...
i prefer rottweilers eheh

i have two dogs...one was abandoned and hit by a car and the other one is with me since he was 3 months old and i never used any of them to get attention or whatever...i just walk them because of them not because of me...actually i have never take them to busy places, including of course my school.

i try to make them relax lol ya know?....they are not stressed dogs eheh

Rutegard
03-20-2006, 07:32 AM
yeah people use kids when they are asking for money on trains stations and stuff....it irritates me to death...and they put the children in a worse way so people feel pity about it

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Rutegard, do your dogs have any history of violence? Is there much chance they might, like, savage you while you sleep?

Rutegard
03-20-2006, 07:35 AM
i know you'd love they do so but actually they don't...sorry ;)

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 07:36 AM
Ah well, they might still get rabies.

Rutegard
03-20-2006, 07:38 AM
Ah well, they might still get rabies.

i'm afraid we don't have that since....60 years ago?....but yeah...we can consider that possibility....let's be hopefull right? LOL

and i mean...even the medical work behind rabies can fail right? so yeah you are totally right....they might!!

who knows...
:cool:

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 07:41 AM
Damn it. Why'd you have to go and be all reasonable? Anyway, change your avatar. Please.

Rutegard
03-20-2006, 07:42 AM
i can't....i'm stuck with it...don't know how i did it LOL i mean i forgot....

and i don't have anything new to change this one...

it's kinda sad :eek:

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 09:21 AM
Using children is not new, people were always doing it. Also it's not as bad as using pets. It's normal to be proud with your children. After giving birth, spending years for him/her, wasting all the money they earn parents kinda deserve it. But you are right if you are talking about moms who take their babies out with stupid baby cars(I hope that's what you call them) waiting for people to stop her and tell how cute her baby is.
Not only that, the way they dress their kids. It's literally like having an accessory more than having a child.

Tizzalicious
03-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Not only that, the way they dress their kids. It's literally like having an accessory more than having a child.

I'd dress my kids in outfits that match mine :cool:

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 09:23 AM
I'd dress my kids in outfits that match mine :cool:
But I've told you 1000 times. If we ever have kids, I'll take them away and they won't see you until they are 20, so that we can avoid fucking them up.

Tizzalicious
03-20-2006, 09:25 AM
But I've told you 1000 times. If we ever have kids, I'll take them away and they won't see you until they are 20, so that we can avoid fucking them up.

Let's hope they'll be girls then, guys would turn out gay with your influences.

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Why? Do you hate gays?

Checkmate bitch!

Tizzalicious
03-20-2006, 09:30 AM
No, I just don't want them to turn out like you!

Preocupado
03-20-2006, 10:25 AM
The thing which bothers me is how they use their pets. I realized it when I was small. Although everyone knows that the best place to walk with your dog is parks, it's obvious. But people, especially those rich teenager bastards take their dogs to the most crowded, cool, busy streets - where they can be seen a lot by other cool(yeah, of course) people.I mean, damn, none of them has stray dogs. They only have beautiful huskies which are tortured by the hot sun.

There are tons of vagabond dogs and cats moving around here in my streets, so it's really pointless to buy one (unless you need something that could kill a person).

So, when i need a dog i just give it 50g of food and hold it for as long as i want. I already did it a few times with vagabong dogs to make them take care of my car, but it only worked two times (the other times the dog disappeared).

I also took a starving albine kitty (white fur, blue eyes, pretty cool) from the street once, that was just sitting there, staring at a dead bird, and i gave it everything it needed. After a couple of weeks, when Chatuba was strong and happy, i took her to a surfing chapionship where i let her walk around among everybody, freely. Whenever she reached some nice girls, i had the perfect excuse to go there and start a conversation. Heh.

About one week later i returned Chatuba to the streets because i really didn't see the fun in having a cat inside the apartment.

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 10:29 AM
About one week later i returned Chatuba to the streets because i really didn't see the fun in having a cat inside the apartment.

I once did the same thing, except it was a prostitute.

Sunny
03-20-2006, 10:36 AM
hah, well, you'd haaate living where i live. tons of women here buy toy-sized dogs and dress them up... like, cashmere sweaters, mini ugg booties, burberry leash, crystal-studded collar... and carry them around town like fashion accessories. it's really sad.

Preocupado
03-20-2006, 10:37 AM
PIB = "I once did the same thing, except it was a prostitute."

Did you check her purse for your personal belongings?

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 10:41 AM
I once saw a Louis Vitton chain on a dog. I wrote about it in my lj. lOLZ

On the train ride home I saw something interesting. This girl had her dog with her. And it's leash was Louis Vitton. Now that's interesting because it means she got it one of two ways. She or someone she knows made it for her out of a bag or something. Or she purchased it from a Louis Vitton dealer or whatever. One of those options is respectable, the other is absurd. One of those options is a neat form of ingeniuity. The other is turning her dog into an accessory and not a pet. I hate some pet-owners.

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Did you check her purse for your personal belongings?

No, I incinerated it.

Oh, I forgot to mention that instead of returning her to the streets, I dumped her body in a lake. But still, I feel my story is essentially the same as yours.

Preocupado
03-20-2006, 10:45 AM
I'm trying to catch your point, but i just keep getting a "woosh" here. I didn't have sex with a cat, if that's what you're suggesting...

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 10:48 AM
No, I'm simply suggesting that I'm very tired, possibly deeply disturbed, and have a strange sense of humour.

Now that you mention it, I probably should have just suggested that you fuck cats. That way YOU'D look like the sick one.

Do you fuck cats?

Preocupado
03-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah, but i never pay them. I'm against animal prostitution.

Paint_It_Black
03-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Hey, how else are all those homeless animals supposed to provide for themselves? Sure, the dogs can guard your car, but what's a cat gonna do? Next time, pay that pussy.

Sunny
03-20-2006, 11:29 AM
I once saw a Louis Vitton chain on a dog. I wrote about it in my lj. lOLZ

there's an online store that makes LV thingies for dogs out of leftover fabric. they're actually quite cheap. ha. i hate people insane enough to get the real thing, though. ugh.

killer_queen
03-20-2006, 11:38 AM
hah, well, you'd haaate living where i live. tons of women here buy toy-sized dogs and dress them up... like, cashmere sweaters, mini ugg booties, burberry leash, crystal-studded collar... and carry them around town like fashion accessories. it's really sad.
There are sadder things. Like the people who would love to change places with those dogs to get Burberry.
Anyway, at least those women admit that they are not animal lovers in some way and use their dogs for only as fashion accessories. Nothing is worse than using a pet or anything else for covering your bad personality.

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 01:43 PM
there's an online store that makes LV thingies for dogs out of leftover fabric. they're actually quite cheap. ha. i hate people insane enough to get the real thing, though. ugh.
See that is actually kinda neat.

What doesn't make sense though is why she was walking her dog on the train.

Rocky-girl
03-23-2006, 06:54 AM
Well, my Maths teacher has a dog. It is very old and can't move. But my teacher don't want to put it to sleep. And I can't understand why she is so selfish. It's clear that dog will die soon, so why she wants dog to suffer?