PDA

View Full Version : yayz!!!! my first ever concerts!!!!

Human
03-19-2006, 02:00 PM
A week from sunday, I'll be going to a Black Eyed Peas/Pussy Cat Dolls concert...and afew weeks from then, a Fall Out Boy/Hawthorne heights/Panic at the Disco concert. I know thos are funky genres to go to, well, for myself anyway, but hey, it would be quite enjoyable. I'm going to both of them with a huge group of friends. Okay, now, off topic.
On friday, my friend picked me up, and I thought we would be going straight to dinner, but her mom took us to her psychiatrist appointment!!! wtf? I was really embarrassed. Then her mom started talking to me about when Megan was in the mental hospital and I was just about ready to flip...pretty embarrassing. her momis an uber bitch. I could tell Megan was embarrassed as well, so I explained my situation, and I think it made her feel a little better, but my issue is nothing even remotely as large as all of her's. Her mom started talking about her medication and everything! I hate that fucking bitch...not only is she rude to megan, but all of her friends as well. Oh, and, I just came back from sixth grade camp. It was uber fun.okay.,...I'm just copy and pasting, so dont mindif I say somethings you don't know...
I got to go because poway does it in sixth grade. zomg...I hate snow! It kills me, seriously. Okay...on monday, I came to school at 7:30...and then we found out that the roads were too blocked up with snow to drive on, because black ice might develop and the busses might slip or something, obviously not a good thing. Everybody was really pissed about it. So the rest of the day we watched movies and talked...and got free lunch, and didn't have to dress out to pe, got to walk cross, and the rest of pe we got to take our shoes off because we were watching another movie. On tuesday, everybnody was really excited about it. The instant somebody saw even the slightest hint of snow, they would start screaming "snow! snow"snow!" on the bus or something like that. When we got off the bus...there waas almost 2 and a half feet of snow! we were all totally overwhelmed of course because hell, this is southern california. Tons of people got in major trouble for wandering off and playing in the snow when we were trying to figure out cabins. zomg. That was really boring. There were four cabins, each holding a maximum of 70 kids. Each cabin had 4 dens which held about 20...or something like that. well wanyways, we got moved in and met our counselors. Then we went off to lunch and yatatatatatatatat, bla, bla, bla, etc. We just learned about stuff we would be doing. That was basicly the whole day. we also got to play in the snow...by about 4:15 I was soaked to the bone...I was all wet, including my hair which felt like I had jumped in a pool. I hated the snow...just like everybidy else. we did all this other boring stuff...including "story time". now that was my favorite. I know it sounds lame, but it was really nice o be able to go lay down on the floor with all my friends and listen to the sounselors tell really long, interesting stories of when they were younger. It was sooo nice. The next day, well, I sorta forgot what we did. We just went on a hike, had afew snow ball fights, learned afew songs, just that average boringness. Yesterday, we went sledding. Me and my two new friends took the toboggan together, which was the fastest thing. It was this old little worn out wood peice of junk, so everybody was afraid to use it, except us which was totally awesome because it was the best ever. we also furnished sticks...wtf? yeah,we had to do all this bullshit to a manzanita stick and yeah...haha. Today, we just packed up, and did this other boring stuff. I miss camp, et I'm happy to be home...I'm going to go and take a nice long 2 hour bubble bath, mmm. haha. we could only take two minute showers, and every 5 seconds the shower would turn off. so annoying. The last night, everybody told really sad or embarrassing moments about themselves, I was even surprised by what the "preps" had to say. Today, I went to the high school airband which was pretty fun. well, yeah, I'll tell her to check it for you. okay. I hope that was a good enough explanation, although I'm pribably forgetting lots of tyhings. In all, I think, by far, Arbolado was way better though, but yes, I did have fun.

Corpse
03-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Man I envy you seeing Panic at the disco, i really wanted to see them in Birmingham, but it sold out so quickly i couldnt get tickets.

Jakebert
03-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Well, that's good to know, I guess. Thanks for your life story.

Human
03-19-2006, 02:25 PM
haha, it wasn't my life story...just started tuesday.

coke_a_holic
03-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Leah, you should paragraphize that so that it's more readable, plzthx.

Human
03-19-2006, 02:35 PM
meh, I don't know where to, because I can't see what I'm typing on the screen. It's weird, I know...but yeah, my computer is fucked up. I'll give you my password if you absolutely HAVE to do it...but if you don't really care, whatever.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh dear dear. Well, our first concerts are always horrific when you look back on em.

That_Guy91
03-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Oh dear dear. Well, our first concerts are always horrific when you look back on em.
For example, last year's Warped tour. Sure, The Offspring was there, but I spent hours running through hordes of My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, and Fall Out Boy fans. Oh, the horror. And Strike Anywhere didn't even play the east coast shows.

Ah, well. Better luck this year.

Camilamazed
03-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Sounds great!

Having fun with friends in gigs is just perfect.

Kaz The Random
03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
My first concert was the spice girls. How cool am I :cool:

bd007h
03-20-2006, 05:20 PM

Seeing the monkees wasn't that bad

Revolver-2005?
03-20-2006, 07:26 PM

I'm not sure, my first concert was Pennywise and it's one of the best experiences of my life...despite the emo kids who came to see A Wilhelm Scream and some other crap band.

T-6005
03-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Flashlight Brown and Sugarcult. I'm not as into those bands as I was, but it was still an amazing show.

coke_a_holic
03-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Heh, mine was Green Day and Sugarcult.

Don't like either band anymore.

Retard
03-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Mine was Blink The Kinison, and Bubba Sparxx.

the only one i like is blink, then and now.

well actually my frist concert was Weird AL. that dude kicks ass. my first concert where i got to do fun shit was that one.

original_prankster
03-21-2006, 06:38 PM
My first concert was the spice girls. How cool am I :cool:
Well, mine was The Backstreet Boys, The A*Teens and BBMak when I was 8 years old. Oh yeah!! Be jealous!! Envy meeeeee...

Seriously. I was only 8 though, so yeah. I didn't know any better.

I consider Warped my first REAL concert, and I hated it. I'm never going again... For one thing, I'm moving out of the country and I won't be able to.

ruroken
03-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Have fun. :)

Kaz The Random
03-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Why did you hate it? The line up always seems so good!

All About Eve
03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Actually, I rather liked my first concert. Weird Al rocked.