PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this?

Drummerguy123
03-20-2006, 10:16 PM
I had one of the greatest days of my life yesterday, and I just wanted to share it. I went on my first date with Leslie (the girl you see in my post in the Photo Album thread) yesterday. We went to the mall to see the movie, Failure To Launch. I didnt really want to see it because it looked like a chick flick, but I didn't care as long as I got to be with her. The movie turned out being quite good and I loved sitting right by her the whole time.

After the movie, we went and messed around the rest of the mall for a while. We "tried out" some beds in Sears and made quite a few good jokes in the process. After Sears, she took me around and tried on some make-up...on me. I was a bit confused, but we both had fun.

Then, she wanted to go to the Starbucks, which happened to be outside. We head out and find it raining. Not so much rain that we got soaked, but not so little that it wasn't worth it. it was just right. The dim street lights only added to the ambiance (sp?) of this whole thing. We walked down the sidewalk, holding hands, when she stopped me. I turned to her. She looked to me. We both smiled, and she said, "What is your policy?"
Confused, I asked, "Policy on what?"
Her reply was short and simple, but had great impact, "Kissing on the first date."
Saying that, we closed our eyes and had a kiss that was nothing short of magical. I swear, I have never seen a movie with a kiss more romantic than this. It seemed as if we were the only people in the entire world, and for that brief moment, we were.

Sure, there have ben other girls before, but for some reason, this one is different. I can't stop thinking about her. I go nuts after not seeing her for more than 20 minutes. I can't explain this. I have spent the last 16 years of my life defining who I am, and when I finally feel as if I have a grasp on who I am, she comes around and changes everything that I thought I once was. I was never able to write any songs or poems before I met her, but now I have written several, most of which are about her.

I can't seem to find out what is so different about her. Sure, she is a bit weirder than most girls you would meet, but its these little quirks of hers that I love so much. When I talk to her, I can easily see she loves me, but for some reason, she says she is afraid that after getting to know her a bit more, I won't love her anymore. She said she was surprised I wasn't turned off by the way she acted with the make-up and awkward conversations, but I couldn't imagine not being with her.

Another thing about her is how I never seem to be nervous around her. I don't know if it's because I grew to love her over these past months or if I simply just feel as if nothing can go wrong and the whole world is on my side when I am with her. One thing is for sure, she has forever changed who I am as a person and I love her to death for that.

T-6005
03-20-2006, 10:49 PM
You have no idea how absolutely obssessive you sound.

I know the feeling, though it's been a while - but still. I never felt the need to post about it, and reading something like this... it's sort of creepy.

Although I'm amused at the inherent innocence in this post. Take it easy.

wheelchairman
03-21-2006, 05:11 AM
You're in love on the first date.

oh man if you avoid getting hurt out of all this, more power to you.

HornyPope
03-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Izie says "awwwwwww"

Andy
03-21-2006, 06:18 AM
I wish I was in love. My girlfriend won't be happy to read that but it's true.

T-6005
03-21-2006, 06:19 AM
I wish I was in love. My girlfriend won't be happy to read that but it's true.
Won't or wouldn't?

If it's the former, it's probably not the smartest thing to be saying.

Andy
03-21-2006, 06:24 AM
It's ok, she doesn't come on here.

Drummerguy123
03-21-2006, 06:39 AM
You have no idea how absolutely obssessive you sound.

Actually, I was quite aware of it.

Doesn't she have a myspace? I'm totally gonna send this to her. haha, I won't really. But someone else should.

She does, but she has already seen this. If you wanna see what she looks like, look at my homepage (Myspace) and look at the first person on my top 8 (and don't make too much fun of my background as you are there).

You're in love on the first date.

oh man if you avoid getting hurt out of all this, more power to you.
We have actually loved each other for quite some time now, that just happened to be the first time we went out.

Everyone else- Thank you. :D

Andy
03-21-2006, 06:43 AM
Oh yeah: that's cool man, love rocks. Three cheers for love!

Hip Hip...

XYlophonetreeZ
03-21-2006, 06:43 AM
Hahaha, this reminds me of Lodat's "You Got Served" thread.

Drummerguy123
03-21-2006, 06:45 AM
Hahaha, this reminds me of Lodat's "You Got Served" thread.

Except I'm not a totaly loser. Just a partial one. =P

Andy- hooray?

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-21-2006, 07:52 AM
Aw. I know it's stupid to say you're in love so early, but.. I just can't summon up the will to burst your bubble.

aw.

T-6005
03-21-2006, 07:53 AM
Aw. I know it's stupid to say you're in love so early, but.. I just can't summon up the will to burst your bubble.

aw.
Seconding the feeling. Telling you you're obssessive again is the closest I can come.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

wheelchairman
03-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah I couldn't do it, because it wouldn't make a difference. Had someone approached me in an aggressive way, I would've just got offended.

Tizzalicious
03-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Per, what are you talking about?

I don't think Drummerguy is obsessive. Foolish, yes, but kinda cute.

Though I don't see how you can say you loved each other for a while, even though (as you said) you don't know each other very well yet.

Dmarques
03-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Friend...you are in love!!
Congratulations... :rolleyes:

wheelchairman
03-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Per, what are you talking about?

I meant back when I was 16 you dumbeltje.

Tizzalicious
03-21-2006, 08:12 AM
I meant back when I was 16 you dumbeltje.

Well that's not too long ago!

(self pwnage here....hmmz)

What I meant though, was, what did you mean with the whole aggresive approach?

Rocky-girl
03-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Well, before I came on this board I thought that a few people have that perfect ability to love. Now I see that there are many such people. And really I like it.

I have spent the last 16 years of my life defining who I am, and when I finally feel as if I have a grasp on who I am, she comes around and changes everything that I thought I once was.

I hope I don't take much time if I tell you a little story. Well, some years ago there lived one little girl, she thought that she had known all about this world. But she didn't know what is love. And she decided that she doesn't need love, that it's very bad thing, that changes peoples' lifes into a mess. And if she could ever fell in love with somebody, that somebody will be the best person in whole world, so that everybody will envy her. And she belived in what she had thought out it was a style of her life and a great conclusion, she thought that she was the greatest person in the world. How you've already guessed, I think, in 3 months she felt in love with not so good as she thought, that she'll have, boy. But I think that for her he the best in whole world thought. Since that time she hasn't done such great conclusions.

JohnnyNemesis
03-21-2006, 08:20 AM
What I think of this is that you need a Live Journal, kid.

And that I'm happy for you, yeah!

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-21-2006, 08:21 AM

Oh come on, let him be innocently happy.

Duskygrin
03-21-2006, 08:22 AM
Don't ya love her madly
Don't ya need her badly
Don't ya love her ways
Tell me what you say

Don't ya love her madly
Wanna be her daddy
Don't ya love her face
Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door
Like she did one thousand times before

Don't ya love her ways
Tell me what you say
Don't ya love her as she's walkin' out the door

All your love
All your love
All your love
All your love

All your love is gone
So sing a lonely song
Of a deep blue dream
Seven horses seem to be on the mark

Yeah, don't you love her
Don't you love her as she's walkin' out the door

All your love
All your love
All your love

Yeah, all your love is gone
So sing a lonely song
Of a deep blue dream
Seven horses seem to be on the mark

Well, don't ya love her madly
Don't ya love her madly
Don't ya love her madly

Rocky-girl
03-21-2006, 08:27 AM

And that I'm happy for you, yeah!
From one hand you're right, but I think that he want to tell it everyone. He want to tell it because he is very happy now I guess. And want everyone to be happy like he.

Duskygrin
03-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Is this love is this love is this love that I'm feeling... yeah

killer_queen
03-21-2006, 09:03 AM
I find this thread really cute and I wish pure happiness to you and Leslie.

Drummerguy123
03-21-2006, 04:18 PM
I apprecciate everyone's support here. Even though it is a disgusting thought, I know that this relationship is doomed not to last for more than a few years simply because of our young age. I really would not mind defying the millions of high school relationships that have fallen, but I know that the odds of us actually spending the rest of our lives together are slim to none. I really hate to think about this sort of thing because I do love her so much, but I am aware that chances are that we will both eventually take seperate paths in life. Despite this, however, I am just going to enjoy this time I have with her to its fullest and provide as much love as I can. I must say, though, we have a lot in common, and I find something new we share every day. I really cannot picture any way we could possibly break up, but I am sure that's how most relationships start. I dunno, I guess I just don't like to think about "us" ending because I can't imagine not being with her, but.....*sigh* I don't know....

Sinister
03-21-2006, 04:21 PM
just my two cents, probably true about anything and everything : enjoy it while it lasts.

Drummerguy123
03-21-2006, 04:29 PM
just my two cents, probably true about anything and everything : enjoy it while it lasts.

That's how I live my entire life, man. ;)

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-21-2006, 04:57 PM
You won't spend the rest of your lives together - chances are by a year into the relationship, if it gets that far, you won't want to. Not trying to burst your bubble, just saying.

Sunny
03-21-2006, 05:15 PM
aww... that's really cute. good luck and everything.

You won't spend the rest of your lives together - chances are by a year into the relationship, if it gets that far, you won't want to.

i think that while it's not likely that they will stay together til they die, no one knows or can determine what course the relationship will take.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-21-2006, 05:16 PM
On reflection, true.

Mota Boy
03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
After Sears, she took me around and tried on some make-up...on me. I was a bit confused...
No no, don't define yourself by society's standards and sweep your adolescent experimentations under the rug of "confusion" - embrace your latent homosexuality. You'll be much happier in the long run.

Drummerguy123
03-21-2006, 06:06 PM
TUNB- I am well aware that we wont live together for the rest of our lives, but I am certain that this relationship will last longer than only one year. I hate to think about such things, but I know it is inevitable.

Mota boy- I never said I was confused about my homosexuality, just about the makeup. ;) :cool:

(btw, I'm not gay, but it is fun to joke about. I in no way am against anything gay. In fact, I support it. I...well, you know what I mean...)

Paint_It_Black
03-21-2006, 06:55 PM
(btw, I'm not gay, but it is fun to joke about. I in no way am against anything gay. In fact, I support it. I...well, you know what I mean...)

You go up in my estimation. And then you go down.

Oh, and you made yourself sound really gay.

Drummerguy123
03-21-2006, 07:50 PM
You go up in my estimation. And then you go down.

Oh, and you made yourself sound really gay.

Yeah, looking at that post now, I can see that. Sorry about that.

Drummerguy123
03-24-2006, 09:40 PM
Just a quick update: Leslie wrote a song dedicated to me. I am so lucky to have her! She is so talented!

a record skips
the song wont play
the same thing happened to me yesterday
try to go to sleep
i hit my head
and im so dizzy now i can hardly see the bed
tryin to say goodbye
my past just wont let go
loves a tumor inside me that continues to grow

::chorus::
then i look at you
and you just smile at me
and it appears you see me as
all ive ever wanted to be
you make me feel so good
dont want to lose this touch
and when it comes to you
i cant ever get too much

my dad just screams
and mom seems sad
i cant do a thing to stop her feeling so bad
lunchtime comes
it gets so loud
and im stuck in the defining silence of the crowd
my memories fade
i kiss them goodbye
i sit on my bed, scream into a pillow and cry

::chorus::

:bridge:
im a broken toy. foreign tools needed here. watch my face for a change. stop those aggravating tears. youve fixed all that i needed. raked the land, laid the seed deep inside my skin now the best part begins.

She makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world! I love her so much! :D

Tizzalicious
03-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah, looking at that post now, I can see that. Sorry about that.

If you did, you wouldn't have posted the reply you posted after this.

Throb'n'guzzle
03-24-2006, 11:57 PM
Sorry about that.
Sorry about sounding gay? But I thought you supported homosexuality.

"I in no way am against anything gay. In fact, I support it. I...well, you know what I mean..."

Drummerguy123
03-25-2006, 08:33 AM
I was talking about my little thing in parenthesis sounding stupid.

Anya82
03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
good luck with that. Enjoy it while it last -i hope it'll last long-
Good think she feels something for you too.

Drummerguy123
03-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Thank you! :D

yay
03-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I had one of the greatest days of my life yesterday, and I just wanted to share it. I went on my first date with Leslie (the girl you see in my post in the Photo Album thread) yesterday. We went to the mall to see the movie, Failure To Launch. I didnt really want to see it because it looked like a chick flick, but I didn't care as long as I got to be with her. The movie turned out being quite good and I loved sitting right by her the whole time.

After the movie, we went and messed around the rest of the mall for a while. We "tried out" some beds in Sears and made quite a few good jokes in the process. After Sears, she took me around and tried on some make-up...on me. I was a bit confused, but we both had fun.

Then, she wanted to go to the Starbucks, which happened to be outside. We head out and find it raining. Not so much rain that we got soaked, but not so little that it wasn't worth it. it was just right. The dim street lights only added to the ambiance (sp?) of this whole thing. We walked down the sidewalk, holding hands, when she stopped me. I turned to her. She looked to me. We both smiled, and she said, "What is your policy?"
Confused, I asked, "Policy on what?"
Her reply was short and simple, but had great impact, "Kissing on the first date."
Saying that, we closed our eyes and had a kiss that was nothing short of magical. I swear, I have never seen a movie with a kiss more romantic than this. It seemed as if we were the only people in the entire world, and for that brief moment, we were.

Sure, there have ben other girls before, but for some reason, this one is different. I can't stop thinking about her. I go nuts after not seeing her for more than 20 minutes. I can't explain this. I have spent the last 16 years of my life defining who I am, and when I finally feel as if I have a grasp on who I am, she comes around and changes everything that I thought I once was. I was never able to write any songs or poems before I met her, but now I have written several, most of which are about her.

I can't seem to find out what is so different about her. Sure, she is a bit weirder than most girls you would meet, but its these little quirks of hers that I love so much. When I talk to her, I can easily see she loves me, but for some reason, she says she is afraid that after getting to know her a bit more, I won't love her anymore. She said she was surprised I wasn't turned off by the way she acted with the make-up and awkward conversations, but I couldn't imagine not being with her.

Another thing about her is how I never seem to be nervous around her. I don't know if it's because I grew to love her over these past months or if I simply just feel as if nothing can go wrong and the whole world is on my side when I am with her. One thing is for sure, she has forever changed who I am as a person and I love her to death for that.Good luck with it all Drummerguy. It sounds like this girl has made you really happy.

Drummerguy123
03-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Good luck with it all Drummerguy. It sounds like this girl has made you really happy.

Oh, you have no idea. (btw, it is posts like these that has kept you off of my ignore list)