PDA

View Full Version : on holiday....

Greg.k
03-22-2006, 10:39 AM
i know it's maybe too early to open this thread but where will you be in the summer holiday?? I'm going to a college near Toronto to visit the town, buy some oreos :D and so on....

what about you???

Tijs
03-22-2006, 10:42 AM
I'm going to southern France again. About 50km north of Avignon. I've been going there for the past 6 years I think.
Last year I went with some friends, and this year I'm doing the same thing. Ha that was fun, I didn't even have my drivers license for 4 months and already I drove about 1200km in one day by myself.

Not entirely sure though, we might go some place else.

Tizzalicious
03-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Err...Denmark I suppose.

killer_queen
03-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Depends on my university exam results. If I pass the exam the answer is wherever I want (which is going to be Paris) and if I can't probably I'll be stuck in my studying room.

Rocky-girl
03-22-2006, 10:46 AM
This year I have only 1,5 months for holidays. I don't know. I haven't decided yet, but I think that my holidays will be without my parents. Maybe I'll stay here I just won't do anything!

Sunny
03-22-2006, 10:51 AM
well. i'll be going to Poland in mid May and getting myself cut up... and i'll just hang out and go to my mountain house and spend time with family. it'll be awesome.

then i'm probably driving to Austin, TX with my husband (yes, driving) cuz we're trading our car in for a smaller but nicer one. sooo then we'll have to drive back up to New York.

i'm going camping on a lake sometime in August... there will be sailing and jet-skiing and all kinds of fun.

hopefully there will be a NYC meetup in late August. beep.

and the rest of my time should be spent swimming, going downhilling (in ski resorts!) and being a big old bum. and recovering from being cut up. ha.

Rag Doll
03-22-2006, 10:55 AM
umm. prolly south jersey a bunch of times. i hope.

england for the whole month of july and a bit of august. taking some classes there. but also drinking and shopping and hopefully some meet-upping.

and i dunno where else. maybe the nyc meet-up, if that happens. maybe somewhere else. i don't really have anything all planned out yet.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-22-2006, 12:21 PM
I'll be going to Canada mid-late August. Otherwise, just stay at home between camping trips.

Duskygrin
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Lyon, internship. 3 months of.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Cedar Point, Ohio for a weekend with a ton of friends.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a week in a rent a house right on the beach.
This fancy rent a house place with lots of things to do in Ohio for a week.

el_monkey
03-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Ystad, sweden. for two or three weeks. it's damn nice there

Hux
03-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Well for the winter holidays (I'm in Australia) I'm going to Turkey (where it will be summer) with my family where my relatives are which is so exciting since I've only been there once and only seen most of them once when I was four, I can hardly remember anything. I'll be staying there for at least five weeks, therefore missing out on three weeks of school :D. I can't wait!

Andy
03-22-2006, 05:04 PM
This summer? Nowhere.

Pity me.

Iddy
03-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Spending all summer in Ireland. I'm going to Spain for a week my family and hopefully up to the Arans for another week....

Tired_Of_You
03-22-2006, 05:08 PM
I'll have to do my quantitative methods course and I'll also work. Besides that, I'll go to some parties and I'll be 18 years old at the end of the summer.

Not as good as most of you. :/

Iddy
03-22-2006, 05:11 PM
I worked all last summer for part of my course, so i deserve a full summer off..

Tired_Of_You
03-22-2006, 05:13 PM
I hope I'd be able to have a whole summer off and be able to go somewhere... you know, real holidays. I haven't ever had that, buuuut I'm going to Costa Rica next winter so it doesn't bother me too much! :)

Preocupado
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
This summer i went to Santa Catarina, another state here in Brazil, excelent for surfing. As for the upcoming winter, i'll go to Uruguay... for more surfing :p

Eternal Yamcha
03-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Uh... If I'm lucky, I'll be travelling to perspective buyers for the card game I am working on (companies such as Blizzard Entertainment, Wizards of the Coast, Upper Deck Entertainment, etc.) But luck hates me with a fiery passion, so I'll probably end up sitting at my computer for most of the summer, enjoying random shenanigans that may ensue. At the end of the summer I'll be heading to a convention here.

All in all? I'm not expecting to leave Oregon, but hey, things may happen.